Players 2,353 346
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,255,791 1,456
Generated 656,436 9
Captured 1,191,034 46
Bred 6,408,226 1,401
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > In the Days Before The Brotherhood (A So...
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 11/14/2016 at 11:54 AM Post #1
Locke put a hand on his son's shoulder. "It is time for you to take over," he said, fighting back tears. Knuckles looked up at him. He was also (unsuccessfully) fighting them back. "You must guard the Master Emerald with your life," Locke reminded him for the thousandth time. Knuckles swiped the tear off his cheek and straightened, a no-nonsense look in his eyes. "You have my word," Locke was taken aback at his son's seemingly fearless, almost eager response. Seemed only last week Knuckles first laid eyes on the Master Emerald. Locke realized now that he still never told his son what really happened to Lara-Le. But maybe it was better that way. "Very good," he said, turning away and walking into the flames. Knuckles just watched, as he was instructed not to follow. After standing alone in the cave a while, he fled into the rainforest.

4000 years earlier

The lone echidna picked himself up. His head throbbed in pain, and water covered the ground. What happened--? Oh yeah, Right. THAT. It was that warrior clan that started this, against an enemy that they refused to describe. In search of an ancient power known simply as "The Emeralds", they had awoken a monster, in spite of the Chieftain's daughter's warnings. The pain--no, chaos-- that it had caused was indescribable. The echidna growled in disgust. Looking around, he noticed several others nearby. He rushed over and tended to their wounds.

(What you thought Chaos killed them all? Guess again. There is always a survivor. Or in this case, several.)

Well, this was going to be my first Rp but...
Welcome to In The Days Before The Brotherhood

This Rp is loosely based off the sonic games (namely parts of sonic adventure) and comics.

RULES:
1: Please try to follow all the rules
2: try to keep this pg-13. That means little to no cussing and mild bloodyness. (I am aware that bloodyness is not a real word)
3: This Rp takes place in the PAST. Keep it in the PAST. (That means no Sonic. Or Tails. Or Eggman. Or Shadow. Or-- well you get the Idea) If it helps, what happens In this Rp is what happens between the two events in the introduction. But there is that temple in one game... future sight is ok
4: Keep your Characters relatively normal. For example, genetic mutation hasn't been invented yet, so what happened with Knuckles won't be happening in this Rp (for now anyway.)
5: NO SHIPPING. there a few exceptions
6: Have fun!
7: to make sure you read this, at the bottom of your form, post a picture of something fuzzy ;)

Character forms!
Name:
Appearance: (Most echidnas don't have spikes on their fists)(colors include red, rusty orange, pink (on females), brown, and grayish purple.)
Personality:
Relationships: (previous clan?)(I say previous because after the whole Chaos thing they were scattered)
Anything worth mentioning?:
Anything else???:

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Feel free to ask!

I own no rights to the Sonic franchise or Archie Sonic.
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 1/16/2017 at 12:34 PM.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/28/2016 at 10:17 AM Post #2
Reserved
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 11/28/2016 at 10:25 AM Post #3
Name: Amy
Appearance: (Most echidnas don't have spikes on their fists)(colors include red, rusty orange, pink (on females), brown, and grayish purple.) Purple
Personality: kind, caring, polite, adventurous, courageous and fearless
Relationships: (previous clan?)(I say previous because after the whole Chaos thing they were scattered) Don't know
Anything else???:
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/28/2016 at 10:27 AM Post #4
Accepted ill fire up the real rp soon!
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/28/2016 at 10:28 AM Post #5
OKay I don't know a lot about sonic though so yeah I will try my best XD
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/28/2016 at 10:29 AM Post #6
Name: Asher
Appearance: brown fur, green eyes
Personality: Caring but a bit too serious, suspicious of basically everything, gets annoyed easily.
Relationships: previous clan?: Knuckles Clan
Anything worth mentioning?: no
Anything else???: no
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 12/25/2016 at 1:28 PM.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/28/2016 at 3:43 PM Post #7
I am gonna add another character

Name: Shane
Appearance: (Most echidnas don't have spikes on their fists)(colors include red, rusty orange, pink (on females), brown, and grayish purple.) Rusty Orange with blue eyes
Personality: Kind, shy, protective, caring, courageous, adventurous and always seems to look at the bad side of things
Relationships: (previous clan?)(I say previous because after the whole Chaos thing they were scattered) Shinobi Clan
Anything else???:
Edited By Sapphirethewolf9339 on 11/28/2016 at 3:43 PM.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/29/2016 at 2:05 PM Post #8
accepted
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/29/2016 at 2:19 PM Post #9
okay
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/29/2016 at 2:20 PM Post #10
Name: Mathias
Appearance: red fur, dark blue eyes, wears a vest sort of thing
Personality: shy at first glance, but friendly and brave.
Relationships: (previous clan?: Knuckles clan)
Anything worth mentioning?: He has a white marking. It worries basically every other echidna on the island.
Anything else???: what's the white marking? I can't tell you yet. i can tell you, however, that it will show up in his descendents for generations to come. (Destiny)
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 2/1/2017 at 3:22 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.