Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > anime mix up rp
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Threads: 219
Posted: 1/27/2017 at 11:21 PM Post #1
ok so this is all anime i seen mixed together all except this one my sister used to watch that show is awful its cool for a few minutes then its so crazy you don't know whats going on its simple to rp guid
first sign up
then chose a path
then in the rp follow it to your hearts content
you may make any amount you wish but for your own safety do not go past the ten mark even i can't go that far
name
pic
personalty
other[if shaman please put ghost here]
then on the same post chose the path your person will follow[make one for each and pick up to three [because i think it would be funny to see a pokemon trainer who is a shaman who can also see yo kai]]
paths to pick [will add more as i watch more anime]
shaman:can see ghosts without the need of anything but cannot see yo kai
watch wielder:can see yo kai with a watch called a yo kai watch but cannot see ghosts
pokemon trainer:basically a normal person just they can and probably will catch pokemon even a shaman or watch wielder can catch pokemon so basically anything
shinobi[girls are kunoichi i think]:is basicly just a ninja except they can us something called chakra to do something called a jitsu
mew mew:can transform to be half animal gains ears and tails thro this may even get a new outfit but i think only girls can be mew mew [anyone realize that it sounds a lot like the pokemon mewtwo]
rules
1 no swearing
2 nothing gory or inappropriate
3 have fun even tho i'm pretty sure you already know this rule and come with the intention of following it
name m
age 9
gender female
pic brown hair blue eyes pink dress

personalty kind
other a ghost dog
she is a shaman/pokemon trainer/yo kai watch girl
Thisby
Level 20
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 74
Posted: 7/23/2017 at 7:13 PM Post #2
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=43114&page=1#1
Author: Jade07
Time Posted: 1/27/2017 at 11:21 PM
ok so this is all anime i seen mixed together all except this one my sister used to watch that show is awful its cool for a few minutes then its so crazy you don't know whats going on its simple to rp guid
first sign up
then chose a path
then in the rp follow it to your hearts content
you may make any amount you wish but for your own safety do not go past the ten mark even i can't go that far
name
pic
personalty
other[if shaman please put ghost here]
then on the same post chose the path your person will follow[make one for each and pick up to three [because i think it would be funny to see a pokemon trainer who is a shaman who can also see yo kai]]
paths to pick [will add more as i watch more anime]
shaman:can see ghosts without the need of anything but cannot see yo kai
watch wielder:can see yo kai with a watch called a yo kai watch but cannot see ghosts
pokemon trainer:basically a normal person just they can and probably will catch pokemon even a shaman or watch wielder can catch pokemon so basically anything
shinobi[girls are kunoichi i think]:is basicly just a ninja except they can us something called chakra to do something called a jitsu
mew mew:can transform to be half animal gains ears and tails thro this may even get a new outfit but i think only girls can be mew mew [anyone realize that it sounds a lot like the pokemon mewtwo]
rules
1 no swearing
2 nothing gory or inappropriate
3 have fun even tho i'm pretty sure you already know this rule and come with the intention of following it
name m
age 9
gender female
pic brown hair blue eyes pink dress

personalty kind
other a ghost dog
she is a shaman/pokemon trainer/yo kai watch girl

"Howdy! I'm Komamai!"
*shrug* "Us yokai kinda lose track of the time.."
"I'm a girl! I have two big brothers: Komasan and Komajiro! They're really cool!"
(Don't have pic, sorry) imagine komasan but with light blue violet in place of blue. She also wears a bow tie that can be a bit inconsistent in color.
She's very peppy, and hopes to find a human master.
She's a yokai

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.