Shouruu
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 1/21/2017 at 10:08 AM Post #41
Day 2 - Morning
Tuesday, April 2nd
6:32
Back aching you get up. It takes a bit to stand, being as your legs feel like jello, but you manage it. You slowly walk your way to the egg and kneel down in front of it. Reaching out you find the egg smaller than you had thought it was. The egg is cold to the touch, almost as if it was ice. The egg was also a blue color, while the fog looking stuff was a light seafoam green.
As you set the blue egg down, you notice two bumps in the ferns. You decide to figure out what is under the clumps of fern and find two more eggs. The second egg is purple with golden flecks at the bottom. The fog that floats around it is also gold-colored. Yet it has a room temperature feel to it. The third egg is a dark purple and has no flecks. Its fog is a dirt brown.

What will you do?
.....A) Keep All the Eggs
.....B) Keep the Blue Egg
.....C) Keep the Purple Egg
.....D) Keep the Dark Purple Egg
.....E) Leave Them All
.....F) Explore Something Else
Edited By Shouruu on 1/22/2017 at 12:41 PM.
Shouruu
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/21/2017 at 11:52 AM Post #42
Day 1 - Morning
Monday, April 6th
7:00AM
Looking up at the compartment holding your two bags of luggage, you suddenly remember you had packed a few books in one of them. Slowly waking yourself up from the hazy trance you stand up and unlock the compartment to reveal your light blue bag and your smaller purple one. You reach out and take the purple one as it holds the books you wanted.
You soon found a book inside of the purple suitcase that struck your liking. It was recently published and had many good reviews on it. So you decided to give it a try. So you leaned back in your seat, making yourself comfortable, and began to read. Over time the book slowly hooked you, and you found yourself not wanting to put down the book. And so time quickly passed and you soon where snapped out of reading by the intercom announcing that the plane has landed.

You were off the plane now and in a little store selling things to go camping. You found it best to buy some food, as they were selling some, and make sure you had extra flashlight batteries along with some rope and any other needed supplies. Walking to the front counter you noticed the clerk's attention seemed to be fixated on something out the window behind him. Leaning over to the side you try to figure out what he is staring at but are quickly stopped by the clerk swinging around to face you. Dismissing it quickly, even though you hadn't seen anything but grass and a dusty blue sky lightly raining, you paid for your supplies. It weirded you even as you walked to the door, even if you tried to dismiss it as a bird. His face seemed to have a sadistic hint to it. Though none the less, you kept walking.

You felt an uneasiness in your stomach as you walked along the mist gray road. You were walking to the small hotel beside the little store with an umbrella over your head shielding you from the rain. Yes, this time you decided to get an umbrella. It was only when you looked over to your right that your stomach flipped entirely at the sight of the huge forest. It towered over anything and everything around it and seemed to be empty with its black insides and its huge canopy of leaves. It wasn't crazy close to the small little village. Around a few miles away.

It had taken a bit to get a room and settle down some. Being as the person at the front desk was hesitant on possibly losing another room, key, and person. She tried to convince you not to go into the forest, but you politely refused and went on your way.
You planned to go in the forest in a few hours and wanted to have a nice place to be in might something happen. So there you sat on your bed with stuff laid out around you. You were sorting the things you needed for the forest from things that could stay here. Eventually, you had gotten everything sorted and had a lot of extra time to spare.

What to Do?
.....A) Sleep and Rest up (1 Hour - 8:00)
.....B) Head Into the Forest Early (30 minutes - 7:30)
.....C) Check over your Stuff (1 Hour - 8:00)
.....D) Play on your phone (1 Hour - 8:00)
Edited By Shouruu on 1/21/2017 at 11:53 AM.
StormSerpent
Level 60
Snow Wars Combatant
Threads: 19
Posted: 1/21/2017 at 4:24 PM Post #43
C i need to make sure i have everything
Fernwhisper
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 25
Posted: 1/21/2017 at 7:29 PM Post #44
I will keep both eggs. If it's both, do I have to pick which two?
Shouruu
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/22/2017 at 12:42 PM Post #45
Sorry about that. I meant for it to be Keep All the Eggs.
Fernwhisper
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 25
Posted: 1/22/2017 at 6:10 PM Post #46
Ok, then I will keep all the eggs.
Shouruu
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/5/2017 at 7:37 PM Post #47
Sorry about the quite large delay. I decided to take a break for ONE day and it ended up a thing where I'd push it to the next day. So eventually I forgot about it. Feel free to gripe at me all you want!

Anyways, I will get back to writing everyone's, as I call it, routes.
This might take me a few hours :S

~ Here you go, Fernwhisper

Un-named

Un-named Mr. Rare breed from his parents ^ (Lucky bum!)

Un-named
Edited By Shouruu on 2/6/2017 at 4:57 PM.
StormSerpent
Level 60
Snow Wars Combatant
Threads: 19
Posted: 2/5/2017 at 7:41 PM Post #48
alright :D its perfectly fine
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 128
Posted: 2/6/2017 at 1:11 AM Post #49
Mush!!!

not really. take your time
Laurelprince
Level 58
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 46
Posted: 2/6/2017 at 3:45 PM Post #50
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=42864&page=3#25
Author: Yovi
Time Posted: 1/20/2017 at 5:28 PM
You've chosen The Coral Sea! I will be your host!Game Time: Day 1, 12:00 PM
(I've given you a CoD Fee of 100G so you can play)

You take the equipment from the chest and cannonball into the water and slowly float to the bottom of the sea. Once you reach the bottom you feel something hard and smooth under your hand. You shoot your hand upwards and cautiously look where your hand had once laid. A skeleton hand was half buried in the sand, it had a diamond ring on it.

Take the diamond ring (Game Time: 12:10 PM)

Swim away (12:20 PM)

Swim away and try to find dull coral (Game Time: 1:00 PM)

Swim away and try to find shiny coral (Game Time: 1:30 PM)

Dig in the sand to uncover the full skeleton (Game Time 12:30)

Am I still playing? I chose dig.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.