Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Artwork Trades > Art for diamonds?
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
TheRedDragon
Level 60
Threads: 36
Posted: 2/11/2017 at 2:15 PM Post #1
I WILL DRAW ANYTHING FOR DIAMONDS

Yes, you did read that correctly. I literally will draw anything. If you want examples of my art, see:
:
a colored drawing
:
a sketch drawing
:
a highly edited photo

a digital sketch

a digital drawing

a landscape.

A paper sketch: 20 diamonds
+5 diamonds per character after 1
+10 diamonds for a sketched background
+10 diamonds for light pencil-shading (which is sort of like the rough, not-so-finished shading on the digital sketch)
+10 diamonds for lightly filled in color
The example above would cost 30 diamonds

A paper drawing: 50 diamonds
+10 diamonds per character after 1
+30 diamonds for a background
+10 diamonds for a detailed sky with clouds or rain or other atmospheric details
+5 diamonds for snow
+5 diamonds for every tree you want. +25 for a forest.
+25 diamonds for very metallic sections (ex: full armor, a robot, et cetera.)
+15 diamonds for glowing things.
+30 for water (in glass, plastic or floating.) Not including lakes or rivers, which are background.
The example above would cost 60 diamonds.

Tablet is up and running! Digital requests are OPEN!
A digital sketch: 25 diamonds
+5 diamonds per character after 1
+15 diamonds for a sketched background
+10 diamonds for rough shading (like on the digital sketch above)
+5 diamonds for flat color
The example above would cost 45 diamonds.

A digital drawing: 75 diamonds
+10 diamonds per character after 1
+15 diamonds for a background
+5 diamonds for a detailed sky with clouds or rain or other atmospheric details
+10 diamonds for snow. (It tends to come out not-very-nicely on the computer unless I spend a ton of time on it.)
+5 diamonds for every tree you want. +25 for a forest.
+20 diamonds for very metallic sections (ex: full armor, a robot, et cetera.)
+5 diamonds for glowing things.
+30 for water (in glass, plastic or floating in midair.) Same rules about rivers and lakes.
The example above would cost 95 diamonds.

A landscape: contact me. I don't do them often and it's likely going to be fairly inexpensive due to my relative lack of experience. Price is probably around 50-75 diamonds.

An edited picture: contact me. The same applies for the landscape. Price is probably within the 25-75 diamond range.

Other rules: NSFW is an added 40 diamonds to whatever the original price is, as hazard pay. If my parents find NSFW drawings I'm in deep trouble, so I need something to make it worth my while.
An example can be found here. I'm not posting the picture, for obvious reasons. (It's PG-13, people.)

If you have one, and you'd rather use it than diamonds, I'll absolutely accept a ny'vene essence lf any type in lieu of diamonds. Any amount of diamonds can be replaced with an essence. Seriously. If you get me one with 4 GP, I'll draw you three pictures for the one essence. (If you couldn't tell, I'm in need of some essences. Please take me up on this. It would be a huge help. )

I am 100% willing to draw gore, nsfw, LITERALLY ANYTHING. I just want money. I'm putting a 100% guarantee on this; if I finish something and you don't like it, TELL ME AND I'LL GO BACK AND CHANGE IT TO YOUR LIKING. I'm here to draw for you, so if you're not happy, I'll fix it.

I look forward to working with you.
Edited By TheRedDragon on 4/9/2017 at 5:23 PM.
TheRedDragon
Level 60
Posted: 2/11/2017 at 2:18 PM Post #2
Slots:

Sketches
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN

Full drawings
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN

Landscapes and Photo Edits
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
Edited By TheRedDragon on 2/19/2017 at 3:22 PM.
Castiele
Level 75
Cutely Creative
Threads: 217
Posted: 2/11/2017 at 8:15 PM Post #3
How dare you tempt me like this!
I'd like to have a digital drawing of my OC's done.
I'm trying to decide on the exact pose, I was thinking maybe with them kissing? Or her sitting on his lap? If you have in idea I'm open to suggestions!
I will come back to post the descriptions of the characters and whatever reference images I can scrounge up as soon as I get home.
TheRedDragon
Level 60
Posted: 2/11/2017 at 8:49 PM Post #4
Absolutely! What type of drawing would you like? I would actually suggest a traditional drawing as I can have those done most quickly; the likelihood is that it would cost only around 60 diamonds. I'm so excited. This is great.

I feel the need to specify that part of the reason I'm ~so~ expensive is that I'll try to get your picture done in less than a week at maximum quality. I'll dock the price by 5 diamonds/day after a week.
Edited By TheRedDragon on 2/11/2017 at 8:59 PM.
Castiele
Level 75
Cutely Creative
Posted: 2/11/2017 at 10:51 PM Post #5
Digital or traditional, whichever you'd prefer!
I don't mind the price, I think it's very reasonable.
So the basic description for the first character,
Name- Flash
Gender- male
Height- 5'10"
Weight-162 pounds
Clothing Choices- dark colors, black jeans, t-shirts and lots of jackets, with blackout converse
Hair Color- black
Hair Length- scruffy, but not too long
Eye Color- blue
Personality- confident, sarcastic, can be narcissistic, but very devoted to Amara

And the second
Name- Amara
Gender- female
Height- 5'5"
Weight- 115
Hair Color- Chestnut
Hair Length- Long, reaches about mid-back
Eye Color- Bright gold with dark blue flecks
Handedness- ambidextrous
Jewelry- Wears a tear-drop shaped topaz on a silver necklace all the time
Personality- free spirited, wild, intelligent, determined

Here's a couple of references

(I didn't finish this one)

She looks a lot like this, with lighter hair and eyes.

His hair is similar to this (more like the first reference though). The jacket would be ideal for him, clothing wise.

Edit- if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Edited By Castielle on 2/11/2017 at 10:54 PM.
Castiele
Level 75
Cutely Creative
Posted: 2/11/2017 at 10:56 PM Post #6
Sorry about the double ping, I just wanted to add that I'd like it to be colored, and possibly shaded. (Price isn't really a concern for me ^_^)
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 2/11/2017 at 11:11 PM Post #7
I have a request. Could you draw my two book characters? I would like it in sketch please with light shading and a bit of color.It's a husband and wife by the way. The man, named Lewis McCoy wears a light grey button up shirt (thats a bit dirty seeing the situation) with a pair of dark grey pin striped slacks. His hair is dark brown and cut like a long military style so that it sticks up in the front. Lewis is a smaller built man, and is on the shorter size clocking in at 5'8". He lacks self confidence and holds himself as so. His eyes are a hazel color.
Catherine, Lewis' wife, is the complete opposite. She is a fighter and holds herself as so. She is 5'6" with a mane of fiery hair. Her eyes are bright green and freckles cover her face. She wears a long sleeve green shirt and dark blue jeans with a pair of black boots that come up to her knees. Like Lewis she is built small though she is a bit thicker than him. She keeps her hair in braids most of the time though a single strand of hair falls into her face.
I really don't care on the pose whatever works for you thanks!
Edited By Hawkeye on 2/11/2017 at 11:13 PM.
TheRedDragon
Level 60
Posted: 2/11/2017 at 11:22 PM Post #8
What would you like for a setting? It can really change the mood whether you want a serene moonlight kiss or a kiss in the middle of a snowy park at midnight or a sudden kiss in the middle of a festive dance or whatever. Same goes for the characters. Do you want a dramatic "last kiss" sort of scene, or like the whole cherry blossom petals everywhere, intense shoujo scene, or just like a casual happy couple fluff thing?

I have a few pictures, too, of poses. Let me know if you really like any.

Edited By TheRedDragon on 2/12/2017 at 12:07 AM.
TheRedDragon
Level 60
Posted: 2/11/2017 at 11:28 PM Post #9
Sure! (I would like to point out, though; 5'8" is around average.) This is probably a kind of weird question, but what races are Lewis and Catherine? I mean, Catherine is probably white but Lewis could really go either way.
And just so that you are aware, this will likely cost 45 diamonds. A full drawing would be 60 for this request, which is not that much more, if you're interested in upgrading.
Thank you for commissioning me! I'll get right on it.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 2/11/2017 at 11:31 PM Post #10
Both are Caucasian. :3 I can upgrade, I've got diamonds after all.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.