Players 2,374 379
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,250,671 1,483
Generated 656,316 12
Captured 1,190,782 41
Bred 6,403,478 1,430
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Summer Designing Competition!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
PureBloodBlackRose
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 80
Posted: 6/12/2016 at 3:10 PM Post #1
Hello Everybody! I am holding yet another designing competition! The theme is summer! You must make the perfect RYORI for summertime! The prize is a surprise! Now, let's begin!

Don't copy.
DESIGN, don't use one existing design.
Add a backstory.
Add an Avatar to go with it.
for bonus points, answer this :What is my favorite Sylesti TO BREED?

NOW GET DESIGNING!
Happiness
Level 64
The Tender
Threads: 96
Posted: 6/12/2016 at 8:27 PM Post #2
Summer

Solstice, Summer's Master
Her eyes were the darkness of warm summer nights, her cloak and tail the clear blue of the oceans waves. Her skin was the warm sand, burning toes and little feet, and her armor was the puffy clouds, complimented with a tinge of red-hot sun. Who was she? Summer, in her purest form. And her master, Solstice, always stood by her side.

I'm going to say your fav to breed is, Zolnixi?
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 6/13/2016 at 1:48 AM Post #3
Pet and backstory to come! Done!
Also, your favorite pet to breed, are they zolnixis? (I see a ton of em in your hatchery and stable aha)

Forgot it was about ryoris. >u> I created a whole story for the lighira, and I'll just leave it at that. (You can insert "ryori" where "lighira" is mentioned and it'd still be the same, I like it too much to rewrite it)

The Queen of the Sea is known for her royal rule over the Sylestian oceans, giving refuge and overseeing the seafaring Sylestis like the Sylvorpa and the Kelpari. However, she adores the Land Sylestians, as life on land is quite different from the underwater civilizations that she resides in. When the warm summers of the year came, Sylestians from all over the continent came to the sea shores to celebrate Summer Festivals, where she'd also participate disguised as one of the tamers.
When she came ashore, the magic in the area increased, and the ties between the magical realm and the physical realm of Sylestia became stronger. Majestic and fearsome creatures started appearing in the area of festivities, and Sylestians came to tame them. They proved to be loyal fighters for their masters, and bore a regal presence at all times. The Queen tamed a few of her own, but she knew these creatures could only walk on land, and probably could not survive at sea.
She granted her party of majestic creatures magic of the sea, and told them to guard the seas at the coasts and beaches along the continent, tasking them to watch over the land while she watched over the sea. And so, when summer ended, she returned to the ocean, with the magical aura leaving with her, and the majestic creatures stopped appearing.
Thus started the tradition of holding Summer Festivals in Sylestia, when the majestic Lighira would appear.
Edited By Flute on 6/14/2016 at 2:38 PM.
SatsumaSunset
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 45
Posted: 6/13/2016 at 2:51 PM Post #4
Eve

Evening's Peace

They only came out in summer evenings, when it is the perfect temperature to be outside. They watch the fireworks with you, grill hot dogs with you, watch the stars with you. Though you can't see them, you feel them; a nice breeze, or a feeling of peace in your heart. They are peace, contentment, and they will always be there.

I think that your favorite sylesti to breed is zolnixi.
Edited By SatsumaSunset on 6/15/2016 at 3:07 PM.
Analieza
Level 64
The Majestic
Threads: 6
Posted: 6/13/2016 at 11:48 PM Post #5

Tempest

Viola
Viola is Tempest's master, and met her during a fateful lightning strike. A cherry tree that Viola had been tending was in danger of being struck down in a summer storm, and no later had she arrived than a lightning bolt flew from the heavens, targeting Viola's tree.Without thinking about herself, the girl flung herself in the way of the bolt, but was saved when the lightning stopped just short of piercing her. Instead, it transformed into a beautiful Ryori, named itself Tempest, and vowed to protect the pure-hearted maiden who had given herself up to protect something she loved. Tempest offered Viola a ride on her back, and away they went,deep into the cloud banks, waiting for the next summer storm.

(I think your favorite Sylesti to breed is Kelparis!)
Edited By Analieza on 6/13/2016 at 11:49 PM.
Pinwheelviper
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 10
Posted: 6/14/2016 at 7:38 PM Post #6
The Demons Of Summer

I am Pestilence
I am Wildfire

We are everything you hate about the summer, the sweltering heat. The bugs and bites. Fire and burning. At our best we make wounds fester and water dry up. Each year we fight the kind aspects of summer, yet each summer we lose. We lose, but we don't die so will still cause you some trouble. We're not as strong as fresh breezes and sunlight but our rot and sunburn will still hurt. We try our best each year to prove that winter isn't the only bitter season.

(I think you favourite Sylesti is ryori, I figure since you made a contest about them you must like them a lot.)
Pamina
Level 54
Threads: 11
Posted: 6/21/2016 at 7:19 AM Post #7
:()
Edited By Pamina on 6/21/2016 at 8:31 PM.
PureBloodBlackRose
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 80
Posted: 6/21/2016 at 2:27 PM Post #8
The Sylesti you were supposed to design was Ryoris. I ask that you change the Vorpa to a Ryori, thanks ^^
Yovi
Level 66
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 18
Posted: 6/21/2016 at 3:53 PM Post #9
Hopefully you like them!

I think you breed Zolnixis that's my answer for 5
Jewel

Summer

Story: A long time ago a little girl named Summer went out to look for some berries for her family. She did find the berries, but along with something else, a friend ryori! She named the ryori Jewel, ryoris were common in that area where she lived. Jewel and Summer loved to play! But one day, when Summer was 18 she went outside to go find Jewel. It was winter so Summer felt weak for some reason, it always felt like winter was her enemy.
She ended up finding Jewel, but she was with someone else. Summer called out to her, Jewel whimpered. Summer then noticed Jewel was tied to a chain. Summer ran over to Jewel not caring about the people Jewel was with. She then thought she should ask the people what they were doing to her, she turned around to see a blue winter ryori; a laugh came from deep within the cave. A lady in her late 20s approached Summer.
"My name is December. I see this pesky ryori is yours?"
"I'm Summer, and yes this is MY ryori. What are you doing with her?"
"Just some tests. It seems you and your ryori are part of the chosen ones. 3 are discovered, me, you, and Spring. Yet her name is Lillie not Spring. We are the chosen ones for the seasons. We are supposed to deafete darkness, and save the world blah blah blah. We still need to find fall. I'm not sure what her name is, but it has to do with fall."
"Is this a trick?"
"Oh no, not at all, I thought it was a trick at first too, but fate fell into place. You know I'm sorta tired of talking like this. Maybe you should go or something? Lillie is all the way in Canada right now visiting family, this is our cave, and it seems you'll be living with us now. Anyway this is my ryori Snowflake."
"Um... I guess I'm speechless."
A shadow approached the cave, a person was walking through the snow trying to get to the cave.
"If were lucky that'll be the fall season right?" said December.
The person ended up in the cave an gasped for breath.
"I hate your season December! Why does it have to have so much low oxygen!"
"Oh, I thought you'd be coming back in a few days Lillie." replied December.
"Nah, my dad got in an accident and had to go to the hospital, everyone left so I guess I had to go too."
Lillie's eyes look at Summer.
"Who's that?"
"Summer, she's Summer Season chosen one."
"Oh, well welcome to the team Summer."
Behind Lillie a ryori came out and sat down.
"This is my ryori Sprout."
"Well should we go find the Fall chosen one?"

(Sorry that this was long, I just got into the mood of writing xD)
Edited By Yovi on 6/21/2016 at 4:24 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.