Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Fall Festival 2016 - Avatar Design Conte...
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
MelonHamster
Level 67
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 28
Posted: 9/17/2016 at 2:24 PM Post #11

I forgot to add the back for the boy's >w<
Shouruu
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 9/17/2016 at 6:26 PM Post #12
Are we able to trace the template onto paper or does it have to be printed?
Skywright
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 8
Posted: 9/17/2016 at 10:54 PM Post #13

Harvest Guardian: Orange disks are supposed to represent the harvest moon, the crown/head item it antlers holding up the harvest moon. The wing items are supposed to resemble wheat and the skirt bottom is supposed to be leaf-like with shorts underneath, Hopefully the idea came out okay.( the black band with orange moons is a strap from mid right side going across to lower right side above the hips)
Turquoisefeather
Level 60
Nature Walker
Threads: 186
Posted: 9/17/2016 at 11:07 PM Post #14
are we allowed to enter old entries that didnt win from last year's fall contest?
Zelly
Level 65
The Hallowed
Threads: 55
Posted: 9/20/2016 at 12:35 PM Post #15
The Grackle Sorceress/Witch

My entry this year is themed around magic, craftiness, and being misunderstood. The Grackle is a bird often regarded as a pest. Bird feeders are designed to thwart them, farmers begrudge them their learning of farm equipment. In the shadows, they are a mere black bird, with piercing moon yellow eyes. Once in the sun, they sheen with regal iridescence. The sorceress knows what it is like to be an outcast.. and so, she has taken the bird to be her familiar.

Magic Grackle Garments

Night's Magic Background
(Features a curly shadow holding a lantern, glowing moths, and the silhouette of a grackle).

Night's Magic Cap

Storm Grackle (The item in the hand is a storm in a bottle)

Night Magic Wings
Edited By Zelly on 9/28/2016 at 9:39 PM.
Luxa
Level 75
Threads: 85
Posted: 9/24/2016 at 3:38 PM Post #16
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=39306&page=1#10
Author: Zenaku
Time Posted: 9/17/2016 at 3:40 AM
When I think Fall I always think of Halloween which makes me think of witches, demons, and all that stuff. Stemming from witches and warlocks I decided to make something Summoner-ish.

-Outfit-
Summoner Attire
(The silver parts are armor plates)
-Wings-
Summon Circle Wings
(The black spots are supposed to be where the 'runes' are)

-Back Item-
Summoner's Handy Scarf
(It's a scarf and.. Can also function as a fashionable pair of hands! I am no responsible if you happen to tie yourself up when trying to get a object from a high place. )

-Held Item-
Familiar Orb
(The color of the orb determines the familiar's eye color as well as the book the familiar comes with.)

-Head Item-
Summoner's Half-Mask

^^ This is friggin amazing! We totaly need to have this. I love the hands/claws.
Rixva
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 94
Posted: 9/24/2016 at 7:04 PM Post #17
Here's my entry!

Outfit: Bad Luck Outfit
Head: Bad Luck Cat Ears -includes ears and whiskers, could potentially include hair as well
Held: Bad Luck Familiar
Back: Bad Luck Cat Tail

Edit: have a male version.

Edited By Rixva on 9/25/2016 at 3:52 PM.
Lupeclaws
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 2
Posted: 9/24/2016 at 8:45 PM Post #18
http://imgur.com/gallery/vbzVG
My mom wanted me to add a tail so that is why there is a tail XD, So I went Halloween themed, guardian of Halloween in which they make sure all the mystical beings are back before Halloween is out and to make sure humans don't get in, it's a Halloween costume I wanted to do as a kid and never got the chance XD

Head: Gatekeeper Helm
Cloths: Gatekeeper armor
Held: Gatekeeper staff
Wings: Gatekeeper tail (not necessary though)
Back: (Full moon pumpkin background
Cyanidae
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 56
Posted: 9/25/2016 at 8:21 PM Post #19

Ghost pirates! Since several others are doing witchcraft-y themes, i figured i'd change it up. We haven't had a pirate theme in awhile, either, so combining that with a nice ghost/dead theme is perfect for Halloween! Using 'Davy Jones' as a title in reference to 'Davy Jones' Locker', the term for the remains of drowned sailors on the bottom of the sea.

Head: Davy Jones' Hat
A traditional tricorne pirate hat, with a tentacle instead of a feather. Barnacles growing on the one side. The male version has a low ponytail and bandana, the female has long wavy hair and waterfall braids (samples: x x) holding it back. Seaweed strewn in the hair.

Outfit: Davy Jones' Garb
A tattered pirate captain coat, with tears and barnacles growing on it. The hands are skeletal, and there's bone exposed in one arm. There's a shirt, waistband, pants, and boots. The female has snug, embellished pants, a corset, and a necklace. The male has looser pants and a waist sash.
The ankle chains reference a pirate being executed via walking the plank, normally they were blindfolded and bound by rope but i couldn't fit it in the design well.

Held: i'm kinda awful at helds so i designed two, especially because one is literally a glowing sword and we have 80 of those. if i have to choose just one, then the Parrot.
Held1: Davy Jones' Blade
Eroded cutlass with a ghostly aura.
Held2: Davy Jones' Parrot
Ghost parrot.

Background: Shipwreck Cove
it's literally just a ship wrecked on some rocks, i...cannot draw ships, in case you couldn't tell.
Edited By Cyanidae on 9/27/2016 at 4:58 PM.
Chaoticangelkitten
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 23
Posted: 9/25/2016 at 9:50 PM Post #20
All the entries look awesome. I'd be happy to have any one of them. =^-^= Good luck all!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.