Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Mission and Quest Discussion > Help: Can't get past "Clear Band...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Primitive
Level 45
Threads: 17
Posted: 8/6/2016 at 4:54 PM Post #1
I already abandoned the quest, but I can get it back anytime I wish though.

Anyways I've been stuck on the part where Cereth and his bandits ambush you in the Fungus Grove (yes I am pretty new). I've almost tried everything to beat them/ get past them but nothing's worked! Is there any other way to get rid of them because I DO want to move on from the fungus grove. I've already been told about the adding spaces to your party but I'm saving up for another page of stables. So that won't work for me.

If anyone has any tips or tricks to get through my problem, PLEASE share.
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 8/6/2016 at 5:51 PM Post #2
"I've already been told about the adding spaces to your party but I'm saving up for another page of stables. So that won't work for me."

It's very worth the money to add spaces to your party. More Sylesti in your party helps yu get through the content faster and easier; the quicker you get through the content, the faster you'll open up things that will help you make even more gold. Mainly missions in the next zone (levels 25-50) which has great rewards ant the new zone also has higher level equipment which sells for more. Passing on party slots will make your progress to expand your stables even more difficult.

As for other area's of suggestion, and this goes along with expanding your party, is setting up your party pets so that you can make it through battle. (I have work soon, so I'm unfortunately going to have to give you a short blurb and a guide link. :( )
This guide written by Flute should help you out a lot~!

Max parties can consist of three pets currently, the second which can be unlocked in the the first zone and the third in the next zone. Starting out, it's best to go with the basic party set up until you're comfortable with trying some other things.

The first pet in your party will always be targeted the most, which is why the first thing you need is a tank, the pet that shows up in the middle during battle. This pet should be statted into agility and health and you should try to give your pet the gear that best reflects those stats. This pet shouldn't be focused on dealing damage as it's sole focus should be on surviving and drawing attacks to itself to keep your other pets up longer, which brings us to the next kind of pet.

The second and third party slots are usually used for glass cannons, or damage dealers. These pets should be statted into EITHER intelligence or strength (never both as your pet will use the strongest of the two in battle while the other stat becomes redundant) and dexterity (increases critical strike percentage) with enough points in health to keep them up for as long as you need to. Remember when attaching relics to these pets to make sure you look at the type of damage it increases, physical or magical.

Edit: Also, here's a place that can help give you a jumpstart on gold. :) Welcome to Sylestia~! Feel free to poke me anytime you might have a question.
Edited By Imperium on 8/6/2016 at 5:57 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.