Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Mission and Quest Discussion > Finding Saerielle
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Leah23040
Level 28
Threads: 10
Posted: 9/5/2016 at 11:10 AM Post #1
Hi, I'm having trouble with the quest: Finding Saerielle. I have to battle three enemies, but when they die they become undead knights. I killed one of them and they, once again, ''came back to life'' as an undead knight. How many times do I have to kill them? or how to I defeat all of them?
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 9/5/2016 at 11:39 AM Post #2
From the second region onwards, you might encounter ambushes/long battles, so you'll need to have a good party setup. I believe you should have access to the sanctuary, where you can buy your third party slot, if you haven't done that already. Will recommend you to read this guide: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=11101

The main thing to note is to choose between strength and intelligence. If you add points to one, don't add any points to the other, since your pet can only use one for damage, and any points added to the other would be wasted. Your proficiency tree should match the stat profile you've chosen.

Likewise, when choosing equipment, choose those that add more points to the stat you've chosen instead of those that split between both/all stats. Choose relics that add more physical damage bonus if you chose strength, and magical damage bonus if you chose intelligence.

It helps if your first pet has more in health, and you can put more strength/intelligence points for your second and third pet.

When it comes to boss battles, you can explore in a lower zone until you get full health/mana, then start the boss battle with finishing blows. Use mend whenever your pets health fall below 75% if you can. And keep an eye on the battle log, and any symbols on the boss, because sometimes they have special moves/patterns that you can avoid, making it easier to win.

For long battles, always hit the enemy with the most stars first, since they will deal the most damage. Leave the lower stars for last, since they won't be hitting you with a lot of damage the whole battle.
Leah23040
Level 28
Threads: 10
Posted: 9/5/2016 at 2:37 PM Post #3
Thank you :)
Gaminkitty
Level 60
Threads: 3
Posted: 9/6/2016 at 2:25 AM Post #4
Lady Saerielle and her Elven Royal Guard traveled to Faerina's Shrine some time ago and have not yet returned. With the attacks on the Sanctuary of Saerielle, there isn't anyone able to investigate their whereabouts. Please travel to Faerina's Shrine and find Lady Saerielle.

End Dialogue
Queen Annabelle: "Thank you for helping to find Lady Saerielle. If you have not yet spoken with her, she is looking to speak with you in the Sanctuary of Saerielle.

Unfortunately, the situation is much worse than we suspected."

I have completed the quest but am unable to turn it in. Ive traveled back to the sanctuary and nothing happens.
The quest reads completed but offers no option to complete.
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Posted: 9/6/2016 at 2:33 AM Post #5
I believe when the quest is completed, there will be a green complete button. Is that available for you?

What is Jinxie asking you to do?
Gaminkitty
Level 60
Threads: 3
Posted: 9/6/2016 at 3:22 AM Post #6
The quest says complete but there is no green button. Jixie wants me to go to the grotto to fight casius.
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Posted: 9/6/2016 at 4:50 AM Post #7
Did you get to choose an equipment when you finished the quest?

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.