Players 2,302 355
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,266,492 1,761
Generated 656,507 8
Captured 1,191,815 490
Bred 6,418,075 1,263
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > How do you last long enough to kill ONE...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Cranberry
Level 60
Holiday Caroler
Threads: 20
Posted: 6/10/2013 at 9:05 PM Post #1
When I meet those three dark elf sorcerers in the Dungeon of the Forsaken, I get squashed.

My pets are:

Tank, Magical, Physical.
They're level 60, and have the best equips I can manage.
I can't feed my pets potions fast enough to keep up with those lightening bolts, especially when they crit!

Any advice? I thought I had a pretty good team here, but they're just getting decimated!
Ruinia
Level 60
Threads: 22
Posted: 6/11/2013 at 8:46 AM Post #2
I used 2 DPS and 1 tanker build. So basically, I didn't put any points besides INT for stat and fire proficiency for my DPS while my tanker took full HP for stat and water proficiency.

The idea is to take him out quick, leave the others first. I hope you'll be able to kill him the next time you see him!! OUO
Lehana
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 48
Posted: 6/11/2013 at 1:37 PM Post #3
@Cranberry,

Ok! I looked over your pets. Gear does not appear to be a major issue. Yes your gear could be better but I'm not noticing horrible gearing. That's good. One thing I would do is take the assassin's bracelet from Luau and put it on Solstice and take Solstice's Myrmidon Bracelet and put it on Luau. I might also swap Luau and Solstice's Armor.

I can't really say much about your specs since I'm not sure where you put all your stat points. I do see that your dps pets have a bit more health than is necessary. It's probably fine, but you would probably be better off putting the points into your damage stat.

I'll tell you how I spec my pets. This is my default battle group for all dungeons and non-arena fights. You might want to try it out...or not, that's fine.

My group :
A water tank
A Light dps
And A Fire dps

For my dps pets I put all points into my damage stat, and 10 proficiencies into the same stat. So, for my magic pets, I put all stat points into intellect, then 10 light proficiency points into intelligence. For my tank, I put 10 proficiency points into health, then split my stat points between strength and agility.

On to the actual fight. First things first, the 3 dark elf sorcerers are the worst possible battle you can get for that fight. Your 3 dark elf opponents are randomly chosen, so the next time you enter you might get an easier fight. If you continue to have issues with them, wait 24 hours and reset the dungeon.

On thing you need for that battle is a full mana bar for all your pets. Fight elsewhere until your mana bar is full, then start the fight with them. Use finishing blow on the first turn, be sure to focus on one sorcerer at a time and you might be able to kill one in the first couple of turns. Once one is dead, it becomes a little easier. Then start saving up mana for your heals. Every 2 turns heal using potions when a pet is around half health. Use the strongest potions you have, I wouldn't recommend using potions that heal less than 1,600 health. Other than that, there isn't much to it. You either have enough damage and potions to kill them...or you die.

I hope this helps a little.
Cranberry
Level 60
Holiday Caroler
Threads: 20
Posted: 6/11/2013 at 7:02 PM Post #4
Definately good advice- resetting the dungeon DID give me a better selection, and it was a bit better with not 3 sorcerers. Ick. I don't think I'd ever have got past those 3.
And I'm going to do up their points like you suggested. It certainly makes sense, the way you put it. I'll even beat Vierna Da'Sheer now!
Well... maybe. But at least I've got a better chance!
Thank you so much for taking the time to look them over and help me out!
{edit}
I DID IT! I beat her! AND THOSE DANG MINIONS, TOO!
Thanks to your advice, I never could have done it otherwise.
What a challenge, though!
Edited By 4181 on 6/11/2013 at 7:31 PM.
VampVixen
Level 61
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 57
Posted: 6/11/2013 at 8:56 PM Post #5
Congratulations!

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.