Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Other Fiction > Warrior Cats Fic: A Twisted Path
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Mimithekitty
Level 24
Threads: 7
Posted: 2/14/2017 at 7:46 PM Post #1
This is me writing my story on Quotev I hope you enjoy it! (Its still a W.I.P so please leave feedback to help me improve :) )
Mimithekitty
Level 24
Posted: 2/14/2017 at 7:50 PM Post #2
Chapter One:

Violetkit sprang at her sister catching the young pale grey kit squeaked and slipped away from her sister.

"Hey!" She piped hissing quietly "I'm the leader! My name is Lilacstar and your my warrior!" she puffed out her light grey fur and finished, "You should be punished for attacking me" She squeaked.

"But I'm not your warrior! I am the leader of EarthClan! I have come to drive you out-" She was cut off abruptly by her leader. The large grey-blue tom had called a meeting for the clan to listen to. Violetkit ran over towards the other cats her mother and sister behind her. "I wanna sit with the warriors!" Violetkit meowed until she was stopped by her mother, Speckledust. The queen flicked her tail for the two kits to be quiet.

"Violetkit, Lilackit come fowards" He meowed watching the two kits hurry forwards happily and eagerly. "Lilackit,you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Lilacpaw. Your mentor will be Darkwish." he paused for a moment "I hope Darkwish will pass down all heknows on to you" He meowed firmly then continued "Darkwish,you are ready to take on another apprentice. You had received excellent training from Briarheart who will forver be a good warrior in history and our memories,". Briarheart, was Darkwish's former mentor who passed away in a battle with a badger. Violetkit thought of how sad it might be to lose your former mentor as a young mentor."and you have shown yourself to be braveand loyal. You will be the mentor of Lilacpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Lilacpaw." He finshed.

"Violetkit,you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Violetpaw. Your mentor will be Sandheart.I hope Sandheartwill pass down all sheknows on to you" he turned to Sandheart and spoke "Sandheart,you are ready to take on another apprentice. You had received excellent training from Streamfang and you have shown yourself to be quick-mindedand brave. You will be the mentor of Violetpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Violetpaw." He looked at teh two apprentices as they touched noses with their new mentors.

"Violetpaw! Lilacpaw! Violetpaw! Lilacpaw!" The cats called out their new names as soon as the commotion faded Wavestar started again,

"We have also spotted some fresh EarthClan scents on out territory" he growled as the new apprentices had sat next to the other apprentices. "It's time we show them to not cross out borders again. "I want Amberheart, Tumblewish, Beetlefoot, Fangpaw, Darkpaw, and Graypaw to be in the attack with a second patrol of Frostriver, Streamfang, Applepaw, and Dawnpaw lead by me to attack" he yowled.

"Thats a lot of cats for one attack mission" Tanglefoot muttered to a queen "but they are a clan with plenty cats to pick a fight with" he continued softly.

He leapt down from the rock as the patrols sorted themselves out. The tom spoke quietly to Violetpaw and Lilacpaw's mentors. The three nodded and separated.

"I wish we could go" Lilacpaw muttered "But I don't know any real battle moves but if I did I'd rip their tails off!" She meowed. Speckledust padded over to the warriors den and slipped inside yawning slightly. Violetpaw knew that soon she'd be able to fight in a battle but 'soon' was not 'soon' but a 'long time'.
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Threads: 219
Posted: 2/15/2017 at 5:39 PM Post #3
its good
Mimithekitty
Level 24
Posted: 2/24/2017 at 8:41 PM Post #4
Chapter Two

The next morning as soon as Violetpaw felt she fell asleep Lilacpaw had woken her up.

"Get up!" Lilacpaw hissed shaking her sister, who looked like a pale heap of gray fluff. She hesitated and then sighed. "Come on!" she repeated nudging her sister.

"Fine! I'm up!" Violetpaw sat up giving her paw a quick lick.

"Can anyone get rest around here with you snoring" Darkpaw, a dark black and white tom, snorted glaring at Lilacpaw.

"Yeah" His sister, Graypaw , a lighter gray cat with piercing blue eyes, agreed firmly. The two apprentices gave the two one last glare before padding out.

A reddish tom-cat not much older than Violetkit rolled his eyes. "Ignore them, they know nothing but rudeness". His two friends nodding slightly exchanging glances.

"And who are you? Lilacpaw hissed her eyes cold as stone.

"I'm Applepaw" says the reddish brown tom.

"I'm Fangpaw!" Says a black,white, and gray tom-cat.

"Dawnpaw, and you?" A pale cream she-cat with light blue eyes and a white tip on her tail and chest. She seemed rude.

"Lilacpaw" She grunted reluctantly.

"I'm Violetpaw!" She meowed happily. She saw some warriors pass by calling for Dawnpaw and Applepaw. She noticed that Dawnpaw was giving her looks, not nice ones, rude and mean ones. She sighed and trotted out of the den, it was going to be a long day.

Sorry its not at long sooo.....

Chapter Three

After a long day of some training Violetpaw laid down but her dreams turned from nothing to a misty forest with dark and dead trees the branches swayed quietly but they let whisper like sounds follow the silence. The ground was cold and damp almost looking black. The sky above her wrapped around the trees making her shudder.

"W-what is-" she cut herself off and then looked again, dark sky, damp ground, bare trees, cold air, this wasn't a dream she was in, "Is this the Dark Forest?" she hissed quietly to herself crouching down and backing away then stopped. The elders said their elders elders elders elders and so on said that this place was a dark bare forest with only the cats who didn't deserve StarClans hunting grounds and peaceful deaths.

"What was that?" A voice whispered from the bushes. As the bushes rustled Violetpaw backed away more her paws shaking. A black she-cat and brown and white tom emerged looking around. Violetpaw hid herself making a rustle in the bushes she was hiding in. They smelled her.

"Come out!" The black she-cat hissed her green eyes focused on the bush as she came closer. "We heard you!" her black fur almost blended in so all Violetpaw saw were her green eyes

The tom then spoke, "Do you think its another apprentice?" he asked.

The black she-cat ignored him and slashed at the bush ripping away leaves with a powerful swipe. Then she saw Violetpaw and chuckled.

"Come out, I won't hurt you" she said innocently.

"I don't trust you!" Violetpaw spat puffing out her fur and unsheathing her claws. The two warriors looked surprised.

"Wouldn't it be unfair? Two Vs. One?" she let out a soft mrrow of amusement. Violetpaw mindlessly leaped at the she-cat. They learned basic fighting moves during training so she knew something to do at least. She dug her claws into the she-cats shoulders. The she-cat didn't do anything for a second and once Violetpaw was sure she wasn't doing anything she was hit off. She hissed angrily.

"Weak" the tom scoffed sitting down next to the she-cat. He reminded her of Applepaw a bit with brown fur with red hints and so did the she-cat with her fluffy fur and green eyes.

"Who are you?" she demanded.

"I'm Sparrowfang" She introduced herself. Violetpaw shifted her gaze to the tom. She switched from Sparrowfang to the tom, the only cat she saw them as was Applepaw broken into two halves but they were evil.

"I'm Branch-" He stopped for a second narrowing his eyes at Violetpaw. "Why are you looking at me like that" he hissed.

"No reason, you just look similar to a friend" she muttered.

"Sure, anyways without interruption" he growled then straightened himself "I am Branchheart".

Violetpaw looked to them twice again. She shook her head, "Violetpaw" she muttered softly.

"Branchheart you should go and see if Ashfang showed up. He may be a warrior but he still needs to learn." She paused as he left then turned to Violetpaw.

"Would you like to train with me to be powerful and have the clans at your paws?" She asked bluntly.
Mimithekitty
Level 24
Posted: 2/24/2017 at 8:42 PM Post #5
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=43703&page=1#3
Author: Jade07
Time Posted: 2/15/2017 at 5:39 PM
its good

Thank you for the feed back :3
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 2/25/2017 at 12:53 PM Post #6
This seems good
Mimithekitty
Level 24
Posted: 3/11/2017 at 11:21 PM Post #7
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=43703&page=1#6
Author: Sapphirethemage
Time Posted: 2/25/2017 at 12:53 PM
This seems good

Thank you for the feedback! I haven't updated in a bit because of school and life but i'll get to it soon!

This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.