Forum Index > Fan Fiction > Unforeseen
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Happiness
Level 64
The Tender
Threads: 96
Posted: 2/11/2017 at 5:34 PM Post #1
A seer and a noble walk into a store. It sounds like the start of a sick joke, right? Well, that odd pairing and what came of it is my life story. But lets back up. I'm Reyna, a 16 year old Zolnixi seer with a weird love for nightcore and romance novels. I live in Rearm, an urban Sylesti city a lot like New York. I'm a bit odd, but here's a picture of me:

Yeah. Odd. Anyway, it all started 2 years ago, when I was a stereotypical fourteen year old girl infatuated with just the idea of being in junior high (yeah, us Sylesti have school too) and having "teen love", or whatever that really is. So that brings us to our story.

2 Years Before
So it was the beginning of my freshman year, and we were not all in the same boat. Social status had been decided in eighth grade and while I was a pretty happy fish near the top enough to be respected but not enough to be immediately on the teachers watchlist, my best friend from elementary school had dropped really fast to the bottom of the figurative totem pole after the cool kids had deemed her 'unworthy.' However 'uncool' she was, she's still a great friend, so I used a bit of power to keep her out of harm's way. Oh yeah, high school with humans has one major difference. Magic. Here, you're grouped by magic level. Sort of like the anime, The irregular at magic high school, except a ton more levels. I was pretty set, soaring to the top due to my seer magic. There was this really cool Sylesti in my level, this bleak white Zolnixi with black and blue accents and a really thick handsome-sounding accent. It was love at first sight, for me that is. I'm pretty sure if he hadn't been in all of my honors classes, (yeah, the rankings were like honors and all that boring stuff), he wouldn't know I existed. He talked to me sometimes, which made me as excited as a dog with rabies and we sat together at the cool/smart (they couldn't be told apart now) table. I was so excited at my cool 'teen love' that I almost forgot one thing. Tabitha.
Edited By Happiness on 2/11/2017 at 5:34 PM.
Happiness
Level 64
The Tender
Threads: 96
Posted: 3/11/2017 at 8:04 PM Post #2
Now Tabitha might sound like a nice girl right? I hear you saying, "A girl named Tabitha must have smart, wise parents who taught her well." HA! Tabitha is the rudest, snobbiest girl you will ever meet. She's the daughter, (as she never refuses to remind everyone, every day) of the crown prince of the Faelora. Her parents are busy helping her grandfather rule, so she lives with her tutor, who is just as much, if not more snobby than Tabitha. Tabitha is a total teacher's pet, and lives for popularity. If you don't tell her 5 times a day that she is a glorious goddess who has graced the world with her presence, she will have a mental breakdown and scream things at the top of her lungs like, "MY DADDY'S THE PRINCE!" and the ever-popular, "MY DAD WILL HAVE YOUR FAMILY ARRESTED!" somehow forgetting that we don't all live in The National Republic of Faelora. In fact, none of us do. I made that mistake once. She was on a full-on rant, and I stepped up to her, and in my nicest voice, said, "You aren't my princess." She flipped out. All humor aside, high school would have flown by if I didn't have a thorn in my side the whole time. Here's Tabitha by the way:

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.