Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > profile views
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
DannyCam
Level 11
Threads: 3
Posted: 2/10/2017 at 8:47 PM Post #1
I joined a few hours ago and saw something about profile views benefits the pet as well as the person who is viewing them. I figured that meant it was generally helpful to click the "random pet" button and just view a whole bunch of them but most of the ones that come up say they've been released, so I suppose that doesn't do those pets any good. Do I still get some sort of benefit for myself from doing that?

Do the profile views only count if logged-in users on this site view them? Like would it benefit to just post your pet all around the internet with "click here to help" links under them, etc?

Also do people set up "view my pet" threads where you can click on the ones that are actually active each day, etc?

Or is this something nobody bothers with? I ran a google search and didn't find any info. I can't figure out how to run a search for forum threads.

Thanks.
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,117
Posted: 2/10/2017 at 9:48 PM Post #2
It's just a very minimal perk and only affects pets.

For every unique page view a pet receives per day (or maybe it's 24 hours), they gain 1% experience towards their level. So 100 unique page views = 1 level.

Additionally, non adults gain, I think, 1/5th?, or a maturity point? A maturity point is equal to 1 hour of growth and a pet needs 648 maturity to become an Adult.

I do not believe there is any benefit to a player who views or a player who receives views.

Nurturing, that is a different feature all together where both the pet and the player who nurtured are rewarded.
DannyCam
Level 11
Threads: 3
Posted: 2/10/2017 at 10:10 PM Post #3
Thanks.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.