Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Keeps Dying
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Goldenfeather74
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 1/11/2017 at 7:48 PM Post #1
I've lost count of the times I've been defeated today, I started out at 13000 and now I have less than 1000 because of reviving pets. Is there a better way to do this before I have three party slots besides just sending my pets on missions all day?
Fyret1ger
Level 68
The Tender
Threads: 0
Posted: 1/11/2017 at 10:33 PM Post #2
The most reliable way to get income is through missions, since each difficulty of mission has a set amount of gold distributed for completion, before you even open those satchels. You could get free stuff from mission satchels as well, so make sure you use any in your inventory. Some of the bonus items for mission satchels include health potions and elixirs as well as gear, which will also save you from having to spend your gold.

The potions and elixirs give your pets health boosts that will help them last longer in a battle, but I still suggest giving them a rest after the battles. You really don't need to depend on the healers in the different cities to revive or heal your pets. They will naturally recover health if they are not battling. It will save you gold but maybe cost a little more time. The time doesn't have to be idle time either.

If members of your battle party are down to say 50% health. Take a break from the battle map or festival zone and go nurture Sylesti babies in the hatchery for a little while. It will give your pets time to naturally recover, and you would earn scales to buy new pets or genetic philters from the scale shop.

Since your subject title was about recovering your pets health, this is as thorough as I can tell you.Your complaint seems more to be about earning gold, so I offer this guide. It covers all the ways to make gold in Sylestia.
Edited By Fyret1ger on 1/11/2017 at 10:34 PM.
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 1/12/2017 at 1:05 AM Post #3
Took a look at your pets, and will recommend you reset and reassign your level up/proficiency points and equipment. You should read this guide: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=11101

The main thing to note is that you should choose between strength and intelligence. If you add points to one, don't add any points to the other. Your pet can only deal one type of damage, so any points added to the other type would be wasted. In the same way, when choosing a proficiency tree, choose one that matches your stat profile.

When choosing equipment, use those that add more to the stats you've chosen, instead of those that splits points between both strength/intelligence, or all 4 stats. For relics, choose those that give more physical damage bonus (if you chose strength), or magical damage bonus (if you chose intelligence), instead of those that split between both.

If you do this, your pets will be more efficient in battles and will suffer less defeat.

Use mend whenever your pet falls below 75% health if you can. And if you want to revive them, remove them from your party, go to your stables, and click "revive pets" on the top right of the page. That is supposed to be the cheapest way to revive. Otherwise, take a break from fighting, and your pets will auto-recover their health.

In terms of earning gold, the most efficient way is to do missions. Set some pets aside to only do missions, so you can spam all their points into ONE stat. This way, when you send them on missions, you'll get the highest tier rewards.
Goldenfeather74
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/12/2017 at 7:19 PM Post #4
So even if they are unconscious they will regain health?
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Posted: 1/12/2017 at 10:54 PM Post #5
So long as they are fed, yes. But unconscious pets will take quite a while to revive "naturally". I think it's 30min for them to revive.
Goldenfeather74
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/13/2017 at 7:19 AM Post #6
Oh, that's the reason I've been wasting all my money, I thought you needed a healer when your pets were unconscious.
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Posted: 1/13/2017 at 12:30 PM Post #7
If you have gold to spare and want to instantly revive, then you can remove them from your party, go to your stables, and click "revive pets" on the top right of the page. That is supposed to be cheaper than using the healer.

But if you're ok with waiting, you can let your pets auto revive.

It'll probably be faster if you just let your pets rest once they have low health/before they become unconscious. Then you won't need to wait the 30min or so for them to revive.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.