Players 2,356 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,256,924 1,133
Generated 656,451 15
Captured 1,191,067 33
Bred 6,409,311 1,085
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Fan Fiction > Tucker's Story: How the Abominable Y...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 253
Posted: 12/26/2016 at 7:26 PM Post #1
It was exhausting. He was constantly fighting, and it wasn't even his fault. He didn't do anything. He was constantly beaten by creatures that were commanded by their owners, vicious people who stop at nothing for justice. They come and steal his furs and children from him, without any true incentive for doing so.

The Abominable Yeti-Man. It was a nickname he absolutely despised. Regardless, it was all anyone knew of him anymore. Centuries had passed without him able to tell his story, because no one would listen. They'd rather fight.

And, of course, he fought back. Was he just supposed to stand there and get beaten? Some innate, animal instinct in him forced him to fight back.

Once upon a time, he was a normal boy by the name of Tucker Fields. He lived with his ill mother, tending to her as best he could while being only fifteen years old. He hunted for her, bathed her, and cooked for her. His main hunting targets were yetis, as they lived in the forest near his cabin.

It all started one day

"Mom, I'm going to head out hunting again," he announced.

There was a pause before his mother replied. "Please be safe, Tucker. Those beasts are bigger than you," she warned.

He chuckled lightly. "I can handle them. And I'm tall for my age. Six feet tall now. Besides, I do consider myself a Professional Yeti Hunter by now," he told her with a smug smirk.

She gave a weak laugh. "Of course you do, my brave little Yeti-Man," she agreed in amusement.

"How dare you compare me to those savage beasts," he joked, and then reached down and planted a kiss on her forehead. She was still muttering something about savage beasts as he left, a smile on his face as he tucked knives into his belt. His mother wasnt much, but she was all that he had.

Some part of him was becoming increasingly worried every day. The yeti population was diminishing. They needed the money, though. Regardless, it was becoming ever harder to find yetis to kill.

He spent the next few hours searching the forest, but to his dismay, no yetis were to be found. When he had decided that he should probably head home and tell his mother the terrible news, no matter how much it killed him, he came across a cave.

A strange pulsing feeling in his core was pulling him towards the cave. He debated it mentally, but eventually, curiosity won over and he entered the cave. It was dark inside, but a piece of ice in the shape of a yeti was glowing bright blue.

He approached it, the feeling inside drawing him towards it. Gently, his hand caressed one of the horns on the statue.

Before he knew what had happened, the statue had grabbed his arms. Its eyes were a fierce red and it growled at him, alive. "Aah!" he shouted, trying to free himself of the sculptures grip.

The yeti then opened its mouth to speak. "Tucker Fields, Slayer of Yetis, you have wiped out the entire population of the gentle creatures. You are a monster, Tucker Fields. You... You are abominable."

Tucker flinched, his heart racing in his chest. "And you're ice. What are you supposed to do about it?
"

A dark laugh emanated from the statue. "I am the guardian of the yetis, fool."

The teenager couldnt help but smirk. "Well, if they're gone, then you didn't do a very good job of that, did you?" he remarked.

This only seemed to anger the ice even more. The grip on Tuckers wrists tightened and he grunted. "Tucker Fields, I hereby condemn you to become what you so despise. And all who see you will view you as evil, even your mother. She shall die. Many will attack you, but none will truly kill you, for I am channeling into you the Spirit of the Yeti, and as long as your hatred lives, the Spirit will live."

Tucker shouted in rage as the guardians words rang true.

Since that day, Tucker had spent his centuries being constantly beaten for his sin. His mother did, indeed, die. He formed yeti children out of ice in an attempt to keep company, but those were stolen from him as well as his fur, skull, and paws, which grew back, of course.

The Abominable Yeti-Man. If only he hadn't ventured into that cave... Perhaps, things would be different...
Edited By Creativity on 12/26/2016 at 7:30 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.