Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Threads: 219
Posted: 12/5/2016 at 1:20 AM Post #1
hi so i finally got a idea well you can read it
the spira dictionary
unsent: a ghost
aeon: a creature that has great power and looks like a animal but is a ghost in another form
fayth: a ghost that can become a aeon when summoned only a true summoner can get to the fayth without giving up and going back
cloister of trials: a room like a puzzle you must solve the puzzle without giving up to get the fayth for there aeon
chocobo: a big yellow bird you can ride they may not look like it but they can fly and they have a secret
Hypello: a how do i say it without sounding like i don't care about them ok a race that looks like a cross between a frog and a human they speak in broken english you can understand them but not there sentences
albhed: a human that speaks in there own language to some speak english too
yvonne: a group of people summoner's usually come from them but not always a ronso can be a summoner too
ronso: a race of lion like humans they may look mean but they are really nice
blitzball: a game quite popular in spira once a year a tournament is held in luca stadium between all teams
chapter 1 the fayth of hope
prisela wake up prisela's mom said coming mom prisela say well this is the day you said you wanted to become a summoner you must see the fayth i remember my days as a summoner of course then i quit i hope you don't make the same mistake prisela's mom says well i got to go prisela says jumping on her chocobo lucey patton patton somebody says hi there prisela says [fallen in love as she's walkin away starts playing] hi i'm nick the guy says i'm prisela well we must get going prisela says... later wow this is a temple its more of a stadium she says... much later greatings young summoner i am hope a fayth says i'm prisela prisela says
prisela

nick

patton

lucey

hope
Edited By Jade07 on 12/5/2016 at 10:11 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.