Forum Index > Off-Topic Discussion > Kalahari
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Goldentigercat
Level 66
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 33
Posted: 2/10/2017 at 10:27 PM Post #1
So i just recently got done with reading this book called Kalahari I'ts a very good book in my opinion which involves romance and involves a deadly disease that could cause a plague and a whole dialogue of interesting characters and unique plot lines. I would recommend you to reading it.I'm going to give you a rundown of the main characters and a picture of what i believe the main antagonist to be.

Main characters

- Sarah

- Sam

- Joey

- Kase

- Miranda

- Avani

Antagonist

Androcles the silver Lion

and this is what the back of the book said.

When an Educational safari goes wrong, five teens find themselves stranded in the Kalahari Desert without a guide. It's up to Sarah, the daughter of zoologists, to keep them alive and lead them to safety, calling on survival know-how from years of growing up in remote and exotic locales. Battling dehydration,starvation, and the pangs of first love, she does her best to hold it together, even as their circumstances grow increasingly desperate.
But soon a terrifying encounter makes Sarah question everything she's ever known about the natural world. a silver lion, as though made of mercury, makes a vicious, unprovoked attack on the group. after a narrow escape, they uncover the chilling truth behind the lion's silver sheen: a highly contagious and deadly virus that threatens to ravage the entire area-and eliminate life as they know it.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.