Players 2,378 347
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,249,188 796
Generated 656,304 9
Captured 1,190,741 49
Bred 6,402,048 738
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > The Like and Dislike Game!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
PureBloodBlackRose
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 80
Posted: 10/5/2016 at 6:08 PM Post #1
First of all, please read the rules carefully, as I know some people will say this is "inappropriate" and "offensive".

Rules:

1. This is simply for fun. Anybody who is offended by this will be apologied to and I will have the person who posted take down the post immediately.
2. Please be kind. Again, this is not meant to insult anyone or make anyone feel bad about themselves, so try not to use super touchy subjects.
3. PLEASE do not clutter the thread. Any personal matters with me or another person on this thread, take it to PMs or Messages, but don't clutter the thread with needless arguments.
4. This is not meant to tell anyone they need to change themselves. Now, if it's something they do to the person while around them they might be asked to alter their behavior a bit, but if it's something about their personality or something of the sort, you don't have to change it, you're beautfiul just the way you are! <3

Now that the rules are outta the way, let's go over how to play!

How to play is that you put one like and one dislike about the person above you. Please be gentle with the dislikes, as some people are on the more sensitive side and will get offended more easily. (Not saying it's a bad thing- I'm overemotional too, don't worry.)

Example-

MotherDarling37: Pureblood, you're very nice, but you're also a little insensitive to people.
DuckFayce: MotherDarling, you're hilarious but you are sometimes clueless.

Aaaaaand start!
Eots
Level 61
Fright Master
Threads: 10
Posted: 10/5/2016 at 9:10 PM Post #2
Well, uh, well... I'm not usually one to come up with compliments easily, but with you I've found I have a whole long list of 'em and very few (and minor) things I dislike.

Alright, I think that you're a very honest and a very pure person (no pun intended), but not so much that I find you to be lacking in social skills or compassion, as this shady MotherDarling37 suggests. Something that bothers me is... That for someone with a dark username like PureBloodBlackRose you're really cheery-sounding? That could be considered a dislike, right?

Sorry, I guess I'm not giving you the analysis you were hoping for. I honestly couldn't think of anything major that I don't like about you.

I'm jus' tryin' to get this started...
PureBloodBlackRose
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 80
Posted: 10/5/2016 at 9:22 PM Post #3
Aww, thanks! I'm actually planning to have my username changed but I just had it capitalized so I have to wait awhile ^^' but that was really sweet!

(skip me)

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.