Forum Index > Battle Discussion > help me please
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Kirarose
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 2/12/2017 at 2:35 PM Post #1
I am still in umbra forest and I just got through farina's shrine and am on my way to find Casius in Enigmatic Grotto when I clicked a bad option in the story line and got ambushed by zombies now I am stuck and have lost all my coins and other resources can someone please help me I am really stuck a this one point. can any one give me some tips I have not been able to advance for over a month.
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 2/12/2017 at 6:38 PM Post #2
Looking at your pets, I think you should restat/re-equip them. I will recommend you to read this guide: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=11101

The main thing to note is that you have to choose between strength and intelligence for your pets. If you add points to one, don't add any points to the other. This is because your pets can only deal one type of damage, so any points that goes to the type that they're not using will be wasted.

So when you choose a proficiency tree, you should pick one that matches the stat profile you've chosen.

In the same way, when choosing equipment, use those that add more to strength/intelligence, whichever you chose, instead of those that split points equally between both/all, or add more to the stat that you're not using. For relics, find those that give more physical damage bonus if you chose strength, and those that give more magical damage bonus if you chose intelligence, instead of using those that split damage bonus to both types.

If you do these, your pets should be more efficient in battles.

You'll encounter more ambushes from now on through the storyline, regardless of the choices you make. The important thing about ambushes is that it will be a long battle. So always aim for the enemies with the most stars first. They deal the most amount of damage, so the faster you defeat them, the easier it'll be for your party. Try to leave one or two 1-star enemies around throughout the battle. This will make your battle longer, but you'll have a higher chance of making it through.

Use mend whenever your pet's health fall below 75% if you can. And rotate their positions sometimes to give the first pet some more time to rest.

Keep doing missions as much as you can, going for the highest ones possible. That's the most efficient way to earn gold, and you can get a good stock of potions and equipment from there as well. Sell whatever items/equipment you don't need to earn more gold.

Hope these helps, and all the best!
Kirarose
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 2/13/2017 at 11:53 AM Post #3
thank you very much this should be very helpful

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.