Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > [many] Puff Design Contests
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 28, 29, 30 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Americantacos
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 58
Posted: 2/17/2017 at 4:07 PM Post #41
From Ancient Israel - The Tekhelet Puffadore.

Tekhelet was the color of the Hebrew people in Ancient Israel. It's a blue dye that was used for clothes, and most remnants made by the original means were lost until recently.
Godiva
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 45
Posted: 2/17/2017 at 7:08 PM Post #42
@Americantacos
Unfortunately the traits you used are new mutations for the Puffadore and cannot be regenerated. If you want to be in with a chance of winning this contest I would advise replacing those traits with something else.

Traits that cannot be used:

G1: (HH) Leopard, (II) Clouded Leopard
G2: (all traits can be used)
G3: (HH) Valentine Lace, (KK) Angelic Runes

M1: (HH) Pearl Armour, (II) Angelic Armour
M2: (JJ) Pearl Helm, (KK) Angelic Halo
M3: (GG) Lucky Dust, (HH) Icicle Wings, (II) Peacock Wings, (JJ) Dancing Flames, (KK) Angelic Wings
Americantacos
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 58
Posted: 2/18/2017 at 8:48 AM Post #43
Sorry, I'll fix that. Are my entries from the Valentine's contest okay?
Wolvesofdeltora
Level 68
The Tender
Threads: 31
Posted: 2/18/2017 at 10:13 AM Post #44
This looks like fun.

Streets of India

Okay for my first design I chose to do India. I remember looking at pictures of the Taj Mahal when I took an eastern culture class, but the thing that really stuck out to me was looking at the city streets and the temples. Every were you looked you saw reds, oranges, purples and golds. I wanted to show off the colors you would see walking around a city in India.

Quetzalcoatl

I now take you to mesoamerica with this design based of the Mayan deity Quetzalcoatl. Quetzalcoatl was the the good of wind and wisdom. Quetzalcoatl translates to feathered serpent and they were often depicted as a great winged serpent with green red and gold feathers.

Viking Village

Viking or Norse life was hard and most of the time short. The vikings are mostly known for their raids on Europe, but they were also very successful traders some even getting as far as the middle east. Clothing for these people mostly consisted of brown or dull colored clothing because of how expensive dyed fabric was at the time.
Firegem1401
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 33
Posted: 2/18/2017 at 4:12 PM Post #45
Ancient Greece

Ancient Rome

Egyptian God Anubis

Tsukikoluna
Level 53
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 37
Posted: 2/18/2017 at 5:05 PM Post #46
first entry is based on Hades the Greek god of the underworld and riches.
His dominion was separated from the land of the living by the following rivers: Styx, Lethe, Acheron, Phlegethon, and Cocytus.

Female:

Male:

next
Eos - The beautiful Goddess of the dawn who brings the hope of a brand new day.Eos rose into the sky from the river Okeanos (Oceanus) at the start of each day, and with her rays of light dispersed the mists of night.

Female:

Male:

Nyx - Ancient Goddess of darkness and night time.Nyx was an ancient deity usually envisaged as the very substance of the night--a veil of dark mists drawn across the sky to obscure the light of Aither, the shining blue of the heavens.

Female:

Male:
Haleighb
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 75
Posted: 2/19/2017 at 2:08 AM Post #47
I have been fascinated with mythology for such a long time, whether it be greek, roman, or even norse. My designs will be of three of the greek Olympians. enjoy :)

1. Zeus

The Greek god Zeus was the top Olympian god in the Greek pantheon. After he took credit for rescuing his brothers and sisters from their father Cronus, Zeus became king of heaven and gave his brothers, Poseidon and Hades, the sea and the underworld, respectively, for their domains.

2. Hera

Hera is known as the first of Greek goddesses. As wife of Zeus, she's the leading lady of all the Olympians. Despite her husband's philandering ways -- or perhaps because of them -- she is the guardian of marriage and the sanctity of the home

3. Artemis

Artemis, Apollo's twin sister, is the goddess of the hunt, the wilderness, wild animals, female fertility, and the moon. She's also a sworn virgin and a fierce protector of young girls.
Edited By Haleighb on 2/20/2017 at 10:23 AM.
Godiva
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 45
Posted: 2/19/2017 at 4:24 AM Post #48
@Haleighb
It is stated in the first post that three designs are allowed for each contest. You have some really gorgeous designs so I would hate to have to disqualify you, but I cannot make an allowance that other contestants haven't received. Please edit your post to only three designs. You may submit your other designs in future contests if you like, but only three per contest :)
Haleighb
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 75
Posted: 2/20/2017 at 10:20 AM Post #49
ok, sounds good
Starline
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 97
Posted: 2/20/2017 at 12:28 PM Post #50
Socotra
It is very isolated with a harsh, dry climate and as a result a third of its plant-life is found nowhere else, including the famous Dragons Blood Tree, a very-unnatural looking umbrella-shaped tree which produces red sap

Mount Roraima
Mount Roraima is the highest of South Americas Pakaraima Mountains and one of the worlds most extraordinary natural geological formations. The 31-square-kilometer summit area is defined by 400-meter-tall cliffs on all sides and includes the borders of Brazil, Venezuela, and Guyana.

Chinoike Jigoku
78 degrees Celsius, Bloody Hell Pond could better be used for cooking than a spa treatment. Its boiling waters bubble and send steam wafting off its surface into the air. Besides its outrageous temperature, Chinoike Jigoku is also rich in iron oxide at the base of the pond, which gives the pool a deep reddish color.

or matching
Edited By Starline on 2/20/2017 at 2:19 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 28, 29, 30
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.