Players 2,356 338
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,253,312 621
Generated 656,411 36
Captured 1,190,925 61
Bred 6,405,881 524
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > StormClan and SunClan sign-ups!
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Leah23040
Level 28
Threads: 10
Posted: 9/21/2016 at 8:49 PM Post #1
In this roleplay, two clans opposite to each other, rule the undiscovered land. StormClan, who live on an island not far from the shore, and SunClan, who live in the forest beyond.
RULES:
-No powerplaying.
-Your cats must have natural colors. Meaning your cat can't be green, pink, blue, etc.
-You must ask the owner of a caracter before killing it.
-Leaders word is law.
-When your cat is old enough to be apprenticed, message the leader and he or she will call a meeting and choose the mentor. Same thing for when apprentices become warriors.
-Do not ask for a high rank. We will choose the med and the deputy on the offical RP thread.
-No harassing other players.
-Keep it PG 13 0-o
-Your cat cannot be perfect! It must have some flaws as well as some talents.

CLAN VOWS:
Warrior/Deputy vows: Abandon my clan, I'll never! To follow the code,forever! To serve my clan through dark and dim, to help my clan through the loss of kin, to prevail against tyrants rule, forever!
Apprentice vows: Abandon my clan, I'll never! To abandon my duties,my mentor, my kin, never! A promise I'll keep forever!
Medicine cat vows: Abandon the sick, injured, or dying? Never! To have kits and a mate, never! To serve beneath silverpelt,forever!
Leader vows: To lead my clan to hope strength, forever! To become a tyrant, never! To resign position, never! To lead all 9 lives for my clan? Forever!
Mating vows: To betray my mate? Never! To hate my kits? Never! To be kind,gentle, and loving to one another, forever!

FORM:
Name:
Rank: (You can put down deputy or med, but we will be the ones picking the caracter we think is the best for the job.)
Clan: (SunClan or StormClan)
Crush-Mate: Optional
Siblings: Optional
Kits: Optional
Skills:
Personality:
Other: Optional
Appearance: Picture or description.

The StormClan leader will be Glitterthesylveon and the SunClan leader will be me! When we have enough roleplayers we will pin everyone who is accepted in the RP thread :3
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Threads: 138
Posted: 9/21/2016 at 10:16 PM Post #2
Storm clan founders: Storm star, Willowpool , Rabbittuft , Sandbreeze , Rippleshade (deputy) and Timberwhisker (med) Dawnpaw, Snakepaw , Finchpaw.
Edited By Glitterthesylveon on 9/22/2016 at 9:51 PM.
Leah23040
Level 28
Posted: 9/22/2016 at 7:08 AM Post #3
Name: Embergaze-Emberstar

Clan: SunClan

Crush/Mate: None

Siblings: None

Kits: None

Skills: She is a fearless and outstanding fighter and her clan admires her for it. She has good ears and a good nose to help her find prey, but she has more trouble catching it.

Personality: She is proud. Proud of her clanmates, proud of what they have accomplished. She never backs down from a fight. But if her clan is in danger she will do anything for them, even retreat. She hates it when other cats prove her wrong.

Appearance:

Other: She was chosen as deputy for her skills in battle, and because everyone can see very well that she would risk her life for anyone in her clan, from an elder, to a newborn kit. Her warrior name was Embergaze, for her stunning orange eyes.
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Posted: 9/22/2016 at 9:51 PM Post #4
StormStar/StormNose
Tom
Mate:WillowPool
Deputy: he killed Rippleshade in a fight (open)
Skills:great swimming and fishing abilities. His big nose is great for scenting.
Weakness:kits and elders in trouble.
Flaws:He never backs down from a challenge. Plus he can't fight well because of the injuries given to him by Rippleshade.
Kits:on the way...(open)
Apprentice:Snakepaw
Lineage: Unknown couple.
appearance: dark gray tabby with large green eyes.
Clan:Stormclan
Edited By Glitterthesylveon on 9/22/2016 at 9:51 PM.
Terrakittens
Level 36
Threads: 48
Posted: 9/22/2016 at 9:58 PM Post #5

can I join multiple warrior cats roleplays?
Name: LoutusPaw
Rank: (You can put down deputy or med, but we will be the ones picking the caracter we think is the best for the job.) : Apprentice, will become warrior after 3 training sessions and her assessment, unless I say otherwise. (PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ME: LOUTUSBELLY, LOUTUSFOOT, OR ANY REDICULOUS NAME LIKE THAT)
Clan: (SunClan or StormClan) Stormclan forever! (hi glitterthesyleon!)
Crush-Mate: NONE ima apprentice silly!
Siblings: Ferretwhisker (if I cant roleplay as him, he is open)
Kits: None silly!
Skills: Good at climbing and fighting, moderate at hunting, horrible at finding herbs
Personality: Loyal, a little too loyal. she is sweet, and curious.
PING ME WHEN YOU REPLY!!!

Name: Ferretwhisker
Rank: (You can put down deputy or med, but we will be the ones picking the caracter we think is the best for the job.) Warrior
Clan: (SunClan or StormClan) Stormclan
Crush-Mate: none
Siblings: Loutuspaw
Kits: none
Skills: good at climbing and hunting, moderate at fighting, clumsy swimmer
Personality: intimidating looks, BIG SWEET PUFFBALL on the inside

Edited By Terrakittens on 9/22/2016 at 9:59 PM.
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Posted: 9/23/2016 at 12:36 AM Post #6
(hola welcome to stormclan my friend :3 BIG SWEEET PUFFBALLS THAT LOOK LIKE MY PET CAT CHEWBACCA C'MERE LETS START A CLUB FOR YOU in the roleplay thread me choose a new dep. aaaand med apprentice is open for those who want to be trained by timberwhisker. ;3 (whos Ferretwhisker's and Lotuspaws parents? 0w0 (ps Sandbreeze is a Sandstorm copy lol RabbiTuft is a Brackenfur copy but with blue eyes Snakepaw is a Adderfang copy Finchpaw....Ashfur copy amber eyes tho (copies copies everywhere.) Maplepaw is a Squirrelflight copy amber eyes tho and thier ded sis Lakekit is a silverstream copy with ice blue eyes. Willowpool is a graystripe copy kinda except she has lighter fur and is a tabby Timberwhisker is a brambleclaw copy but green eyes uhh you get the point ;3 might describe em later)
Edited By Glitterthesylveon on 9/23/2016 at 12:42 AM.
Leah23040
Level 28
Posted: 9/23/2016 at 3:47 PM Post #7
Hello :) You can have as many RP caracters as you like! But try to keep the genders balanced
Terrakittens
Level 36
Posted: 9/24/2016 at 11:48 AM Post #8
the parents are whoever wanna be it, as long as one is part Siamese and one is part maine coon (or full of one breed) because they are large fluffy cats with Siamese patterns
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Posted: 9/24/2016 at 2:33 PM Post #9
RabbitTuft is a siamese actually and his mate is Sandbreeze thier babies are Dawnpaw Snakepaw maplepaw and lakekit (lakekit drowned in the flood) and how does LotusFlower sound as a warrior name?
Edited By Glitterthesylveon on 9/24/2016 at 2:34 PM.
Terrakittens
Level 36
Posted: 9/24/2016 at 3:03 PM Post #10
sounds good
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.