Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Unlocking additional party slots
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
LonelyRyu
Level 72
Knight
Threads: 74
Posted: 9/10/2016 at 7:21 PM Post #1
Ok..I have three slots already unlocked which is where I have my current party (They're recovering after Aeryth mopped the floor with them)
and I read that you can swap pets out or something which I assume can only be done if you have more party slots unlocked SO...how do I unlock the other slots aside from the three I already have.

P.S: I am talking party slots not stables.

Thanks
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 9/10/2016 at 11:10 PM Post #2
You can only swap pets between the three that you have in your party. This works especially well if you have multiple tanks in your party. You might have noticed a red arrow button at some point on the battle screen~ that's the button to swap pets to a different position.
LonelyRyu
Level 72
Knight
Posted: 9/11/2016 at 6:36 AM Post #3
Umm...okay. Thanks.
But what I am really asking is at what point to the other party slots get unlocked.
To be more precise, when you go to the "Explore" tab then to "Party" you see your main party but below them you see three additional slots which, for me, are greyed out saying they haven't been unlocked yet.

This is what I was after. Wanting to know when, when and if those get unlocked.

P.S: Swapping places doesn't help too much if all your pets are having their tails handed to them. :)
(like in Aryth's Spire)
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Posted: 9/11/2016 at 10:50 AM Post #4
Ahhh~ currently no one can unlock them as the story progression if halted for the moment.
If you'd like, I can look at your battle party and give you some tips/advice on how to set them up to make battles easier?
LonelyRyu
Level 72
Knight
Posted: 9/11/2016 at 11:35 AM Post #5
I see.
I was hoping one could so that if one pet is close to being KO'd that you can switch it out but I think my pets are ok but I need a better strategy so I don't get creamed or at least heal sooner before disaster strikes.

Thanks. Maybe the locked party slots should be removed so people don't get the idea that they can be unlocked.

Appreciate the help. :)
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Posted: 9/11/2016 at 12:01 PM Post #6
I think everyone wishes that additional party slots were available. :) Unfortunately it won't be until after the complete site revamp that it'll happen.

If you have the time though, I would suggest giving this guide a look over as proper pet gear and stat speccing are the key components to being successful. If you continue to have a rough time with battles even after experimenting with different strategies, feel free to give me a poke. My offer will always be open if you need help with anything.
LonelyRyu
Level 72
Knight
Posted: 9/11/2016 at 2:16 PM Post #7
I have another question and that is about "Group Presets" also found under the "Party" tab and it is found near the bottom of the page.

What is it exactly? What does it do? How does it work?

Does this mean I can create another party and switch it with another? Its function is not overly apparent to me.

Thanks again for the help. :)
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Posted: 9/11/2016 at 2:34 PM Post #8
"Does this mean I can create another party and switch it with another?"

Yes, this is exactly what it is~ :)
You can make multiple parties presets to swap parties as needed.

I suppose the easiest way to explain it is to give an example~ (although the explanation might contain spoilers if you haven't reached Eternia yet.
I have three different party pets that I switch between at the moment and each party has a different function.

My current party is my level 50 dungeoning party for the second zone dungeon and for high level areas, a group preset that I currently call "Core group":

For this party I have a tank that relies heavily on mitigation rather then health, a strength cannon and an intelligence cannon. One of each of these pets is necessary to complete the entire dungeon as one of the optional boss rooms requires a stat check. With Specter's low health, I also have to use less healing elixirs on him when he get's damaged.

Say I want to challenge the arena~ the arena is split into two categories currently, level 25 and level 50. I need a separate team for each of the arena levels, so my other two teams are "Arena Level 25" and"Arena Level 50".

By setting a group preset for each, I can easily swap party members without having to go through my mess of stables to manually switch them each time. It's pretty much there for convenience.
LonelyRyu
Level 72
Knight
Posted: 9/11/2016 at 7:27 PM Post #9
I am afraid that I am a bit confused.
Does the preset involve just individual pets or do I just, say, create a preset then add pets to the preset group?

Sorry if this sounds silly but I have not dealt with that aspect of the game before.

Ok..here is what I did...I created a preset called "Development", loaded it then tried to add pets to it but was told my party was full which of course was referring to my original party. So do I try to make a new preset?

Nevermind...I think I figured it out......so I assume that I cannot switch party during exploration or individuals battles then?
Edited By LonelyRyu on 9/11/2016 at 8:23 PM.
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Posted: 9/12/2016 at 7:36 AM Post #10
So long as you're not in battle you should be able to switch between presets.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.