Players 2,353 346
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,255,791 1,456
Generated 656,436 9
Captured 1,191,034 46
Bred 6,408,226 1,401
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > How To Breed Sylesties?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Caitykat
Level 24
Threads: 11
Posted: 12/10/2016 at 6:43 PM Post #1
Hey, I need help. I've seen so many cool Syelsties I'd like to breed with my own, the problem being, I don't know how. I opened the breeding price for some and it said 1g! I really want to figure this out, can someone help?
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 12/10/2016 at 7:36 PM Post #2
The the "Breeding Fee" options in the Manage Pet system on a pet's page is for allowing other people to breed their pet to yours- effectively, they are paying you to obtain the offspring of their pet and yours.
If what you are looking to do is breed your pets to other peoples', you can use the Advanced Search system to find pets of the species, gender and traits that you want to breed with of those that have been made available for breeding by their owners.
In this case, you go to the other person's pet's page, click the "View Prices" button, and then select the pet of yours, via the provided drop-down menus (which show only the options that are viable).
Once you have selected the pet you want to breed theirs to, you hit "Breed", it subtracts the amount of gold from you (The amount stipulated by the Breeding Fee, eg. 1g, 25,000g etc) and gives you the Eggling (I'm pretty sure; I've only ever done this once, so if we're wrong, I'm sure someone will correct)

To breed your sylesti to your own sylesti, you'll want to go to the Explore Tab in the top bar, select "Breeding Grounds" from the drop down, and enter the breeding grounds.
From there, you select the species of the pets you want to breed, and hit "update". (as this is also the system for Breeding predicts, you can tick on and off the boxes for "Include Hatchlings/Adolescents/Adults"/"Exclude Recovering". Normally, "Include Adults" and "Exclude Recovering" are auto-ticked. Hatchlings and Adolescents cannot breed, but it allows you to see ahead of time what offspring with them may look like)
This will bring up two more drop-down menus, one for selecting a male of the species, one for selecting a female.
Select the desired pets from these, and it will bring up their image on the respective side.
Now you can hit "Test Breed" to see possible outcomes, or "Breed Pair" to actually breed them.
Edited By Scathreoite on 12/10/2016 at 7:46 PM.
Caitykat
Level 24
Threads: 11
Posted: 12/10/2016 at 8:53 PM Post #3
Thanks so much, this is a big help!

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.