Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Sunken - A Subnautica RP
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Threads: 32
Posted: 2/12/2017 at 7:35 PM Post #1
This is an RP taking place many years before the crashing of the Aurora on Planet 4546B. If you haven't played Subnautica before(it's still a work-in-progress, but playable on PC, Playstation, and Xbox, I believe), go play it for a bit and come back. I'm not going to teach you every little thing just so you can RP.

RP Is Here!

The Dawn. The third of a fleet of Alterra Corp's spacecraft set to explore the universe. The Dawn is traveling to the Ariadne Arm along with several other ships to explore the furthest reaches, which are as of yet unexplored. Its mission is to find another potentially habitable planet for human colonization. Several well-off citizens are also on the ship. It will separate from the rest of the fleet as the Arm is entered.

This is Erin Stragan speaking, captain of the Dawn for this expedition. We are currently separating from the rest of the fleet. All upper-tier crew members are required to record logs while we travel. The PDAs belonging to members of expeditions onto likely planets are currently downloading software necessary for exploration and short-term survival.

Lifepods are located on the port side of the Dawn, Expedition pods on the starboard. All lifepods are equipped with a fabricator, a locker with filtered water, flares, and ration blocks, a med kit fabricator, a short-range communications relay, two AEP suits, and solar-powered battery cells. Expedition pods are equipped with the same as lifepods, but with an extra fabricator for weaponry and extra supplies. Please make sure you always know where the nearest lifepod is.

After a long trip into the Ariadne Arm to find another planet for human colonization, the Dawn has come near a large ocean planet that from a distance seems to meet the requirements for human life - water, an atmosphere, and warm sunlight. However, as the Dawn nears the planet, a missile is launched toward it from on the planet, and the ship is sent into disarray. You are one of the survivors, able to get into a pod and escape before the explosion reaches you.

Several hours later, you awaken in your pod on an unknown ocean planet. And here your story truly begins.

--------------------------------------------------------------

RULES
-Well, first off, always follow the Roleplay Guidelines.
-No powerplaying, OP characters, et cetera.
-You CANNOT be a hybrid of a human and something inhuman. However, you are welcome to also play the role of a Fauna, other than the Sea Emperor, in the game. I will look and make sure that whatever Fauna you choose DOES exist in-game.
-I am the one who decides who awakens in which pod, and where it shows up. If you have something you want me to consider for your placement, please put it in your "Other" section of your form.
-If anything else needs to be added, I will do so.

LIFEPOD ORIGINS:
Lifepod 3:
Lifepod 4: Myles Ahad(Hawkeye)
Lifepod 6:
Lifepod 8:
Lifepod 9: Erin Stragan(Dragonnadder)
Lifepod 13:
Lifepod 15: Samantha Greene(Hawkeye)
Lifepod 16:

All other pods are destroyed, and their travelers dead.

FORMS
Name:
Former Rank(civilian, crew, captain, etc.):
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other:

My Forms:
Name: Erin Stragan
Former Rank: Captain of the Dawn
Appearance: Erin has short golden-brown hair and dark hazel eyes. Her skin is on the lighter end of the spectrum and she's a little short for her age. One streak of her hair is dyed pale green.
Personality: Erin goes by her gut. She tries her best to listen to others, but it's rare that they'll stop her from doing whatever it is she's doing. Erin isn't afraid to fight for what she believes in, figuratively and literally. When she's in a group, she tries to match each person to what they're best at, to make sure everything gets done quickly.
Strengths: Quick-thinking, smart, good with fighting
Weaknesses: Not a very fast swimmer, very instinctual, stubborn
Other: Eh, not really.

-STILL IN PROGRESS.- This should be done! Go ahead and sign up...
if you dare...
Edited By Dragonnadder on 3/20/2017 at 11:16 AM.
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Posted: 2/15/2017 at 7:37 PM Post #2
-bump!-
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 2/15/2017 at 8:15 PM Post #3
Finally this is a thing!

Name: Myles Ahad
Former rank: navigator
Personality: Myles is an outgoing person whom is always looking to help those in need around him. He would do anything to help a friend out even if it means taking the blame for himself.
Strengths: he is an amazing navigator, and swimmer. He also has a strong stomach meaning not much makes him sick (such as smells, and gore)
Weaknesses: he tends to crack under pressure, and he tends to show off. He is also a bit of a clumsy person. In a fight he will most likely get beat up.
Other: he is Irish
Edited By Hawkeye on 2/15/2017 at 8:15 PM.
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Posted: 2/16/2017 at 9:18 AM Post #4
All right, accepted! And thank you for appearing!
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/16/2017 at 12:39 PM Post #5
Yeah! Cant wait to get this started!
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Posted: 2/16/2017 at 5:34 PM Post #6
Me either! Just have to wait until enough other people show up...
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/22/2017 at 10:02 PM Post #7
~bump for my friend~
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Posted: 2/25/2017 at 2:46 PM Post #8
-bamp-
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Posted: 3/2/2017 at 1:10 PM Post #9
-bamping again-
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Posted: 3/19/2017 at 12:31 PM Post #10
-bump again. I may start the RP thread soon.-
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.