Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Writing Contest
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
PureBloodBlackRose
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 80
Posted: 7/3/2016 at 1:14 AM Post #1
PING ME. ANY ENTRIES THAT DO NOT PING ME WILL BE IGNORED.

Hello, and yes, I have made yet another contest! Today you will be writing a story! This is similar to the one Nightbanewolf did, and I decided to do one too. You will be given a theme and a max amount of pages to write off of. I ask that you follow the rules and I WILL disqualify you for breaking one or multiple of the rules. If you decide to be reluctant and say "I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT RULE" or something of the sort, I will allow you to change or write a new story. Without further ado, let's start.

Rules:
-Do not copy.
-MAX OF 5 PAGES. 1 PAGE = 3 PARAGRAPHS
-Please don't hate on others.
-Only one entry per person.
-If I can't decide on a winner the people I can't decide between will have to write a new story on a different thread I will create.

The theme of this story is "Mystery". First person and Third person ONLY.
PureBloodBlackRose
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/3/2016 at 4:06 PM Post #2
bump
ump
mp
p
PureBloodBlackRose
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/6/2016 at 2:12 AM Post #3
bump
Yovi
Level 66
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 18
Posted: 7/6/2016 at 7:31 PM Post #4
Sounds like fun ;) I love writing stories! :3

Story: It was just another ordinary day for Sarah, she lost something again. She thought it was just a condition of forgetfulness, but the doctors said she was fine. Turns out she was being robbed for the past 2 years, who could it be? Why would they do this? Sarah didn't even have a lead. She paced back and forth, not knowing what to do, she couldn't go to the cops, no no no! The cops probably wouldn't help her! Or would they? Nah.
She went into her stables and looked at the empty one, the stable door said: Lunar. It was one of her first morroks. 5 other sylestis had been stolen from her stables as well a while back. She looked for clues trying to find the smallest things that could lead her to the robber. She also looked for the big things, but who would leave such big evidence? After a while of searching she found something!
It was a big piece of dust. It had to be something right? It wasn't there before! A big buzzing sound came from the back of the stables, Sarah hurried to the back of the stables. There was a small hole drilled inside the stables, it wasn't her, she'd never do that! Atleast she thought she would never. Maybe she did it while she was sleep walking? Nah.
She looked through the hole, and looked around as much as her eye could see. There was a nail on the left side of the hole, there was morrok fur, and all the other missing sylestis of hers were on there. So much hair was on the nail! It was an actual piece of evedince! Sarah knew she was on to something. She looked at the hole more closely and saw that the hole was freshly drilled, it looked like it was drilled just a few minutes ago. It must've been the buzzing sound she heard earlier. She looked at the design of the inside of the hole. It was a 3453.20 drill. The only person that had that kind of drill was.... Big Ben.
She ran out of the stables and hurried to Big Bens hideout. It was so obisivous now that she knew who did it! Big Ben always wanted her stuff! It was no fair! Sarah finally made it to the hideaway. Big Ben was in there alright, she burst through the door with outrage pointing her finger accusingly at Bing Ben.
"You stole my stuff! You... you... FAT HEAD"
"Now now, don't get angry, I didn't do it. Swear! Plus what do you have as proof that I did it?"
"Umm, you drilled a hole in my stables a very little one! I bet you were trying to make a hole so you could get the rest of my sylestis! I put a camra so I would see who was taking my stuff! So you decided to put a hole instead! The design of the inside of the hole was also a 3453.20 drill! And you only have that drill!"
"Umm... I didn't do it. I'm not the only one that has that drill anymore, someone else bought it, and then another, now 5 people have the same drill. I got home yesterday from my vacation. Duh. I couldn't have done it. So it looks like your in a pickle now."
"Hmph, Fine, I'll charge you not guilty! For now.... I'm going to interrogate the others!"
Sarah stomped out of the house and gathered up all the people with the 3453.20 drill. She brought them to her house, she questioned them, went to there houses, looked at their backstories, but none of them seemed to be the robber. Sarah sat down in her rocking chair and started to think. An idea popped up in her head. What if the person who did it was in her shed? Her shed was empty, and she hadn't been in there for 3 years! her shed was very big, big enough to hold whatever was stolen from her. She headed out to the shed and opened the door quietly, she heard a man singing the old Urban legend about a crocodile coming out of your toilet. It was very weird.
She started to sneak in there, she saw her sylestis chained up and super skiny. She cursed in her mind, who would do such a thing? She climbed the small ladder that lead up to the 85in. 85in. platform. She jumped up and attacked the man. She slammed him to the ground and tied him up. She looked down at him, she figured out who the "stranger" was. It was the escaped prisoner from 2 years ago. She slapped him once more and went over to the police station. They caught him and brought him back. She fed her hungry sylestias that were stolen. She took great care of them. She hoped nothing like this would ever happen again. Ever.
PureBloodBlackRose
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/6/2016 at 9:45 PM Post #5
Awesome story, great job! :)
Yovi
Level 66
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 18
Posted: 7/6/2016 at 9:50 PM Post #6
Thank you :D

This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.