Author Thread Post
Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Threads: 132
Posted: 2/11/2017 at 10:11 PM Post #1
Rough Idea of the Story Line
The story might end up a bit violent... You have been warned
The majority of us know a bit about the colosseum right? In this role play we are the big cats captured and thrown into cells for fighting warriors. When our numbers are called our doors are opened and we are thrown out into battle. We find our ways of communicating, we are trying to escape. There is a clashing among the clans back home, which some of us remember, and we need to get back to defend our home before it collapses from the division. But most importantly, we need to rescue any friends or family we may have back home. We don't know if they are dead or alive but we are clinging to the hope of having a chance.

Character Suggestions
The colosseum was stocked with the most ferocious cats to be found. Now, I won't decide your character's build or personality, but I'd assume these guys will be full grown, as a cub would be no match for a warrior. However! Cubs may or may not come later in the story, it just depends on how everything roles out. That's the fun in role plays right? :) Other than that, go crazy. They can be normal wildcats, or mystical creatures with your own signature tweaks. Creativity is a wondrous thing.

**NOTE** I am still debating on allowing human characters. I am worried it would get too complicated though? I have tried to do complex role plays before with multiple communities and I just don't think I am capable of keeping track of that. However, I think it might be fun to have some people play the human warriors... So input on this area would be great, I'm open to opinions!

Rules (Please read the rules, it's basic stuff)
No caps lock
Please try to use proper words (Not txt talk such as jk, lol, brb, gtg, kk, and such.)
Please try to keep posts to at least one paragraph in length (Less than that gets hard to build off of)
Do not kill someone else's character without permission
Please stick to the story line (If you have new ideas for the story line I'd be happy to hear them :)
If you have an issue with another player please address it privately away from the thread
Be kind and respectful to fellow role players
Please ping me when entering a character
And have fun! That's all, I hope it's not too much to ask?

Character Format Suggestion (You are not restricted to this but may use it if it's easiest for you)
Name:
Persona:
Appearance:
Background:
Family:

Characters: (The numbers will be used in the story for being called to battle)
1. Larrauri - Watercolors
2. Surge - Watercolors
3. Jade - Sapphirethewolf9339
4. Glatron - Sapphirethewolf9339
5. Adil - Cakedragon33
Edited By Watercolors on 2/23/2017 at 12:03 AM.
Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Posted: 2/11/2017 at 10:17 PM Post #2
Cat Age Converter! For your convenience
http://catyearschart.com/ Ooorrr for easier access,
1 in cat years?: 7 human years
2 in cat years?: 13 human years
3 in cat years?: 20 human years
4 in cat years?: 26 human years
5 in cat years?: 33 human years
6 in cat years?: 40 human years
7 in cat years?: 44 human years
8 in cat years?: 48 human years
9 in cat years?: 52 human years
10 in cat years?: 56 human years
11 in cat years?: 60 human years
12 in cat years?: 64 human years

**not my information, see link above**
Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Posted: 2/11/2017 at 10:39 PM Post #3
Name: Larrauri (Or Lizzy for short)
Persona: Lizzy has a mother's instinct with cubs, and she is usually gentle with other animals, but the rough times of the present have changed her behaviors. She is skeptical of new creatures now and does not trust easily. She is easily frightened, and when feeling endangered, will become very aggressive. If you can gain her trust she is a very loyal companion. She is a big softy on the inside despite any cold emotion she may give off. When she is relaxed and cheerful she is quite silly, playful, and optimistic.
Appearance:

(drawn by me)
Background: Lizzy was a hunter back in her clan. She was out hunting buffalo, very focused on her prey when the knights caught her in a snare. Her wings were too damaged to fly for a long time and they were able to smuggle her back to a cell.
Family: Lizzy has a sister named Tumble who was just a cub when she was taken to the Colosseum. She is determined to get out of the cage and see her sister again. Her mother was a healer who stayed with the cubs, her father was a hunter and would probably be fighting the clan war. Her only brother didn't make it through his first winter.
Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Posted: 2/11/2017 at 10:52 PM Post #4
Name: Surge
Persona: Distant, skeptical, and aggressive. Surge is quiet, he only speaks when he feels he needs to. He is restless because he knows things others do not, and he has a job but he can't get it done in captivity and this is irritating him. He has a short temper but does not mean harm.
Appearance:

(drawn by me)
Background: Surge was a messenger in his clan before he was captured. He ran miles everyday passing word from cat to cat, so he is very very fast. He was running from a wolf pack when he got caught in a trap and was slung up into a tree. He got some nasty slashes on his back from the wolves before they gave up reaching him, and he was taken to the Colosseum the next day.
Family: His family were all also messengers, but they got caught in a rock slide on a task. Surge had managed to slip away from the disaster in time but was not able to rescue his parents and brother. Due to this incident he does not trust himself to form any close relationships, he does not want to be responsible for anyone but himself.
Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Posted: 2/15/2017 at 7:57 PM Post #5
bump
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 2/20/2017 at 7:03 PM Post #6
Name: Jade
Persona: She is very protective and she hates fighting others. She is kind and is sometimes overtaken by her kindness. Jade can be very over protective of others preferable cubs.
Appearance: (I don't feel like making a drawing so I will describe) Jade is a green cougar like cat with gems covering her legs and some gems are on her back. The gems are dark green and she has green eyes as well but the weird part about her is her wings that she has are dragon like and are covered in gems at the ends. Her ears are normal except the back have several gems on them. Her nose is dark green.
Background: Jade used to be a mother of 4 cubs when she was captured her cubs were killed and she was forced to fight until she was beaten but not killed. Now she is used to kill the weak ones and yet she keeps safe any cubs that are forced to be given to her to be killed.
Family: Her family used to be made up of 4 cubs that looked similar to her yet now she is alone and her mate is gone as well but still alive yet separated from her.

Name: Glatron
Persona: He is protective like his mate but is not afraid to fight anyone or anything. He is fierce in battle and courageous when faced with a challenge.
Appearance: Glatron is a red lion with black eyes and he has dragon like wings. His chest is covered in gems that are black and he has a third eye that is blood red. He is very muscular and there are some gems on his paws.
Background: Glatron is Jade's mate and when he saw his cubs killed he was changed and he still loves her. He hopes that one day they will meet again and have new cubs but he isn't sure if that will happen
Family: His family is Jade and that's all he has left of family
Cakedragon33
Level 56
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 24
Posted: 2/20/2017 at 8:18 PM Post #7
Name: Adil
Persona: He's extremely emotional, and angers easily. He has a deep hatred for humans because of what they had done to his family, as well as the family of others. Despite his anger, he hates to see other cats get hurt and thinks that the battle between clans is unnecessary.
Appearance:
(sorry about all of the white lines, I was using a program that I don't usually use to draw things. I might fix them later)
Background: After his mother died, he was left with his father and brother. A year later, his father was taken by humans one night when he was hunting. 1 1/8 years after that, he was captured by humans. His brother tried to save him, but was left behind, seriously injured.
Family: His mother was killed by humans when he was a cub after she tried to steal meat from them, his father fights in the arena, but had gone insane, causing Adil to prefer not talking about him or letting anyone know that he is his father. His brother is probably dead, but it isn't certain.
Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Posted: 2/23/2017 at 12:02 AM Post #8
Sorry about the late reply! Both accepted :) Life happened and I couldn't get on for a bit but nice entries~
Terrakittens
Level 36
Threads: 48
Posted: 2/25/2017 at 10:45 PM Post #9
Name: Owl's Flight
Persona: very sweet, like an big fluffball of a house cat, and very bad at fighting because I am not agile. I will reveal more later
Appearance: winged jaglion, but twice the size of an human.

where are my wings?
Background: im not listing because im going to loose my memory from an nasty bump in the head
Family: Unknown
Edited By Terrakittens on 2/25/2017 at 10:47 PM.
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Threads: 138
Posted: 2/25/2017 at 11:57 PM Post #10
Name: Whisper
Slight Crush: Spirit
Family: She doesn't talk about them much, but she has an older sister who died in the colosseum.
Appearance:
Background: She was alone by a pool resting after an entire night being chased by knights wishing for more wild cats to supply the colosseum and entertain the people. The knights had caught up with her and struck her between the eyes knocking her out. She was later dragged into the colosseum and smuggled into a cage.
Persona: Flinches easily, distant, loyal only to herself, and hates anyone who touches her muzzle or stares at the twisting scar between her eyes.
Number: 6

Name: Spirit
Crush: Whisper
Family: He has two younger brothers and his mother is a fighter. His older half brother is Ash.
Appearance:
Background: He was hunting a hare when he heard a snare go chht. He dashed towards it to make sure no one was caught only to get caught in a bear trap nearby. The knights found him bleeding out and carried him off to the colosseum.
Persona: Warm, fatherly, overly protective, and determined.
Number: 7

Name: Ash
Mate/Crush: None
Family: His half-brother Spirit/ two younger half brothers. (same mother different fathers)
Appearance:
Background: As he was flying by a human village some visiting knights saw him and fired their bows, impaling his wings. He plummeted to the ground and went out cold, he woke up later in a cramped and small cage, his wings bandaged, but the main flight feathers had been clipped.
Persona: Funny, Wise, and Quiet.
Number: 8

Credits to the artists who made these amazing pieces I found on the internet.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.