Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Ny'vene Design Contest
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Eots
Level 61
Fright Master
Threads: 10
Posted: 10/3/2016 at 11:33 PM Post #1
I apologize for being cliche, but due to the recent Ny'vene craze, I seem to have somehow ended up buying two extra regenerable Sylesties that I must do something about. While I imagine it would be a good investment to keep them, I find I have little patience for that sort of thing and decided to hold this contest instead.

Now that we've gotten past my rambling, here's the object: design at least two male Ny'venes with a maximum of 5 visible traits and one carried trait for each.

Now, before you scamper away to the generator, let me lay down some rules:

1. Ping me. This isn't because I feel all warm and fuzzy and popular when I come back and see that I've been pinged for something. It is because I truly may miss an entry if you do not, and you don't want to lose this contest for the simple reason that you forgot one of my little rules.

2. You must use your own designs from the generator. No taking someone else's and saying it's your own. That's called plagiarism being lazy. You can't even put something here and give them credit because it's their choice whether to enter this contest, and I'll be the one explaining to them why they're getting a prize if they win. Chances are if the design is that good anyway, then I'll probably have seen it before the contest.

3. Use only regenerable traits and genes. I sometimes forget about this one. So that you don't forget, though, I'll put the unavailable traits and genes here for you to see:

Gene Slot 1: QQ (Tropical), RR (Water Tabby), or SS (Night Glow)

Gene Slot 2: EE (Valentine Lace), FF (Chaos Runes), or GG (Night Glow)

Gene Slot 3: EE (Lightning Wings), FF (Eyespots), or GG (Tropical)

Mutation Slot 1: JJ (Cosmic Spikes), KK (Celestial Armor), LL (Feathered Tail), or MM (Dragon Rider's Saddle)

Mutation Slot 2: GG (Triceratops), HH (Cosmic Horns), LL (Feathered Crest), or MM (Dragon Rider's Bridle)

Mutation Slot 3: DD (Lucky Dust), EE (Crystalline Essence), FF (Torn Wings), or GG (Gooey Wings)

I know that's a lot to avoid, so if you happen to miss one or two of these I'll remind you; no worries.

You probably also want to know what you're playing for. The prizes are as follows:

First Place: 30,000 (thirty thousand) gold, your choice of a male or female Lunar Frost Ny'vene hatchling (Below), and an optional hatchling from your design and my female Lunar Frost Ny'vene ('cause that's the only female Ny'vene I've got).

Second Place: 20,000 (twenty thousand) gold, your choice of a male or female Lunar Frost Ny'vene hatchling, and possibly a hatchling from your design and my female Lunar Frost Ny'vene if your design is generated.

Third Place: 10,000 (ten thousand) gold and a Lunar Frost Ny'vene hatchling.

Lunar Frost Ny'vene Preview:

Extra rules and preferences: Preferred size of image is 300 pixels, and there is no maximum amount of entries; names are optional.

I apologize for the wall of text, I hope you took the time to read it all, and...

Starting Time: Now
Ending Time: 10 October, 2016 at 12:00 PM Sylestia Time

Disclaimer: By entering this contest you are giving express permission for me to use this design in the regeneration of Ny'venes. However, I will not take credit for your designs or your work, and if designs are used, then you are entitled to the stated prizes.
Edited By Eots on 10/10/2016 at 4:26 PM.
Eots
Level 61
Fright Master
Posted: 10/3/2016 at 11:33 PM Post #2
First place: Skywright
Second place: Pixelfairy
Third place: Livinginmyownreality
Edited By Eots on 10/10/2016 at 4:27 PM.
Eots
Level 61
Fright Master
Posted: 10/3/2016 at 11:34 PM Post #3
Entries:
Skywright with five entries
Soltra8 with two entries
Icefirewolflord with four entries
Pixelfairy with two entries
Livinginmyownreality with five entries
Edited By Eots on 10/8/2016 at 4:33 PM.
Skywright
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 8
Posted: 10/4/2016 at 6:52 AM Post #4
Edited By Skywright on 10/4/2016 at 8:30 PM.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 10/4/2016 at 8:37 AM Post #5
Alright, you did say two, so!

Eots
Level 61
Fright Master
Posted: 10/4/2016 at 3:33 PM Post #6
Thank you both very much for entering!
(You've been added)
Icefirewolflord
Level 69
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 43
Posted: 10/4/2016 at 3:56 PM Post #7
hi!
sorry 'bout the size, idk how to change it

ocean depth:
(vis: leapord spots, magma runes, ceropia marks, frozen spikes, frozen horns. carried: esscance of wind)

raging flame:
(vis: tiger stripes,anchient runes, dusk wings, essc. of flame, essc. of flame carried: demonic essc.)

midnight star:
(vis: leapord spots, nebula, starlight armour, jewled horns, demon essc. carried: anchient runes)

shimmering crystal:
(vis:diamondback, petal marks, ceropia marks, cryst. gems, jewled horns carried: esscance of storms)
Eots
Level 61
Fright Master
Posted: 10/4/2016 at 4:09 PM Post #8
The size is alright; it was merely a preference, not a rule. If you're curious, though, you simply change the numbers following "size" in the image link. If it doesn't say "size" anywhere, then you can add "size=[number here]." For example: "...ny%27vene&gender=male&maturity=216&size=300"

But anyway, thanks for entering!
Eots
Level 61
Fright Master
Posted: 10/4/2016 at 4:20 PM Post #9
Ah, I just realized; your second design uses Triceratops in the Mutation 2 slot, which isn't regenerable. I'm sorry if this upsets the design, but I will accept it if the mutation is changed (I think I've made the list easier to read; sorry about that).
Skywright
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 8
Posted: 10/4/2016 at 4:21 PM Post #10
No problem, I'll change it. Thanks for the heads up
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.