Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Other Fiction > Chaos Wielder (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 10/14/2016 at 7:33 AM Post #1
(I own no rights to the Sonic franchise)
(If this is successful I might do another)

Proluge

Sonic observed the remains of the wreckage. This was a tough fight, but he was still standing. The robot was massive, and it was powered by a Chaos Emerald, which he now held in his hand.
"Nice going Sonic!" Tails said, landing next to him.
"Thanks, couldn't have done it without you both. By the way, I like what you did with the wires at the end there,"
"'Us both'?"
"Yeah, you and Knuckles. He showed up at the last minute,"
"Oh, where is he now?"
Sonic looked at Tails with a panicked expression. "That's-- that's a good question," He said, eyes darting frantically.
"I'll search from the air," Tails said, taking off.
"Right," Sonic said, dashing off.

"OVER HERE!" Tails yelped. Sonic ran over as fast as the ragged landscape would allow. His ears flattened when he saw the echidna. "C'mon," Sonic grunted, shoving the rubble out of the way, revealing a deep cut in the echidna's side. He wasn't bleeding, but it looked bad. Sonic inhaled deeply. "Land the Tornado close, I'm gonna see if I can move him," he told Tails, who nodded and scurried off.

Chapter 1
Issues and Concerns

"What did he say?" Sonic asked as Tails closed the door behind him.
"Everything hurts... yatta yatta yatta... Why we decided to patch him... yatta yatta... Did we win..."
"How's he doing, that's the better question,"
"If we let him, he'd be pacing like a caged tiger,"
"I can see that,"
"Yeah, I feel like he'll start doing that regardless. I'm just worried about the side injury, it looked bad,"
"I know right? But remember on the Typhoon? Restraints couldn't keep him down, and knowing Knux--"
"Who are you to talk? You were as bad as he was. You just had to fight Shadow,"
"Well, you were in trouble and--"
"We weren't, you were just itching for an excuse to leave the sick bay,"
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 10/24/2016 at 3:28 PM.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/14/2016 at 3:05 PM Post #2
Chapter 2
Free (Finally!)

Tails' prediction had been correct. As soon as he and Sonic let him, Knuckles was pacing like a caged tiger. He would pause periodically and clutch a hand to his side, but other then that he was constantly on the move, and it made everyone he passed nervous. However, he didn't talk to anybody and would shoot a dangerous glance at anybody who intentionally came within a three feet of him.

Tails watched the echidna with a steady stare. His ears perked up when he heard a tap on the window behind him. He turned around and saw a grinning Sonic. Smiling he opened the window, allowing the hedgehog to casually hop in. "Wa's got into him?" Sonic asked, jerking a thumb at Knuckles, who seemed to take no notice of him. "He's been like that for days..." Tails started, but Sonic held up a hand. "Say no more," He said, and in a flash was trotting beside Knuckles. It took him a second to notice Sonic but when he did he muttered something and stopped. "Can'ah help you?" he growled. "Yeah, c'mon," Sonic replied, stepping outside and nodding at Tails.

Knuckles looked after Sonic. You never cease to surprise me, he thought, following him outside.
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 10/21/2016 at 12:41 PM.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/17/2016 at 9:33 AM Post #3
It felt good to finally be outside. Knuckles breathed deeply. It was sometime in late spring, and birds sang cheerfully. "I'm taking you back," Sonic said suddenly. Knuckles looked at him. "Really?"
"Sure, I mean, I can fly a plane--"
"Oh please no,"
"Why not?"
"Last time you flew, I think I got air sick,"
"That's not my fault,"
"It wouldn't be if you weren't doing barrel rolls every 5 seconds (!),"
"No barrel rolls, promise,"
"Or any other kind of stunt,"
"Where's the fun in that?"
"Grrr..."
"No stunts,"
"Great, let's go,"

"Tails, I'm taking the Tornado for a spin," Sonic said, bounding out the door, Knuckles on his heels. "Was that pun intended?" The echidna asked dryly. "Oh hush up," Sonic replied nonchalantly. Tails looked at the duo and nodded. "Just... Knuckles, don't ride the wing, I'm still worried about..." "Why is everybody so concerned?!" Knuckles snapped. "I grew up on a deserted island in the sky for crying out loud!" "Easy Knux..." Sonic said, putting a hand on his shoulder. The Guardian growled. "Fine, I just want to be back on my island, if you don't mind," he said, pulling away.
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 11/14/2016 at 8:21 AM.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/24/2016 at 8:43 AM Post #4
Chapter 3
Fair Winds

"You've been awful quiet," Sonic commented. Knuckles gave him a look that was either annoyed or uninterested. Sonic just rolled his eyes and shook his head. He had the plane on auto pilot since at this point they just had to go straight. "What happened out there?" He asked after a moments silence. "Out where?" Knuckles said.
"On the battle field,"
"I... I was fighting and I think I got hit by a stun laser... and then... well you know the rest,"
"Doesn't explain the cut but ok,"
"Probably when the junk fell on me,"
"That makes more sense,"

They looked at each other for a bit. Knuckles broke the silence with a grunt and shifted uncomfortably. Sonic breathed deeply and looked back at his task. "Think we can use the Master Emerald to jump this thing? Forgot to fuel up before we left,"
"I think so,"
"Good,"
"But I'd rather you not,"
Sonic glared at Knuckles, who looked back at him with just a ghost of a smile. "Only if you absolutely need to, OK?"
"You still go out of your way to make my life as hard as possible, dont you?"
"Yes, but at least this isn't over a chaos emerald or anything,"
"At least you weren't tricked by Eggman this time,"
Now Knuckles glared at Sonic. "You watch it," he growled.
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 11/14/2016 at 8:14 AM.
Wolvea
Level 43
Threads: 48
Posted: 10/28/2016 at 8:04 PM Post #5
Plz dont ntice this but cool!
Wolvea
Level 43
Posted: 10/28/2016 at 8:06 PM Post #6
Plz dont ntice this but cool!
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/29/2016 at 7:10 AM Post #7
oh, that's ok when I get several "pages" done I'm doing a table of contents. I actually have and RP if you're interested.
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 10/29/2016 at 7:11 AM.
Wolvea
Level 43
Posted: 10/29/2016 at 10:52 AM Post #8
cool!
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/4/2016 at 12:18 PM Post #9
Chapter 4
Angel Island: Trespassers Will Be Brutaly Dealt With

"Watch your--!" "Nghn!" "--...Head..." Sonic sighed as Knuckles picked himself up. In his eagerness to get off the plane, he had banged one of the wings. "Guess I deserved that..." Knuckles muttered. Sonic looked at him. "*Cough*You did*Cough*. (Knuckles glared at Sonic, who quickly continued talking to avoid an argument) Well see ya around," He said. Knuckles nodded and took up a fast trot, disappearing into the trees. Sonic Fired up the Tornado. Turns out, he did have enough fuel to keep flying... as long as he didnt, you know, get into a dog fight.
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 1/10/2017 at 12:30 PM.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/17/2017 at 7:43 PM Post #10
Flashback 1: Deceived
(These are basically stories within the story, usually unrelated to Chaos Wielder, but based off the games)

Curled up against the Master Emerald, Knuckles was caught in a dreamless slumber. It was a tremor that woke him up, and his first concern was the Master Emerald. He sat bolt upright and let out a sigh of relief. "It's safe," he breathed, standing up. The cavern hadn't collapsed either. He left the cavern and looked around. Smoke billowed upward past the mountains. A forest fire? No, that didn't work. Rainforests didn't just catch on fire. He decided to go investigate.

When he arrived, he shook his head in confusion. "No..." he muttered. Two things were certain: whatever it was, it was big and it definitely was foreign. Sure, there were temples on Angel Island, but nothing like this. Creeping closer, he examined the object and realized that this was Human Technology. (Now, on Mobius, Humans were scarce, but anything a Human made was instantly recognizable by appearance and scent.) As Knuckles pondered over this, an unfamiliar sound caught his attention and made his fur bristle. A figure about his height stood in the shadows, though it wasn't a Human. It didn't even appear alive. The thing rushed at him with dizzying speed and struck him down. After he figured out he was under attack, Knuckles lept to his feet and responded
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 1/31/2017 at 3:00 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.