Forum Index > Fan Fiction > A Chase Into the Sky
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Trilli
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 38
Posted: 12/18/2016 at 8:53 PM Post #1
Ulia is a young desert zolnixi living with her pack, who have long ago given up being carnivores and instead turned to the bulboris for their knowledge of growing plants. Now, both live in harmony and help each other in times of need. When Ulia's friend Noraj and his family go on vacation and leave only a note explaining, Ulia is saddened. But after a while, Ulia notices all the things off about the letter. Was Noraj just in a hurry to leave and made a few mistakes? Or did someone fake the letter?

Ulia: A young desert Zolnixi. She has 1 brother, and her best friend is Noraj.

Noraj: A young desert Bulbori. He is an orphan and has no relatives, and is best friends with Ulia, though he tends to be shy.

Ail: A young desert Zolnixi. His sister is Ulia, and he stops at nothing to help her.

Lord Otan: Ruler of Nytekries. He rules his kingdom with kindness but prefers to not have contact with other sylesti.

(And now be patient :3)
Edited By Trilli on 12/18/2016 at 8:53 PM.
Trilli
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 12/18/2016 at 9:12 PM Post #2
[Prologue]

Ulia ran outside of her den. Running into the burrow system, she lunged into Noraj's room. Finding it empty, she looked around a bit. She was about to leave when a peculiar piece of paper caught her eye on his desk. Bouncing to it, she opened it and read aloud "Dear Ulia, I have left the desert for a vacation to the Spring Oasis. I have always wanted to go there and I hope you can visit, because I am going to live there from now on. I will try to write letters, though many of the mail men will probably refuse to carry a letter all the way out here. Anyways, wish me luck! ~ Yours truly, Noraj~". Ulia pouted. "Why didn't he just tell me in person? A letter isn't like him at all . . ."
Trilli
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 12/20/2016 at 3:05 PM Post #3
[Chapter One. Brotherly Love: Part 1]

Ulia ran into Ail's den, ready to surprise him. "Boo!" She cried as she pounced onto the bed covers. Ail cried out "AH!" and jumped out of bed. It had been 4 days since Noraj had left, and Ulia started playing with Ail more than usual and surprising him like she did Noraj. Landing awkwardly on the floor, Ail yelled "I'm going to get you for that!" And ran after the fleeing Ulia.
Edited By Trilli on 12/23/2016 at 3:46 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.