Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > New Year's Writing and Design Contes...
Page 2 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
PureBloodBlackRose
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 80
Posted: 1/2/2017 at 7:06 AM Post #11
bump
Whitefang2468
Level 16
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 1/2/2017 at 9:46 PM Post #12
(Okay, so this isn't part of the story, I just wanted to say that I appreciate you calling me an author because I secretly want to be one. Anywho, nobody asked you, whitefang, so shut and start typing.)

It was a spectacular holiday, one that was just bursting with cheer and fun and...raining gumdrops?
Yep, you heard me. My reaction was probably the same as yours- running outside with a bunch of garbage sacks and trying to collect as many of the delectable goodies as possible. I set a whole bunch of bags down in various places, then ran around with another one in an attempt to catch even more. There were a bunch of different colors dropping from the sky: orange, green, red, yellow, even the dreaded, disgusting purple. I just sighed and chalked it up to bad luck that there were such things in a gumdrop storm. Eventually, my mother braved the thunder and stalked outside to drag me back in. I yelped in protest and had to drop my bag, but I followed her in- what else could I do when she had me by the ear?
Eventually, the storm stopped, and I burst back outside, my mother long asleep. I collected the bags and tied them shut, hiding them all in trees around our yard. You never know how much you can get for a bag full of gumdrops until you've tried to sell some. (You can get close to $250 if it's nearly bursting- $247.63 to be exact.)
Turns out, it hadn't been a magical gumdrop storm after all. *Dramatic sigh* I'd turned on the news to find the headline blazing: Airplane Drops Sweet Cargo. Typical pun-attempting media-casters.
Well, I'm not sure what you can do when there's flying monkeys or poop hitting the fan, but if there's ever another gumdrop storm, well, let's just say I'm your girl.
Edited By Whitefang2468 on 1/2/2017 at 9:48 PM.
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Threads: 65
Posted: 1/7/2017 at 8:30 PM Post #13
Reserve!
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 1/8/2017 at 10:07 AM Post #14
I just saw this thread, I wanna enter all 3 when I have the time c:

When is the deadline for the contests?
Dragon98178
Level 68
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 1/8/2017 at 10:33 AM Post #15
these are my designs if i unwittingly copied someone else's design i am sorry and please tell me if i did.

pet design contest
Christmas tree Griffi

female

male

Valentines puffadore

female

male

Valentine's outfit

this one is christmas-y
Reindeer cosplay Blitzen

Edited By Dragon98178 on 1/8/2017 at 11:06 AM.
Sapphire456
Level 47
Threads: 1
Posted: 1/8/2017 at 10:52 AM Post #16
Valentine Zolnixi:

New Year's Ny'vene

PureBloodBlackRose
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 80
Posted: 1/8/2017 at 11:06 AM Post #17
The deadline is when I feel that the thread isn't gonna get any more contestants.
Awesomeshadowgirl456
Level 14
Threads: 0
Posted: 1/8/2017 at 11:36 AM Post #18
Christmas Vulnyx

Female:

Male:

Valentine Bulbori

Female:

Male:
Chills
Level 67
Fancy Pants
Threads: 190
Posted: 1/9/2017 at 6:06 PM Post #19
present bul

snow-day vul

^^
under the mistletoe

and the story contest xD

hi im stripe...life isn't easy being a fish,yes I am a fish a feeder fish to be exact! I live in a fish tank were life doesn't seem good like it does, its horrible ,for me. its Christmas eve and im still grieving ,why? well my parent suffered a illness ,IK, they were put in a separate tank yesterday and I haven't seen them since .thats not all im-''who are you talking to your dead parents !'' bullied. that was sava AKA savage hes a red tail shark the bully...but any way lets get to sleep I cant wait to see what santa fin got me!

stripe awoke the next morning, jumped out his nest and swam out of his den and to the Christmas rock.all the fish were there eating there mourning fish food but there were no presents. twitch the newly born guppie was weeping''i thought santa fin was my friend''.stripe looked at the night light and mumbled
''I will save christmas''

tada all my work xD
Edited By Ivyfrost on 1/9/2017 at 6:38 PM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 1/9/2017 at 11:25 PM Post #20
Writing Contest

New Year's Eve, a romance prompt
I spent the winter break craving some romantic stories aha. Aimed for an unrequited romance with 2nd person wording so that you can leave the characters to your imagination.

Our friends decided to head out and experience New Year's Eve in the 'Square. I personally wanted to stay in, for many reasons, but you insisted that I come along. And now here we are, watching the traditional ball drop, staring up at the bright skyscrapers, standing shoulder-to-shoulder with our friends and strangers on the sidewalk.

"10...9...8...7..."

I didn't like the cold. I didn't like big crowds. I didn't like the noise, the bright lights, the extravagance that only lasted one day and faded into the bland days that started the "new year."

But I did like you.

"6...5...4..."

Ever since I met you, being with the people I called "friends" was more pleasant than before. Some of life's most mundane topics, like favorite colors and candies and holidays, became interesting to me for the first time in my lonely life. You brought all sorts of positive changes to my day-to-day routines that I found tedious and tiresome.

Honestly, I didn't want the year to end.

"3...2...1!"

The city nightscape burst into bright lights, fireworks sparkling and blooming their beautiful patterns against the dark sky. Fanfares and people's cheering made my ears ring. As Auld Lang Syne started to play through the streets, it seemed like everyone around us pulled their partner into a warm embrace, kissing each other as tradition would have it to greet the new year.

"Happy New Year!"

I figured you'd say it out loud to the group, but when I looked to you, you looked back at me.

You looked at me with this beautiful, spectacular smile. Your eyes glittered with this aura of awe and happiness. It was as if joy was contagious, and you made me smile, greeting you with the exact same words.

I wanted to pull you in for a kiss, even confess that I liked you. But I was afraid that it would change my life as I knew it. I didn't want anything new this year, nor the next. I'm already happy with how things are.

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.