Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Threads: 138
Posted: 1/28/2017 at 12:45 PM Post #1
Dec, 12 8:00 pm Wolven Time / Dec, 13 12:00 am Human Time
Yellowtooth struggled through the 3ft snow. He sneezed and his body shook. He looked behind him and barked, "Come on you lazy huskies we have to get these supplies delivered to the humans!" Wren snarled and barked back at the lead dog. "Can't you see were trying?!" She struggled under the weight of the load. It was too much for three remaining dogs. Gourdo snapped at her "Get a hold of yourself. There's no we in that sentence, your the weakest husky on the team. Now move it!" He shoved Wren forward, who whimpered and kept her head down pulling desperately harder. It had been weeks since the bear attack but they all still showed signs of injury. Wren was limping, Grourdo was half blinded by the nasty slash on his face,and Yellowtooth was sourer than ever because of his partially missing tail.

2 weeks later...

Yellowtooth collapsed. "Gourdo, it's time we take a break or so. My legs are killing me." "Oh I'll be the one killin' alright. Wait here I smell rabbit." With that Gourdo slipped out of his harness and bounded away into the forest. Wren dragged to a stop. "Yellowtooth do ya think the bear might come back?" she asked uncertainly scenting the air. "Ah, forget 'bout that old bear." Yellowtooth said calmly even though there was an angry glint in those brown eyes.
Edited By Glitterthesylveon on 2/6/2017 at 4:15 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.