Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Stuck in the Dungeon of the Undead
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Voomvoo
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 5
Posted: 11/27/2016 at 6:52 PM Post #1
I can't seem to get past the vorkid queen battle, I think I have tried close to a dozen times with no success. I have tried to be strategic by rotating my party and I have gone into battles with a huge amount of health potions but every time I get overwhelmed by the shear number of enemies. I would really appreciate any tips you can give me.
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 11/27/2016 at 9:07 PM Post #2
I think you may need to reassign some points for your pets, and change some of the equipment. I will recommend you to read this guide: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=11101

The main thing to note is that you have to choose between strength and intelligence for your pets. If you add points to one, don't add any points to the other. This is because your pets can only deal one type of damage, so any points that goes to the type that they're not using will be wasted.

So when you choose a proficiency tree, you should pick one that matches the stat profile you've chosen.

In the same way, when choosing equipment, use those that add more to strength/intelligence, whichever you chose, instead of those that split points equally between both/all, or add more to the stat that you're not using. For relics, find those that give more physical damage bonus if you chose strength, and those that give more magical damage bonus if you chose intelligence, instead of using those that split damage bonus to both types.

If you do these, your pets should be more efficient in battles.

During the battle, always aim for the ones with more stars, since they will deal more damage. The faster you get rid of them, the lesser damage your pets will suffer.In fact, I'll recommend you leave one or two of the initial 1-star enemies alone, so they'll last all the way to the end. This way, you'll only need to focus on one "main enemy", while they deal low blows to your team. It'll make the battle longer, but your team will suffer less for it.
Voomvoo
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/28/2016 at 2:57 PM Post #3
Thanks for taking the time to explain things for me. I tried following your advice, especially what you said about not splitting points between strength and intelligence. I then tried to fight the queen again and while I didn't win I had gotten rid of all enemies except the queen and the queen had less than half her health left. I think I know what the problem is. I focused on attacks that hit multiple targets at once. So even though I tried to follow your advice and left low level enemies alone they were still taking damage. I will let you know if that works for me, I will try again as soon as I have built up my stock of health potions again ;)
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 11/28/2016 at 9:06 PM Post #4
Ah yes, if you're using the fire tree I think, it hits more than one enemy, which wouldn't be very good in this case... I personally like to use the dark tree (for intelligence based), and air tree (for strength base). The dark tree restores health to the pet, while the air tree deals extra damage to the enemy.

All the best! I hope you defeat the queen the next time! =)
Voomvoo
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/29/2016 at 2:39 PM Post #5
I was finally able to beak the vorkid queen. Thank you so much for the advice it was very helpful!!!

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.