Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > 0% Inbred Pets for sale
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Goldenluck
Level 60
Threads: 1
Posted: 2/8/2017 at 11:09 AM Post #1
Hello my fellow Sylestia Players, I have been collecting 0% Inbred pets of all varieties, since I've started playing this game, and because I am not really that active on Sylestia much, I have decided to systematically sell some of the lovely pets I have in my stables. Most pets carry and/or display multiple genes, and some are even 6 visibles, with absolutely 0% inbreeding!

I will have pets for sale in all tabs that contains the word "SALE", going forward e.g. "Aeridini SALE". For now, I am starting off with the Aeridini Breed, and they are viewable in my 4th Tab, of my First stable, named "My Gold". They have all been set up with a price, and they are selling for between 3000 and 8000 coins each. However, different breeds might have lower/higher prices, and there will be something to suit most player's pockets.

Only those pets up for sale will be sold, the others are not for sale. I will be keeping sentimental beasts and those that were gifted to me. For now, tagged/exclusive pets are not for sale, as I might decide to start/continue with their projects at a later stage.

You are welcome to send me a PM if you would like to put a different offer forward for any of the pets I have for sale. Don't be scared, I don't bite, I can only say yes or no and you never know if it is your lucky day.

So, go see if you find anything you might like :D

Kind Regards
GoldenLuck

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.