Forum Index > Fan Fiction > The Skull of Sugar Crystal
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Xxxsummerxxx
Level 14
Threads: 6
Posted: 2/5/2017 at 5:25 AM Post #1
Hi I'm xxxSummerxxx
I love writing stories and hopefully you will enjoy my story on fan fiction about a bulbori trying to escape from a family of Morkko's, luckily for the bulbori the two cubs keep getting in the way of there parents plans . I don't want to give you the full description since the story wont be as exciting . Please enjoy x)
Edited By Xxxsummerxxx on 2/5/2017 at 6:39 AM.
Xxxsummerxxx
Level 14
Posted: 2/5/2017 at 6:35 AM Post #2

Name: Sugar Crystal
Species: Bulbori

Name: Sugar Crystal in hiding (She only turns into her real form when she is full of emotion or isn't trying to hide, this is her regular form)
Species: Bulbori

Name: Freeze
Species: Morkko

Name: Volcano

Name: Flame

Name: Glacial
Edited By Xxxsummerxxx on 2/5/2017 at 8:39 AM.
Xxxsummerxxx
Level 14
Posted: 2/5/2017 at 7:14 AM Post #3
Chapter1
Careful thoughts

It was turning nightfall in the darkest point of Finceland forest . Sugar Crystal always had a dream to see herself in her real form ,but knew how much of a danger to her and all sylesties around. She thought about how easier life would be as a normal bulbori , but then realised how hard was for all her family to vanish to another dimension since they weren't aloud in the safe when the Morkko's were out, running for crystals and one crystal in particular , that crystal was apart of Sugar Crystal . Sugar Crystal had a true identity of a Sugar Crystal body , it looked like a skeleton dressed in candy and crystallised sugar that's how she got her name . She sighed as the thought of having no family to back her up . The Morkko's are still out there looking for her (Sugar Crystal the second you're reading this) . Now both the Morkko's have accompany of two cubs, a female and male to get in the way.

This is far as I got , I will post more out soon (probably more today) Please could you comment if you like it and if you ant me to write more stories . X)
Edited By Xxxsummerxxx on 2/5/2017 at 9:26 AM.
Xxxsummerxxx
Level 14
Posted: 2/5/2017 at 8:35 AM Post #4
It was morning , Sugar Crystal knew since she was getting blinded by the sun . Despite her thoughts last night she finally thought she was safe until she heard a creek from the crooked wooden door , she looked around with suspicion . The door came open, standing there were two cub morkko's . Sugar Crystal didn't care how young they were they were still a specie of morkko . She completely changed out of her skin into her rare skin with fright . She stood there shaking until her fear went and she turned back into her normal skin . "Hi" said the cubs together not realising what just happened . Sugar Crystal finally realised that there parents weren't near and said "Hello ... what's your name"? Sugar Crystal didn't really know what to say since she hadn't made a real friend before. Soon afterwards they were playing outside.
Edited By Xxxsummerxxx on 2/5/2017 at 9:27 AM.
Xxxsummerxxx
Level 14
Posted: 2/5/2017 at 9:17 AM Post #5
Sugar Crystal felt safe chatting to them until big heavy footsteps thundering her way . She gulped and jumped into the nearest bush . It was the parents of the two cubs . Flame , the mother of the cubs was boiling up. Instead of a lovely pink colour for her fur it was turning red. "You two are in trouble"! she shouted . The two cubs didn't understand why they were in trouble . Soon enough Flame cooled down thanks to her almost melted ice armour . Sugar Crystal stayed silent until they were completely out of sight .
Edited By Xxxsummerxxx on 2/5/2017 at 9:30 AM.
Xxxsummerxxx
Level 14
Posted: 2/5/2017 at 9:44 AM Post #6
Sugar Crystal stepped out the bush . Her paw touched a net . She got such a shock by getting pulled to a high branch of a tree but managed to stay in her regular skin .She was stuck Sugar Crystal panicked in her head not knowing what to do . She did well to keep in her regular skin. Suddenly she fell into the same bush she stepped out of and into the trap. She saw a blur of another creature with a sharp piece of flint.
Xxxsummerxxx
Level 14
Posted: 2/5/2017 at 10:21 AM Post #7

Name: Oak
Species:Faelora

Name: LillyPad
Species:Sylvorpa

Name: Phoenix
Species: Aurleon
Edited By Xxxsummerxxx on 2/5/2017 at 11:07 AM.
Xxxsummerxxx
Level 14
Posted: 2/5/2017 at 11:16 AM Post #8
Chapter 2
The Guardians of elements

Sugar Crystal looked around to see three enchanting sylesties .
"Hello I'm Oak , I'm the guardian that looks after the element of Earth . I'm the animal that just cut the rope. I don't need any thanks as I just read it from your soul .
Sugar Crystal shivered at the thought of someone reading her mind. Hi I'm LillyPad the Gaurdian that looks after the water element . "And finally i'm Phoenix , expecting you to know which element I take care of ". By the look of Pheonix she did know what element he took care of ... fire ofcourse . Sugar Crystal stared at the three awesome creature with amazement . Sugar Crystal felt honoured to meet the three guardians . "We know you personally" said Phoenix . Sugar Crystal shivered again . "How?" asked Sugar Crystal as she felt that she didn't know much about them .
Edited By Xxxsummerxxx on 2/5/2017 at 2:16 PM.
Xxxsummerxxx
Level 14
Posted: 2/6/2017 at 11:15 AM Post #9
Soon after she knew all about the guardians and how they know everyone personally and Sugar C (short for Sugar Crystal) felt a bit better . "Well should we tell her" asked LillyPad . The other two guardians nodded . "We want you to be a guardian of the Skull of Sugar Crystal" explained Oak . Sugar C automatically agreed . She got told what to do by Phoenix . "Your first task to prove you can really handle is......" . Sugar C was ready for anything he's aid except what he really said . He said to send the Morkko's to another dimension .

I've really enjoyed writing this so far x)
Xxxsummerxxx
Level 14
Posted: 2/7/2017 at 11:21 AM Post #10
Chapter 3
Directions

Soon after Sugar C was left alone to do her job . For one Sugar C didn't know where the Morkko's lived . She looked down in shame , but when she looked down she saw heavy deep footprints . Next to the big paw prints were tiny paw prints . She looked for more tracks and followed them until she came to a dead pathway . Everything was covered with snow and misery .
Edited By Xxxsummerxxx on 2/8/2017 at 11:49 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.