Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 1/10/2013 at 12:08 AM Post #1
A lot of you have "Deleted" items already in your Inventories and Equipments. Although I have not discovered where they came from, they have now been isolated. This means you can't sell them, equip them, swap them, stack them, or pretty much anything but move them to an empty slot.

The reason why is because they already were used somehow. Whether consumed or sold. But somehow, they were left lingering in your inventory.

Up until about an hour ago, any items of the same type continued to stack into an already deleted item. This may have caused many of you to have a single, say, Mission Satchel that was already consumed turn into 10 Mission Satchels saying they're all consumed.

If that has happened to you, please PM me! Place the item(s) in the first slots of your Inventory and tell me the item that's messed up. I will remove 1 stack from them (for the one that was deleted) and then restore those items for use.

If you just have other junk sitting in your inventory that you want to get rid of, I have added a trash can icon underneath the Inventory. Simply click that and all "Deleted" items will be removed from your Inventory and Equipment.

If you remove items from your Inventory or Equipment and then ask for me to restore them, I cannot. Once it's removed from your Inventory, I have no real way of finding it. So if there are any "Deleted" items that are stacked up that you want restored, please PM me and do NOT use the trash can!

I will continue to work out the stack splitting and figure out where these deleted items were coming from. If you have questions, please just ask!
Edited By 1 on 1/10/2013 at 12:09 AM.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 1/10/2013 at 12:16 AM Post #2
It should be working now I still had the feature locked.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 1/10/2013 at 12:28 AM Post #3
(Now it should be working!)

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.