Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Fan Fiction > The Cybern Tribe
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Snickerdoodle
Level 18
Threads: 3
Posted: 1/15/2017 at 10:00 PM Post #1
Greetings! I'm Snickerdoodle. This is my first Sylestia fanfiction. This fanfic is set in the future, where Sylesti have developed and evolved to where they don't need a human anymore. The occasional human passes through, but they're usually chased off. Most of the humans have been forced to a small corner, so that the Sylesti can live where they choose. The Cybern Tribe is one of the many tribes that have come to be. It has modern-day technology and Sylesti live in functioning houses by themselves most of the time. The Sylesti of the tribe have built-in armor that are black and rainbow. If you go to the generator and look at my saved designs, you'll find Mylennia labeled as 'Cyber Tribe Lupora'. I hope you enjoy!

Chapter One.

Cold. Everything was cold.

Mylennia woke with a quiet yawn and stretched. The grey and purple lupora sat up in her bed and pulled off the covers. She looked out of the window. Everything was normal. The streets were busy, Sylesti were chatting, and everything seemed perfect. She lept out of the bed and walked out of the doorway. Her paws carried her down her steps. She saw some bacon on the table. It had a sticky note on it. The black and rainbow built-in armor embedded into her skin glimmered in the streetlights from outside her window. She took off the note and read it carefully. Dear Mylennia. Here's some bacon breakfast for you! I had to leave to go to work, as always. I hope you enjoy it! -Demitri. She smiled. Her mate always did make the best breakfast.
Snickerdoodle
Level 18
Threads: 3
Posted: 2/1/2017 at 5:32 PM Post #2
Chapter 2

After she had finished breakfast, she stretched again and left her home. She was wondering when the Leader was going to call a meeting to the Tribe. Eventually, she found herself walking down the sidewalks, her legs pulling her as if they had a mind of their own. She felt like she needed to be somewhere, like something was calling to her. Her paws slowed down at the edge of a building, and she peered into an ally. She saw a small bulbori, cornered by two draeyls. She gasped quietly, shocked at what she was seeing. The bulbori seemed scared about something. It didn't seem to know it could run away from them. The draeyls seemed to be taking advantage. She straightened up, pulled herself together, and walked behind the two dragon-like creatures, putting emphasis on her last two steps.

"Leave them alone."

The draeyls turned, facing her. One of them began to snicker, and the othe one kept a straight face. The one that had kept a straight face began to smirk. "Oh, and what are you gonna do to stop us?" The draeyl said.

"Leave them alone, or else." She threatened. She flexed her claws, drawing her lips back into a snarl.

The two draeyls laughed, turning back to the bulbori. "You're not worth our time. Go back to where you came from, you tangle-ridden mutt."

She barked ferociously, flinging herself at one of the draeyls, knocking them down. She stepped over his face as she speed-walked to the bulbori. "Leave. Go home. I'll take care of them."

The bulbori nodded and they left, half hopping, half sprinting away. She swung her body over to the draeyls. She lunged at the other one that hadn't been knocked down. She pinned it to the ground, snarling at the other predator. "You two will leave. If I catch you hurting anyone again, your price will be paid. Consider this a warning. Because I will not spare you again."

The draeyl nodded, and they took their friend and ran away. She sighed, and started to walk back home.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.