Forum Index > Other Fiction > Writing Commissions
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Americantacos
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 58
Posted: 1/1/2017 at 12:04 PM Post #1
Have you ever had a really great idea for a story, but didn't have the time or maybe the patience to write it? Possibly it's just something you wouldn't want to be found on your computer. Well, that's why I have decided to set up this shop - the stories you want to write but for any reason can't, I will write for you! I can write in a wide array of genres, tones, and viewpoints that will help me make your story the best it can be (from someone else of course).

General Rules/Guidelines:
- There are few things I won't write. You don't have to be shy when presenting your ideas - nothing is too strange for me. To give some examples, here is a list of things I WILL write:
NSFW (MxM, MxF, FxF, Characters x Reader, etc.)
Gore (on any level)
Crossover Fanfiction (of course, normal fanfiction is included as well)
Roleplay style works
School papers (for these, I will not post on the forum as to not trigger plagiarism checks. They will be PMed or sent in any other way you request)

These are just a few examples, but I believe you get the point.
- If you don't feel comfortable posting your request on this forum, you CAN PM me. If you PM the request, you can, of course, choose to be "Anonymous" when I post the story on the forum.
- I will have several reserved spaces below for me to post the requested stories. Obviously, I can not post any stories against the guidelines so NSFW/extreme graphic stories will be PMed back to the commissioner. The reason I will be posting stories on this forum is for organization and insurance purposes. I want to be able to easily access stories, as well as make it publically known I am the author if any false accusations arise.
- I WILL NOT be re-posting any commissions on other websites for my own purposes. This means that stories written for you, belong to you. However, I would like to retain some creative rights so I can use the stories for my college portfolio. I will ask your permission for this upon finalizing.

Payment:
- For most requests, I will not charge real money. However, if the story either a) Exceeds 10 pages in Word (MLA format - 12 pt., double-spaced, Times New Roman) or b) is EXTREMELY graphic, for which I will warn you beforehand, I will charge real money. For exceeding 10 pages, the base charge would be $1, will an additional $0.50 for every extra page. Graphic work prices vary depending on extremity.
- Real money will be charged in USD to my Paypal account. All proceeds will go to my college savings.
- For general stories that do not meet the above circumstances, I will accept gold or diamonds. I do not want avatar items, pets, or festival currency. This is just to ensure the fairest pricing, as the value of those objects above can be questionable. We can negotiate a price upon request, and if necessary we will re-negotiate upon completion.
- School papers. This one is very important. These will cost more than average commissions due to difficulty, length, and obvious factors like research time. I would like to charge USD for these requests, but I realize some people may not have the means to pay for this. In those cases, they will cost serious sums of gold/diamonds.
- All prices are negotiable, but do not try to repeatedly lower the price.

Please use the following template to make requests:
Username/ID:
Story genre:
Story Title (optional):
Story Setting:
Story Length: Ex - not exceeding ___# of pages, OR at least ___# of pages
Additional information: This is where you would specify characters, character appearances/personalities, and any other useful information for the story. Maybe even insert a small illustration or picture for reference.

I will PM any questions I may have about your request instead of posting them on the forum. This is to avoid clutter and confusion. If I do PM, I'm simply trying to ensure I can write the best possible story for you.

If you have any remaining questions, feel free to ask! I look forward to hearing all of your creative and unique ideas, and cannot wait to start writing!

Americantacos
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/1/2017 at 12:05 PM Post #2
Request One: Somneli
Word Count: 1900
Page Length: 5

Diva sat, perched atop one of the tall stone pillars of his sanctuary. His shoulders were tense with anticipation but his hands were steady around the hilt of his sword. He had one long leg slung calmly over the pillar's edge, dangling into the 40 foot drop below him. Dark clouds had formed in the infinite sky, the threat of rain looming on the horizon. Constantly, his ice blue eyes roved over the shadowed plains of Nightmare in search of the one person who could free him from his own hellish realm. For hours he had been sitting there, watching and waiting for them. For her. From the moment Naeru had declared war against him, his mind had been reeling with a countless array of emotions; the strongest being pure excitement. The first thing he would do after his victory was take over Dream. Then, he would spend eternity basking in the blissful, quiet peace of the other world.
"Diva!" A familiar female voice called from behind him, pulling him from his thoughts. "Come out, Diva. Its time." The voice echoed through the stones in an angry yell, and he stood. The perpetual winds of Nightmare - rumored to be a result of the inhabitants constant screams - blew around him, forcing his cape to snap back and forth in a rhythmic ripple. His sandy blonde hair, normally falling over his face, was pushed back so that only a few rebellious pieces blocked his vision. He slowly turned to face his opponent, who had not yet seen him. As soon as his eyes locked on her, he felt his heart seize a little. The all too familiar sway of her cascading brown hair, falling gently at her hips. The warm glow of her mocha skin. He had forgotten her beauty - but he hadn't forgotten her treachery.
Naeru lay on the soft green grass of Dream, her dark locks spilling around her like a halo. Her limbs were relaxed, and her pink lips were turned up in a smile. Diva stared at her, mesmerized. The brief reprieve from the Nightmare realm was a rare enough treat - but to be graced by the presence of such a perfect creature? What did he do to deserve it?
"Diva..." she said in a soft voice, startling the silence. He looked down expectantly, running a hand through his short black hair. "Eventually, you'll have to leave me."
Diva laughed, reclining next to her. "I know, I know. I'll go back to Nightmare soon." He threw her a goofy, lopsided grin, hoping to earn an extended stay. She had only allowed him to come because he was close to regeneration - in his weakened form, he could hardly handle his own realms growing horrors. When he had first arrived, it consisted only of everything he was afraid of. Over time it began harboring other peoples fears, and it was beginning to become unbearable for him.
"That's not what I mean. You'll have to leave me for good."
He started, shooting up so fast he lost focus. "What do you mean, Ru? Well always be together - I need you!"
She looked at him then, amber eyes filled with warmth. They held the soft reassurance he so depended on; the kindness that kept him from giving in to Nightmares gnawing demands. Through their warm light, however, he saw himself losing her. More terrified of that thought than anything that awaited him in his realm, he ran. Ran back to the only safe place he had - his pillars.

Diva scoffed, disgusted with himself for having been so nave. Her betrayal hadn't been the worst of his regrets - it was his own misguided foolishness. At the time he thought he loved her, but now he knew he had just mindlessly latched himself onto her. It could have been anybody. He wished it had been anybody else. As Naeru finally caught sight of him, her eyes met his. Diva nearly shuddered; he could see none of the kindness he remembered from them now. Her eyes were hardened, angry, and he knew that this time she would show no mercy.
"Come down, Diva. Don't make this difficult." She stood tall, muscles tense and body rigid. In one fluid motion, Diva leapt off the pillar and landed on the ground with a hard thud, feet planted in a brace. He twirled his sword in his left hand, casually strolling towards his opponent.
"Been a long time, huh..." He stopped by her ear, voice dropping to a taunting whisper, "...Ru?"
He watched her face twist into fury as she spun. She lunged at him, dagger angled to slice through his chest. He twisted away from the attack with ease, her dagger grazing his shirt just enough to leave a small tear. "Now, now," he taunted, "You should know attacks born of anger wont do you any good against me." He weaved through the pillars confidently - this was his territory and he would not lose.
"Quit messing around, Diva. We have to end this." Naeru called blindly, having lost sight of him in the maze-like formations. Even as she said this, she knew better than anyone that the boy would never listen to such a demand. To him, everyone was a toy and he was always ready to play.
"Your hair always was so pretty. All these years and you've never changed it." Diva continued to taunt, baiting her. From behind, he ran the edge of his sword through her hair just forcefully enough to cut a few strands. Before they even hit the ground, she attacked. She kicked low in an attempt to knock him off his feet. He dodged, but not fast enough; Naeru took advantage of his fumble, swiping at him with the dagger. The weapon struck his bicep, digging into the muscled flesh of his right arm. He groaned through his teeth - more out of anger than pain.
Blood splattered onto the stone and his grimace turned to a dark smile. With a half shake of his head, he launched himself towards her. His injured arm fell limp at his side, but he gripped his sword tight with the other. He swung it masterfully, and Naeru parried with relative ease. This was not unexpected; she was the one who trained him, after all. But what they both knew is that she had the disadvantage. She was close to regenerating, making her significantly weaker than usual.
Even in her strongest form, she was not built for stamina. She had always relied on quick incapacitating attacks to bring down her opponents. While Diva had always warned her that this would be her downfall; he had never expected to rely on the weakness so heavily. All he had to do was keep her on defense and his victory was assured. Eventually, she would crumble. He swung his sword back and forth, testing her. She was rapidly losing energy, and sweat was already beginning to bead on her forehead. The clangs of their weapons rang and echoed through the stones, combining with the steady beat of the first raindrops falling around them.
Diva began to grow bored as her reactions slowed, and with new resolution he slashed out. His sword sliced the top of her leg, and it collapsed beneath her. She fell to one knee, arms limp from exhaustion. She panted, sweat pouring down her face and chest, her plain white t-shirt wet at the collar. She glared up at him through the hair that had fallen in her face during battle, her eyes filled with determination. At that point, the clouds parted and rain began to flow at full force, biting the two with almost supernatural strength.
"You know," Diva started, swinging his sword by the hilt. "I've always wondered what it felt like for you. How did it feel, stabbing me in the back?" He strolled around her, placing the swords tip against her spine. A trickle of blood appeared, staining her shirt, and he smiled in satisfaction. He pushed harder, and she hissed. "Did it feel good for you? Did you get some kind of sick pleasure out of it?"
Naeru remained silent, jaw locked. She didn't break eye contact as Diva moved to face her, trailing the blade across her skin until it reached her neck. His somber smile spread as he readied himself. Emotions of all shapes were swirling inside him, but he would not allow pity to be one of them. Not after everything she had done to him - everything she convinced the others to do. With this thought, he was prepared to kill her. Her death was the key to his happiness, his peace. His arm tensed, he swung back. And he screamed.
A huge clap of thunder had roared out just a fraction of a second before his final motion. The thunder rang in his head, penetrating every one of his senses. He dropped his sword, the clang silent compared to the thunder. Both of his hands raised to cover his ears but he couldn't block the noise, couldn't bring silence.
The boys stood over him, laughing and jeering. Diva was soaked with rain and tears, blood trickling out of his nose and mouth. He felt a swift kick to his side and he cried out in pain, curling into a ball to protect himself. One of his tormentors, a husky freckled boy, grabbed him by the shirt collar and raised him up.
Hot breath blasted the young Diva's face in heavy waves, but he could do nothing about it. His vision swirled, fading in and out. One of his eyes was swollen shut, and the other could barely hold on to reality. The only senses he could properly rely on were hearing and touch, both of which were overwhelmed in the situation.
"Listen up, Ka'niye. You walk around here, acting like some kind of big shot, thinking you're going to be some kind of leader to the tribe. Well, were tired of it." The boy pulled him closer, until their noses were practically touching. "You keep pulling that, you're going to end up with a lot more than a black eye, hear me?"
He threw Diva to the ground, and led the approving group away. He lay there for hours, the ground beneath him turning to mud in the rain's constant assault. At some point, his vision went black for good and the only thing left to surround him was the occasional crash of thunder, each one jarring him worse than the last.
With each roar his terror grew, until the fear became too much for his body to handle. It started to take form in the shape of an infinite plane of darkness that, deep inside, he knew he would never leave. Eventually he gave the darkness a name. Nightmare.

As Diva clutched his head to protect himself from the noise, Naeru launched up. She scrambled for her dagger, and swung wildly. Diva screamed again, this time from pain. A jagged gash stretched down across his left eye, blood pouring from the wound. Naeru rose to her full height, breathing heavily from exertion. Diva shook his head, grabbing his sword from the stone floor with his good arm. They faced off silently, the King's resolve matching perfectly with the Queen's will.
In complete harmony they raised their weapons, let out one final battle cry, and leapt.
Edited By Americantacos on 1/3/2017 at 9:59 AM.
Americantacos
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/1/2017 at 12:05 PM Post #3
Reserved
Americantacos
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/1/2017 at 12:05 PM Post #4
Reserved
Americantacos
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/1/2017 at 12:05 PM Post #5
Reserved
Americantacos
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/1/2017 at 12:05 PM Post #6
Last Reserve
Americantacos
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/2/2017 at 9:48 AM Post #7
Hey guys, I haven't updated this thread in a while but I'm bringing it back now that school is done and I have some time on my hands. Please feel free to mail me requests again!
Daughterofthemoon
Level 21
Threads: 32
Posted: 6/3/2017 at 1:21 AM Post #8
Username/I.D. = Daughterofthemoon #88381
Story genre= romance
Story title= Forbidden love
Story setting= night clans camp and the outer woods
Story length= at least 5# pages
Additional information=
Is a warrior cats story
Nightbreeze- main character, nightclan. She is deputy

Mudfang- second character, also forbidden lover. Fireclan, warrior

OTHER CHARACTERS
Shadowstar- Nightbreeze's father
Darkwillow- she likes Mudfang

If you have questions please send it to me on the Inbox
Edited By Daughterofthemoon on 6/3/2017 at 1:24 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.