Players 2,374 379
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,250,671 1,483
Generated 656,316 12
Captured 1,190,782 41
Bred 6,403,478 1,430
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Design Me As A Sylesti!
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Chaoticangelkitten
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 23
Posted: 6/18/2016 at 3:33 PM Post #51
bump. Ends tonight at 11:59. GET YOUR LAST MINUTE ENTRIES IN!
Edited By Chaoticangelkitten on 6/18/2016 at 3:34 PM.
Chaoticangelkitten
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 6/18/2016 at 11:16 PM Post #52
bump. Ends tonight at 11:59. GET YOUR LAST MINUTE ENTRIES IN!
Chaoticangelkitten
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 6/19/2016 at 12:05 AM Post #53
~*WINNERS*~

FIRST PLACE
ENTRY 12
Bijoumon
NightShade

"Because the world is so full of death and horror, I try again and again to console my heart and pick the flowers that grow in the midst of hell."

The big thing I didn't really like about this is that it has restricted traits which means, if I actually wanted to make this pet, I couldn't. I'm also not super fond of the frost rune's trait but it goes good with this pet. I adore the color combination and the traits look good together. The quote is also very interesting with a hint of inspiration filled with darkness and drama. Totally my thing. ~_^ I also looked up nightshade. Very beautiful flower. =)

SECOND PLACE
ENTRY 9
Pamina
StarLord Morrko

"Guardian of the Star's
Keeper of the midnight sky
Ever watching , ever seeking
The StarLords watchful eye"

Okay... so... ONLY MALE IN THE ENTIRE CONTEST! Bonus. XD But seriously. Beautiful colors. I'm very big on elements and he's very icy. =) The trait combination is great and those white eyes are just piercing. =^-^= Oh oh oh... and... Guardian's Of The GALAXY Rules! Just saying... >.> I'ma geek... XD Love the poem. It's really good. This one is it doesn't quite bit my avatar name and the avatar look I had at the beginning of this contest. BUT I did give the option to use my avatar, name and stables to get inspiration. I didn't say it needed to be my avatar or my name =) Once again though, restricted traits which means I'd never be able to make this pet if I wanted to. T_T sad face. lol

THIRD PLACE
ENTRY 2
Rikaheart
Lady Chaos of the Flowers
"I may look beautiful, but I can be very dangerous when needed. I am Lady Chaos and the scent of my sweet flowers will be your doom."

Once again with the restricted trait, it means that I couldn't make this pet if I wanted to. I'd have to change it. Thankfully it's only the 1 trait and there's one very similar. But the colors are beautiful, very vibrant and pretty. They look a lot like the coloring I had when this contest started. She's beautiful. I love the wings. Not super fond of that flower tail. Not my favourite tail trait. The quote isn't bad but a little plain but still totally fits the theme of ChaoticAngel. ~_^ Sweet but deadly. She is also the ONLY one is the contest who did both the name AND the title. Chaos for a name and she is the Lady of the Flowers.

HONORABLE MENTIONS
And I have decided, since this is the first time i've done this, to choose 3 honorable mentions. People are still getting to know me in Sylestia so this was harder then it might have been if you'd all gotten to know me a bit better. So to help you get to know me and what I like, here are the 3 honorable mentions.
THEY WILL EACH RECIEVE A FREE BREED WITH 1 MALE OF THEIR CHOICE (Except tagged tamed who haven't gotten their genetic enhancement yet).

ENTRY 11
Sierra11111
Sovanna

"For in dreams we enter a world that is entirely our own." -Albus Dumbledore

Simply beautiful. I love the colors and the traits. I'm very big on sparkly. Star traits are beautiful. =) Teal is one of my three favourite colors along with purple and pink (i'm such a girl XD). And HARRY POTTER FOR THE WIN! WHOO! I am, however, a bit bored with SO many Zolnixi. I feel like they're overbred and I find their traits to be hard to put together in a nice combination that doesn't look horendous. This one doesn't look bad though, you did a good job. =) Once again though, restricted trait. I'd never be able to make this pet. As for the name, I looked it up. Means "golden, dream" in Khmer. Very fitting for this pet. =)

ENTRY 14
Pinwheelviper
Biased Chaos

"You think you know me? What do you presume to know about me? I hate how you take only a glance at me and assume I'm evil, that I am your enemy. I can't believe you're so foolish as to believe the light flawless."

Beautiful pet. I love Aurleon. I bet you actually checked what my starter pet was ~_^ The color combination is beautiful and very fitting with the avatar I had when the contest began AND my name. And the quote is perfect. As I stated as the reason for these Honorable Mentions, you guy's don't know me yet so it's hard for you to know what i'd like. It also fits my name perfectly. Once again though, restricted trait. I'm also not usually one for ancestral runes or choppy square or triangle markings but it looks really good on this one. I also really don't like the other beak options for Aurleon. I'll stick with the original beak all the way. I find the others too big, too weird, too ugly or too pointy. XD I like their eligant little beaks. =P The name isn't bad but kind of strange. Doesn't really hang a ring to it.

ENTRY 5
Coda
Angel from Hell
Homemade Poem
"I was born
From the evils of this world
I am the sole earthly remnant
Of hell himself
Created from the fires
of empty hearts,
and broken dreams.
I am a spawn of the
dark cracks along the road of life,
But I still haven't lost my wings"

I LOVE that you made your own poem for this. It's really well done and I loved it. It's very fitting for the avatar I had and my name. Not only did you go with the chaoticangel theme... you also threw kitten in there as well. It's perfect.I like the trait combinations and it looks like you looked through my stables and noticed I have a thing for the snake tail ~_^. I do love it. It's so cool. Drippy blood and all. =P But I do like bright vibrant colors and these colors are just a bit duller then I like. I do like blacks and whites with vibrant red and golds and oranges and any other bright colors and such. Brighter. =P Always a win with me. Looking at your name, you kind of do have a name and a title, sort of. Angel would be the name and of Hell would be the title. Not quite but closer then most and it fits perfectly. =) I like that you put thought and effort into this project in every aspect from the looks of it. Vulnix are, once again, a little overly bred but I still like them like I like Zolnixi. It's just sometimes they get boring cause you see them SO much.

EVERYONE ELSE
GOOD JOB! Everyone did great and thanks so much for entering. It was REALLY hard, honestly but I hope everyone had fun and I hope all this intel will help everyone with my NEXT CONTEST. Yes, i'll be doing this again soon.
Yes, I didn't choose a kelp and I didn't choose a Ryori. By FAR not because I don't like them. I LOVE kelpari and I like Ryori.
The kelps were all very nice but none of them really caught my eye. Dunja, beautiful. Just the coloring wasn't my favourite but the markings and traits... PERFECT. I think you almost found all my favourites. =P Colors are just a big thing with me. I'd rather have a nicely colored pet then a pet with 12 traits. Creativity, love the coloring just wasn't as fond of the traits and she just didn't quite stand out. =) Still great work. Turtle, she's cute but the colors are all over the place but great work =).
The big issue with the Ryori entries was that they ALL choose the same trait that I HATE... I hate the jester horns. They're just not my thing. I find they look ridiculous... As they should of course. XD They also all have either dullish colors or colors that really don't quite go together.
As for the lupora. She's lovely and was one of my tops near the beginning but Lupora aren't on the top of the pet faves unless you REALLY get the traits put together well. I find Lupora to be a bit plain and some of their markings just turn me off.
The lighra was definately near the top. Fit my name and avatar well but I'd have liked to see more markings on the body. I found the body a little overly plain.
As for the second Zolnixi. She's beautiful but once again I don't like the frost runes much... I don't even know why they call them frost runes... They look like lightening runes. XD She also looked a lot like the other Zolnixi so I had to choose one or the other so I went with the one with the vibrant blue.
Rikaheart
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 15
Posted: 6/19/2016 at 8:33 AM Post #54
Oh Wowser! ^.^ Alot of good Entries came in!
Bijoumon
Level 40
Threads: 18
Posted: 6/19/2016 at 7:06 PM Post #55
I won? YAY!!!

I am happy you enjoyed the look and color combination. When I saw your stables and found bright colors which was a complete opposite to your avatar when you first started it, I felt you might want a bright little one to see. The hardest part about this contest, was having a flavor text to match the pet you made. After I made her, I went and looked for dark flower poems until I stumbled on that one.
Chaoticangelkitten
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 6/19/2016 at 11:15 PM Post #56
Well, you did great. Feel free to pick a pair to either breed with or two of my pets you want an egg from. =) Male or female to breed. There aren't many off limits. =P
Bijoumon
Level 40
Threads: 18
Posted: 6/20/2016 at 6:22 AM Post #57
Chaoticangelkitten
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 6/20/2016 at 10:45 AM Post #58
Alrighty. that should be an interesting baby. they're both gorgeous but coloring is very different.

A glimps at the testing (Let me know if you're still good with that =^-^=)

Edited By Chaoticangelkitten on 6/20/2016 at 10:50 AM.
Chaoticangelkitten
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 6/20/2016 at 7:54 PM Post #59
Okay for the 6 who won. Please don't forget to pick up your prizes!!!

1 egg or 2 breeds for Bijoumon, Pamina, Rikaheart
Free breed with a male for Sierra11111, Pinwheelviper, Coda
Rikaheart
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 15
Posted: 6/20/2016 at 8:23 PM Post #60
Oh! DOn't worry I'll send you a message to what I want! ^.^
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.