Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Artwork Trades > Are you up for a challenge? Need art for...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Threads: 274
Posted: 1/7/2017 at 1:35 PM Post #1
My Sales Thread

I'd like for some to help me create banners and art for my Sales Thread.

10 Banners
A sort of Grid Directory for the tabs in my stables.
Some like the brady bunch but instead i want a design for each tab name. Like for "landing zone" there can be an airplane or something with text under it that says "landing zone" Then for the species names, I'll design a pet for each species and you can put them in there with text under it that says the species name.

Concept: (this is for sales stable 1)

But much much fancier and nicer.

I think the banner and the grid should probably be separate images for flexibility. But each banner should go nicely with the grid for that

What I need:
"Shevampire's Sales Stable Directory" Main Banner, should be bigger than all other banners
"Sales Stable 1 - Fabled" with matching grid
"Sales Stable 2 - Fabled" with matching grid
"Sales Stable 3 - NonFabled" with matching grid
Sales Stable 4 - NonFabled" with matching grid
Sales Stable 5 - NonFabled" with matching grid
Sales Stable 6 - Tagged" no grid
"Sales Stable 7 - Qitari" with matching grid, I will give you some pics of different themed qitaris and but this one it to be of a collage than a grid
"Sales Stable 8 - Pretties" with small matching grid (this one should just contain little icons for each tab name)
"Sales Stable 9 - Regen Pets" no grid needed, just needs text under it that says, "These pets can be regenerated or have their colors changed"

- I can pay with gold or can give you some pets that I have for sale, or items.

- I will give you credit on my threads where ever I use these images and link back to your art thread or profile. (If you have your own art button/banner I'll post that)

- I may need to rename a tab or rearrange my sales stables so it would be nice (not a requirement) for you to help me with the updated art.

- Its important to me that you love working on this so besides my requirements above, please feel free to be as creative as possible!
Edited By SheVampire on 1/7/2017 at 1:36 PM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 1/7/2017 at 4:08 PM Post #2
Just wondering, do you just want banners, or did you want drawn art of the pets as well?

edit: also, when you say Brady Bunch, do you mean like you want it styled like the 70s, or you just like the boxed grids that they have?
Edited By Flute on 1/7/2017 at 4:10 PM.
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Threads: 274
Posted: 1/7/2017 at 4:52 PM Post #3
Hey Flute,
I don't want drawn art of the pets, just stylish banners that go with the grids
I don't want the grids styled like the 70's, just boxed to go along with the tabs I have in that stable. (the borders of the boxes should match the banners)
Not too picky about the style and I'm leaving that up to the artist. I just want the stuff to match and look nice/cool/scary/gothic/preppy. As long as it doesn't hurt people's eyes or makes people cringe
Hope this makes more sense

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.