Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > HOMES NEEDED
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Kirasmala
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 147
Posted: 6/20/2013 at 11:58 AM Post #1

"Hello, I am Kira. I know what you are thinking, just another person that is looking to pawn of their sylesti... Well that isn't me. Many of the sylesti that I have are ones that I have bred but now, I can no longer afford to keep. I'm selling them all for 25g but will sell them for less. If I can't find homes for them by the end of today then tomorrow I will be releasing most of them into the wild. Please, let me introduce them to you."
Kira turns and leads you into a nearby clearing.
"These two Vulnyx are sisters and were bred by me but I decided not to bred them anymore."

"These two Zolnixi have the same mother but different fathers. The female probably carries another gene or mutation but I don't have the money to know for sure."

"This little girl may have a carry gene for Henna but I am not quiet sure."

"I was hoping for Flames from the male and more than one visual from the female, so they both have to go."

Kira turns and smiles at you. "Thank you for listening even if it was long winded. I hope that you like at least one of them. I would hate to have to release them. If you see others that you may want but aren't on sale please let me know. Thank you." Kira gives you a bow then leaves the clearing to await your decision.
Edited By 3743 on 6/20/2013 at 8:54 PM.
Kirasmala
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 147
Posted: 6/20/2013 at 3:26 PM Post #2
bumps up

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.