Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Artwork Trades > Art wanted please
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Diredragonx
Level 32
Threads: 5
Posted: 12/21/2016 at 9:50 PM Post #1
I will pay if needed but wish not to as to have enough gold to keep my pets alive.

These three are the ones i want drawn either together or apart:
1. A small fox with black fur and electric blue strait lines like the kitsune trait on the nixies only it connects at the tip of the tail. It has a white underbelly and paws along with the tips of it's ears being blood red. Her eyes are light blue.

2. A wolf with white fur and blood red markings just like the fox's. His paws up to mid-high leg are also blood red. His eyes are a dark red with black around the red creating a void like eye. He has torn demon wings that match his fur color and has a chocker like collar with a onyx stone in the center.

3. A dragon with dark gray scales and walks on all fours with large wings and a long tail, it's eyes are green and it has a tiger like pattern of black stripes along it's body. Its claws are a dull gray and curved for fighting.

Thank you to anyone who draws them in the end i hope to get all three either apart or together for a story.
TheRedDragon
Level 60
Threads: 36
Posted: 2/11/2017 at 12:50 PM Post #2
Diredragonex I got you. Quick question, though; would you be opposed to paying in diamonds? I wouldn't ask for that many. I'll definitely draw these guys, I just figured that we should probably work this out as soon as possible.

I have an example of the small black fox. It took me about 1/2 an hour.
Edited By TheRedDragon on 2/11/2017 at 1:40 PM.
Diredragonx
Level 32
Threads: 5
Posted: 6/15/2017 at 12:15 PM Post #3
I dont actually have dimands...its a perfect picture of what i had imaganed but at the moment i dont have dimands.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.