Players 2,249 385
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,300,467 1,342
Generated 660,054 202
Captured 1,199,735 252
Bred 6,440,582 888
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Ever had a sylesti that....?
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 291
Posted: 7/8/2016 at 7:08 AM Post #1
Hey I was wondering, for all the Sylestians here,...have you ever had a pet which isn't the prettiest, but yet the 'oldest' and no matter what you just cannot bring yourself to release the pet?

...even though you don't breed the pet, and it isn't very interesting, but just...something about it you cannot get rid of the pet no matter what? and you actually like it, even though the pet proved not hugely useful to you? lol

here are some of mine...clickable image link too:

^lol, this is Felicity, ended up making her a mission pet at one point *cannot remember when* she's not really the prettiest, and has no vis...don't know why, i just still keep her around XD

^...i don't even like lucky runes, and she had no carries, and happened to mutate a lucky runes in pfft...at least her costume makes her pretty, caught her because she looked like a fox XD

^my first epic lune.....i don't even like lunes during that time...but I guess he grew on me because I ain't getting rid of him pfft XD

^...ended up using her as a mission pet, I don't even know WHY i caught her in the first place, my bet is on the base color... >_>"

^'Blue'

^...reminded me of tomatoes so...why not?

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2012640
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2035669
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2392659
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2359684
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2348336
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2268882

^...i just REALLY like the colors...? XD...also too lazy to image link heh

...anyone else want to share theirs?
Edited By NightbaneWolf on 7/8/2016 at 7:09 AM.
Vulpie
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 4
Posted: 7/8/2016 at 7:30 AM Post #2
Oh my goodness Bane, that first Griffi (Fox) is gorgeous and her name suits her very well! What are you talking about?! o_o

And I love the blue beak on your chocolate looking Griff.

Lol I have a few common pretties that I cannot bear to release. I don't know about the oldest though. My very first catch (when I had only my starter) is still in my stables and has been bred already. But I did pick out some lovelies that are at least a year old.

Here is my wild legendary bear. He has only carried traits, but I love him to death, even with the hilarity of showing all traits on generator.

This doe I caught a little after the 2014 fall festival. She has nothing, but I love her contrast in colors.

My first bundle of wild Nephinis (caught during 2014 festival) are still with me. Two of them have been bred, but the others have been sitting there, getting fat. I would post their pictures, but that would be way too many (16).

Want to see an interesting Griffi? Well here is this one that while she isn't my oldest, I still love her for her interesting color palette. xD

I have a few wild Aeris as well, that I still haven't done anything with, but I still couldn't part (even with packed stables).

Edit: I just realized I have these guys. Callie, the Luff, is only sent out for missions.

And ofc we all know of these two trolls. Both were caught when the themed pets were still getting huge color swings (green and blue RLs), hence why Fallaceit was caught. Doppleganger (right) on the other hand made me angry because he looked so much like the RLs. The only differences are his dark colors and his eye color was wrong.

I forgot who suggested the name, but meet Mighty Mint the Freshner.

Yep he's still around keeping my stables smelling clean and fresh after all of these (2) years. xD
Edited By Vulpie on 7/8/2016 at 7:44 AM.
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 7/8/2016 at 8:12 AM Post #3
omg, i love the griffi and the green lighira <3

and yeah, Fox is pretty amazing, just ignoring the lucky runes lmao XD

also i wanna see your bear's vis XD
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 253
Posted: 7/8/2016 at 8:45 AM Post #4
I also have a few oldies that I just can't seem to ever sell/release ^^.

Once upon a time, I bought him and tamed her. I'm fairly certain she was the first pet I ever tamed, and the two of them were in my very first battle party with my Starter pet. I can't seem to even bear the thought of getting rid of them considering how long I've had them.

I bought these two sisters about a month after joining because I loved their colors and how they look almost exactly the same. They're been my "twins" since ahah.

This girl is actually very pretty, and I bought her over three years ago, not long after starting. I actually found a distant relative of hers for sale the other day and bought him c:.

A long, long time ago, I was OBSESSED with the Faelora's Bone Mask mutation. I had at least a dozen of them, but this girlie is the only one who remains. I can't seem to ever get rid of her o-o.

I've never been much of a fan of Bulbori, but I absolutely adore this girl. She's Minty c:.

This little boy was my second pet ever tamed. He doesn't look very special, I know, and his colors are a bit all over the place, but I can't stand the thought of him not with me.

Gweneth here has been with me for a long time. She's nothing special, really, but I fell in love with her colors and how Halloween-y she looked c:.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 7/8/2016 at 10:01 AM Post #5
I mutate him ... don't remember what i got but i catch him with that visible. He is one of the first pet that i catch, i was atract by the blue shade on him.

That's an other pet that i catch because she had a visual, Satchico is a battle pet now.

This girl have a preaty color palet tho she have only 1 vis.

Vulpie
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 7/8/2016 at 10:46 AM Post #6
....don't say I didn't warn you. xD

With everything shown, he looks like this:
Vulpie
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 7/8/2016 at 10:48 AM Post #7
And you guys have a lovely collection. I have no idea why you'd get rid of them in the first place. ^^
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 7/8/2016 at 10:57 AM Post #8
Notta one. I'm numb to the 'angst' over releasing pets at this point. May be seen as heartless, but if I have no use for it and especially if I don't even like it, it gets the boot. (And I wear big goth boots.)
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 7/8/2016 at 1:15 PM Post #9
oh wow they're cool. i like the twins though
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 7/8/2016 at 1:15 PM Post #10
pics of boots?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.