Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > MAX VIS Possible?? && Which Spec...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Mummywolf
Level 47
Threads: 4
Posted: 6/25/2013 at 1:56 PM Post #1
I was just wondering if anyone knows what the max vis possible is for any sylesti?? Also which species have no breeding projects going on yet??

I ask this cuz i'm wanting to start my own breeding projects and I know most of my favorites have already been maxxed, but I'll still do them as well. haha. Just would like to work on one that hasn't been accomplished yet as well.

If anyone has any information on these questions, plz post. I'd greatly appreciate it.
VampVixen
Level 61
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 57
Posted: 6/25/2013 at 2:02 PM Post #2
@Mummywolf,

The max visible that a species can have is 6. Also, I believe every species people are doing breeding projects for. There are a lot of users so you're not going to see a species there are no projects on right now X3

As of now, there are no 6 vis's in the game and only a few 5-vis's
Edited By 4324 on 6/25/2013 at 2:02 PM.
MakeshiftDemon
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 52
Posted: 6/25/2013 at 2:05 PM Post #3
The max possible Visible is 6, as there are 3 slots for genes and 3 slots for mutations. However, a Pet can show a gene or mutation but also carry a gene in the same slot, however you can only tell by looking at the pet's URL.
Onto your next question. I've seen breeding projects for EVERY species. However the number of projects a species has is probably based on it's popularity. A lot of people like lupora(including me) so there are a lot of Lupora breeding projects(I have several myself) however I've only ever seen one Morkko breeding project.
Mummywolf
Level 47
Posted: 6/25/2013 at 2:20 PM Post #4
Thanks for answering my questions guys!! And I'm one of the suckers for Luporas as well. haha. So needless to say it's one of my planned projects. But now that I know so far Morkkos don't have many projects, I'll do one with them first.
Bella1988
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 78
Posted: 6/25/2013 at 4:12 PM Post #5
@Mummywolf,
I've also only seen a few draeyl or sylvorpa projects and I don't know of anyone going for 6 vis on those (or ny'venes, but that may be because the essences are expensive).

If you do want a 6-vis breeding project of a well-liked pet, but want to be unique, you could always make a particular color scheme. For example, my 5-vis nixi project was supposed to be grey to black up top, pink/purple/blue belly and all genes and mutations in pink/blue/purple. My 5-vis bulboris were limited by only using easter and valentine bulboris.
My 5 vis are displayed here

You can also collaborate with someone else on a project. For example, right now I'm using some of Zeo's pets for a white 5-vis nixi and he's using some of mine for a 5-vis nixi (Z doesn't care about colors like I do). Or Twinarmageddons is using Draco's 4-vis faelora. If you find someone who has a lot of multi-vis or multi-carries of the species you're interested, you can always e-mail them and ask for a breeding.

I'm currently working on breeding a 5-vis white lupora with blue/pink/purple mane and I would be happy to help you out, if that's the species you choose
Edited By 1680 on 6/25/2013 at 4:13 PM.
Kinuna
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 86
Posted: 6/26/2013 at 12:32 AM Post #6
I just do mutiple breeding projects at first and the max amount of vis is determine by how many genes and mutations a pet has, bc of new g/ms' the max for most pets is 6 I don't think any have a max of 5 anymore, but i could b wrong. and who knows maybe more g/m's will be added on, but i think that would be just too much, bc 6 is already more than enough visables, and even then that can seem like too much.
Mummywolf
Level 47
Posted: 6/26/2013 at 8:33 AM Post #7
Thanks again.

@Bella1988
As of right now all the ones i'm wanting to really begin my projects with are adolescents. I just bought them yesterday. :/ so it'll be a couple wks before I can really begin. And I'm not real sure if any of my few luporas could help you in your project cuz of colors. But thanks for offering. I may take you up on that.

@Kinuna
You're right bout more than a few being an over abundance of vis sometimes. My main reason for wanting at least one in each species is just so i can say i accomplished it. haha. i really prefer sylesti with only two or three vis. They just look less cluttered to me.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.