Players 2,374 379
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,250,671 1,483
Generated 656,316 12
Captured 1,190,782 41
Bred 6,403,478 1,430
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Last Drop Cafe(breeding cafe)
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Snowfox24
Level 18
Threads: 5
Posted: 6/28/2016 at 1:31 AM Post #1
You enter the door of a small shop that looks like a cafe to see a girl scrubbing at the counter with a Slyvorpa sitting beside her. You can see an Ayori hatchling clinging onto one of the girl's shoulders while various other Sylesties, most of which are hatchlings the rest being adolecents, are scattered about the room. As you open the door, a bell tingles getting the attention of a Lupora hatchling, who then yips at you as if to say hello. The girl looks up and smiles.
Me: Hi! Welcome to the Last Drop Cafe! Where we give you trainers time to relax with a coffee made specially by yours truly! but that's not all! We also have pets up for breeding in the back. *taps a tablet on the table* This here tablet has a catalouge of all the pets up for breeding! You just select one, bring in your pet, relax and have a cup of coffe or hot coco, one of our pastries if you want, and let the rest of us do the work. *winks* then, you walk out of here with your Sylesti and a new eggling! The cost of the pastries and coffee are included in the breeding fee. Come on and have a look at the catalouge, or if you'd rather just have coffee, then get a small cup for free and tell me how you like it! Now if you excuse me, I have a job to do! well go on! don't just stand there! I'm also hiring. All you have to do is fill out this handy registration form! being an employee means that you promote the caffe! It also means that you put your pets up for breeding by my pricing list. alright? also, you get any and all money you earn off of your pets' breeding fees.

pricing list:
base fee: 10 gold
each visible trait: +10 gold
each carried trait: +5 gold

registration form:
username:
why you want to work here:
Your personal caffe mascot: *you must still have the pet. If you lose the pet, then you may change your form to show your current mascot. You will still be an employee*
picture of you're caffe mascot if you can work the picture:*Kudos to you if you can do it*

Example regestration form:
Username: Snowfox24
Why I want to work here: I think it's a good idea to post pets with good traits up for breeding at lower prices! That way, newbies will be able to get good genes.
my personal mascot: My fabulous Zolnixi Cilan. He is a fab lord.
Picture of my personal mascot:

again. I still haven't really figured out the picture. (completely.)
also, I must be pinged with your form. or you can PM it to me.
yes, we will occasionally do pet sales.
yes you may reserve a female.
Reservation form:
name of female you are reserving:
your ID:
Thats all for reservation forms. you must ping the user who owns the female.
we will occasionally do sales.
all employees must get my permission before doing a sale. (most likely I'll say yes)
the pricing chart for selling non-themed pets is the same as the prices on the other charts, just ad a zero.
themed pet sales will have a base price of 1,000 gold. it doesn't matter if they are tagged.
warning for employees: failure to abide by my rules will result in me firing you.
also, no being mean or complaining that a female you want isn't yet available because you aren't first on the reserve list. with reserve lists it's first come, first serve unless you pay the skip fee of 1,000 gold.
the skip fee will NOT change in price.
as for how you all will pay the skip fee or make sure you get the female once she is available, I will put the female up to your ID. if you have no patience to wait and don't have enough money for the skip fee because you are new, then we may give you a child of the female you want. Again, this all depends on how I am feeling that day.
No, you do not have to put your mascot up for breeding. I just thought it'd be fun to have mascots for chats with customers! I may be stern with my rules but I'm kindhearted too!
If I can't attend to sylestia for a few days, then the manager is in charge. The manager is ALSO the one who has to feed my pets while I am gone. (lucky manager)
do NOT abuse your position if you are the manager. I can and will fire you because this is my business.
after I am able to get back on here the manager may PM me and ask me to pay them back the amount they spent feeding my pets for me while I was gone.

employee list:
Boss: @Snowfox24
Manager: none
other employees: none
Edited By Snowfox24 on 7/1/2016 at 4:16 PM.
Haleighb
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 75
Posted: 7/19/2016 at 1:25 PM Post #2
Username: Haleighb
Why I want to work here: I have a ton of pets with good traits and why not share them with newbies
my personal mascot: My beautiful puff Calliope
Picture of my personal mascot:
LostCry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 47
Posted: 7/19/2016 at 4:52 PM Post #3
to put a picture you simply do this: [img.] Image address [/img.]
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Threads: 219
Posted: 7/20/2016 at 9:43 AM Post #4
edit its going to be too hard to work her with how i am allwes getting pased up sorry far well
Edited By Jade07 on 7/20/2016 at 9:46 AM.
Ukulelegirl8
Level 16
Threads: 2
Posted: 7/28/2016 at 1:39 PM Post #5
username: ukulelegirl8
why I want to work here: I think it'll be a lot of fun being part of a community likes this, also breeding pets is one of my favorite things to do.
Personal caffe mascot: My Zolnixi Whisper

Edited By Ukulelegirl8 on 7/28/2016 at 1:39 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.