Players 2,460 401
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,229,929 1,283
Generated 655,780 86
Captured 1,189,522 125
Bred 6,384,535 1,072
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Level 35 duo horribly failing versus Lev...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Ryzikea
Level 50
Threads: 3
Posted: 12/1/2016 at 3:01 AM Post #1
I just tested my Fireflies, the team that consists of Electrozike, Sunburst, and Zohar, against the level 30 crazies in the Enigmatic Grotto. They managed to defeat the powerful mage, the one above him, and get the bottom one's health down to 10%. Meanwhile my 35 leveled idiots, Thorn and Raizen defeat the first guy then Razian faints and Thorn soon after faints only taking the mage down to 86%. Should I reset Thorn and Razian's stats and just use them for missions?

Or am I simply doing something wrong with them that makes them shown up by the Fireflies?
Edited By Ryzikea on 12/1/2016 at 3:02 AM.
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 12/1/2016 at 5:37 AM Post #2
Not sure why you're comparing a 3 pet level 25 team, to a 2 pet level 30 team, since there will be a few factors that will play into the difference.

could be:
-damage received is spread more over the 3 pet team vs 2 pet team, so they last longer.
-damage dealt is more by the 3 pet team since there are more of them, and the level difference between the two teams is not significant enough to make up one pet.
-time to rotate and mend is more for the 3 pet team vs 2 pet team.

But yes, if your level 25s are at the same level as your level 30s, and statted the same, they will fare better. This is because those pets have a higher base stat, that gives them an advantage in battle. You can see the base stat numbers on the pet's profile page, it is the numbers in (brackets) in the statistics box.

Base stats are basically the stats that the pet was born with, and can only be increased by using a stat philter when hatching the egg. It is the starting number on which all other points and bonuses are added upon.

Base on what I can see, I think you understand the basics of stat point allocation, though your equipment can be improved. If you haven't seen this yet, I'll recommend you to read this guide: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=11101

The main thing to note is that you have to choose between strength and intelligence for your pets. If you add points to one, don't add any points to the other. So when you choose a proficiency tree, you should pick one that matches the stat profile you've chosen.

In the same way, when choosing equipment, use those that add more to strength/intelligence, whichever you chose, instead of those that split points equally between both/all, or add more to the stat that you're not using. For relics, find those that give more physical damage bonus if you chose strength, and those that give more magical damage bonus if you chose intelligence, instead of using those that split damage bonus to both types.

If you do these, your pets should be more efficient in battles.
Edited By Wonderfulb2uty on 12/1/2016 at 5:38 AM.
Ryzikea
Level 50
Threads: 3
Posted: 12/1/2016 at 12:29 PM Post #3
I see. Thank you for the information. ^.^ It's greatly appreciated.
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 12/1/2016 at 4:35 PM Post #4
You're welcome ^^
Mccauley1
Level 67
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 90
Posted: 2/12/2017 at 9:03 AM Post #5
Also if one party has armor and one doesn't that can play a huge role in their success.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.