Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > 5 limited time pets get them soon plus s...
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Jedimasterbastilas
Level 9
Threads: 1
Posted: 7/11/2016 at 1:03 PM Post #1
Hi I am JediMasterBastilaS :) I am bast friends with GrandJediMasterSabin in real life so that is how I convinced her to do a form/thread and to sell some Pets. If you like my story telling then please message me if you want me to do a story like thing thank you. :) PLEASE PING ME! Please read hole story I worked vary hard to type it Thank you. :) Anyway let's begin the story...

You walk in to a round room and you decide to stand in the center of the room, the door you entered in closes behind you, making the the vary dark/pitch black. A few seconds later the room is lit with torches giving the the room a glowing vibe and almost a spooky one as well. As your eyes adjust to the torches's glow you see 5/five different colored boxes around the room, and you know that only one of the boxes has two Pets with in it. You take a good look at each box and see all of them have different characteristics. After looking at every box vary carefully you hear a voice inside your head say... "Pick vary widely from what is here." Then you realize that the voice is not your own and you wonder who's it is but all you could come up with/concluded is it is eerily familiar. You decide to push all thoughts of the voice way until the choice is made... until the decision is made. You decide to number the boxes by there position in the room, you decide that box number 1 is straight from your left shoulder, box number 3 is straight ahead, and box number 5 is straight to your right shoulder. After making that you can easily know where box 2/two and 4/four are at. Now comes the hard part... choosing the box you want but before that we must tell you, the reader, what the boxes look like,

Box number 1/one: The wood is vary wet and the paint is chipping. The box smalls like the ocean. The color of the box is a dark turquoise telling you it is from the deep oceans. You can hear the ocean's song.

Box number 2/two: The wood is and smells like Oak wood. The box is a pale white with light blue purple lines all around it and there are two medium pale pink spots on it. You can hear the wind rustling tree leaves.

Box number 3-three: The wood smells like rainbows and happiness. The box's color is a pale turquoise gray color with rainbow circles all over the bottom half. You can hear laughter from children enjoying the summer.

Box number 4/four: The box has no smell but if it did it would have the smell of darkness yet, hope. The box is painted black with pink and a brown like colors. You can hear wipers and crys as if the pet is hurt but you know it is not.

Box number 5/five: The box smells like the winter cold. The box is painted white and a pale ice blue color. And you can see yellowish eye glowing from with in. You hear joyful songs from the holidays.

As you at all the boxes you hear the eerily familiar voice once agin say "Choose wisely from what is here." Though unlike last time the voice was louder. Then you hear different voices first vary quite but as each second goes by they grow louder and louder, you cover your ears and start to say no and each time you say no the no grows louder as well. Then every sound just stops, the room Is silent. One by one the boxes regain there sounds. Then the boxes began to glow, you want to say it is the pet's eye color but you don't know for sure. You realize all but one box is glowing, Box number 5/five, well not on the outside but instead on the inside of the box. You close your eyes and take a deep breath and open your eyes. You walk up to the box you want and you pick it up, the room starts to shake and you hold the box vary close. The you sheld your eyes from the bright sunshine and then you look behind you and you see nothing the room is completely empty no light, nothing. You walk out then just stop you look behind you and you see nothing. The room is gone it vanished. You decide to wait till you get home to open your box. As you walk home you replay what just happened in the round room. When you get home you get to the nearest table and you place the box down. You open the box and your new pet jumps out and you give it a hug.

I hope you like the story and your new pet :) REMEMBER TO PING ME! Thank you :)
Arqzion
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 10
Posted: 7/11/2016 at 1:08 PM Post #2
I helped her write the story...
Squertle908
Level 60
Threads: 0
Posted: 7/11/2016 at 2:23 PM Post #3
Can I have box 5 please? c:
Redsnivyz
Level 60
Threads: 9
Posted: 7/11/2016 at 2:31 PM Post #4
can i get box number 4 smells of darkness and hope that is what drew me to pick it.
Jedimasterbastilas
Level 9
Posted: 7/11/2016 at 3:24 PM Post #5
Done and done :) enjoy your new pets :)
Jedimasterbastilas
Level 9
Posted: 7/11/2016 at 3:27 PM Post #6
Here are the links

Box 4- https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2456079

Box 5-https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2465945
HotCauseIFly
Level 65
Cutely Creative
Threads: 7
Posted: 7/11/2016 at 3:31 PM Post #7
May I have box #1 please? :)

Nice story.
Fantasylover564
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 6
Posted: 7/11/2016 at 4:03 PM Post #8
Can I please have box 2 please!!! Also very nice story!
Edited By Fantasylover564 on 7/11/2016 at 4:03 PM.
Jedimasterbastilas
Level 9
Posted: 7/11/2016 at 4:44 PM Post #9
Thank you :) here is box number 1

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2453843
Jedimasterbastilas
Level 9
Posted: 7/11/2016 at 5:47 PM Post #10
Thank you :) here is box number 2

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2455550
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.