Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > 20 Questions
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Voomvoo
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 5
Posted: 12/14/2016 at 12:44 PM Post #1
I'm sure almost everyone is familiar with the game 20 questions, for those who are not it is very simple. One person thinks of an object and the other person must figure out what that object is by asking yes or no questions.
I have thought of an object. There will be two parts to the contest. The first part is the question stage. Anyone who wants to can ask a question about the mystery object. Once twenty questions have been asked and answered we will move on to the guessing part. Please read over the rules before posting your questions.

Rules
1. Only post one question per person.
2. It MUST be a yes or no question. If it is not your question will not be answered and will not count.
3. When you ask a question, ping me. I will try to answer the questions as quickly as possible.
4. No guessing before the start of the second part. Anyone who guesses early will be disqualified from participating in the next round.
5. Don't ask another question until the current question has been answered. I will be checking regularly so you won't have long to wait.
6. You don't have to have asked a question in the first part to guess once part two start.

Everyone who asks a question during the first part will be awarded an egg at random. The winner who correctly gusses the object in part two will win a pet and will get to chose the object for the next game.
I will explain how part two works in more detail after all questions have been asked.
If you want me to ping you whenever I post here let me know.

The prize for correctly guessing the object is this hatchling:

P.s. This is my first time running a contest so please let me know if you need clarification on anything or if you have any advice or feed back.
Voomvoo
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/14/2016 at 12:45 PM Post #2
PING LIST
Laurelprince
Level 58
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 46
Posted: 12/14/2016 at 1:14 PM Post #3
Is it an animal?
Voomvoo
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/14/2016 at 1:26 PM Post #4
Yes, it is an animal.

1 down 19 questions to go

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.