Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Oh look another Pokemon game .-.
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Minimonmon
Level 25
Threads: 6
Posted: 8/23/2016 at 9:42 PM Post #1
Hello!

This is another Pokemon game; if you haven't read the ones by Imapeople000 and IiPurePoison you should to get a general understanding of the goal. https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=38274

Rules in general
1) be nice to each other
2) it is ok to discuss things, in fact making a new friend or acquaintance is encouraged :P
3) please try your best with typing: not using an apostrophe sometimes or not capitalizing is ok, this is not ok " i wnt teh cach pikachu". In the form below I put it so you could specify if English is not your first language. I am aware several+ people do not speak English fluently so this is to alert me to be lenient. It your English is to the point I can barely read it, I'll ask nicely for you to leave. I am sorry but I am trying to make this game run as smoothly as possible.
4) On the subject of being nice, if you ask nicely I'll let you have a shiny for your starter
5) any Pokemon can be your starter except legendaries and Alolan 'mons, mainly because they are fake monsters created on a game that takes place in a fictional world which is being played here on a website where you catch virtual creatures. Your arguement is invalid and reality doesn't exist.

Rules of the game
1) When starting please fill out the form below

Username:
Pokemon you want to start with( no legendaries of Alola 'mons):
Is English your first language:
Shiny or nah:
Male or female form depending on the species:
Do you want to be able to fight other players:

2) A feature I'm putting in that wasn't in the other previous games is the ability to fight other trainers(the other players) I'm going to have the option up and see how smoothly that goes.
3) We are playing in Hoenn because I rather like that region
4) Legendaries are going to be in game. I'm going to make it so Arceous appears before you and offers an egg of the legendary that appeared on the generator. This will make the legendary level 1 so no one can get a level 100 legendary and just zoom right through.
5) Have fun! :D

If you have any question just ask, also please ping me and put a picture of a cactus if you have read the rules and agree.

prize!
Please understand I really don't have much, so I'll let the winner choose any 5 pets from my stables. I'll tell the specifics to the winner
Edited By Minimonmon on 8/24/2016 at 6:10 AM.
Minimonmon
Level 25
Posted: 8/23/2016 at 9:43 PM Post #2
(Reserved)
Minimonmon
Level 25
Posted: 8/23/2016 at 9:43 PM Post #3
(Reserved)
Reakeda
Level 69
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 94
Posted: 8/23/2016 at 10:02 PM Post #4
Might I suggest that if you are going to point people to others' games instead of putting an explanation of the game in your own thread, you at least link to the reference games? It can be tedious and off putting to dig through the forum to find one thread that you don't even know the title of.
Minimonmon
Level 25
Posted: 8/24/2016 at 6:09 AM Post #5
Ok sorry! *sweat drops* I'll fix that thank you!
Valerianwizard
Level 56
Threads: 1
Posted: 8/30/2016 at 5:40 PM Post #6
If we play and we choose a pokemon do we start out as level 5 like in the games? :)

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.