Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Shade of Vierna
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Uvxkills
Level 60
Threads: 3
Posted: 5/31/2013 at 9:07 PM Post #1
Holy crap, does anyone have pointers? This is killing me. Literally. O.o; I've spent every penny I have on the top healing potions, I use the potions, I'm doing everything I freakin' can and I've been stuck here for two days. I've been going at it for almost two hours now, because I have no life, and after I killed the one dude, I got slammed with the Shade of Vierna. O___O;;

Oh, gosh. I just can't beat this crap. It's got me totally frustrated. I want to throw my darn computer. Ahaha.

Seriously, any pointers? The pets I'm using are level 60, the max I can have right now for some reason, and even though the bosses are level fifty, they're still owning me. I don't know what else to do.
Uvxkills
Level 60
Posted: 5/31/2013 at 9:09 PM Post #2
Aack, maybe it's the way I'm using my pets. If anyone has ANY pointers, gosh, please help me. I'm going insane trying to beat this crap.
Blue
Level 60
Threads: 42
Posted: 5/31/2013 at 10:06 PM Post #3
The number one thing about fighting the Shade of Vierna is that if a pet's mana goes over 20, she starts using it to heal herself. Be sure to use Finishing Blow as soon as it's available, and if you use a potion that gives mana to your pet, be sure to use Finishing Blow asap.

Otherwise... Before starting the Vierna battle, head over to Aryth's Spire and get at least one of the 'Drink Potion' buffs. They help immensely. :3
Karenza
Level 70
High Warlord
Threads: 59
Posted: 6/1/2013 at 1:10 AM Post #4
I think it's every five turns she'll use the mana transfusion, so you can regulate your potion use if you're worried about using potions that grant mana. As long as you use up your mana before she sucks it outta ya, you won't have to be worried too much about her healing.

But yeah, this fight is really hard, even at a 10-level disadvantage, she's going to be pummeling your whole team with heavy-hitting attacks. Running level 50 missions would be a good idea, because then you can get some great potions/elixers out of it, and if you're lucky, legendary equips to beef up your team. Better gear does make the fight more manageable, I've noticed. x.x

You can also get level 50 mythical gear from battling the dungeon's minibosses, so if you wait 24 hours after hitting the final boss room, you can reset the dungeon from the beginning, and run everything prior to the boss room in hopes of getting some mythical gear before taking her on again. I was doing this for a while, running the dungeon up until the boss room everyday, (when she gives you her villainous speech, you can just leave the dungeon instead of hitting the button to begin the battle) and didn't try again until my team was better equipped.
VampVixen
Level 61
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 57
Posted: 6/1/2013 at 4:53 PM Post #5
I finally beat her @_@ Thank the sylseti lord *faceplants* Team at lvl 60, LOTS of 2400 HP potions from missions, and legendary/epic EQ but I did it @_@

Use all your Mana every 4th turn (finishing blow), because every 5 turns she turns your mana into HP for herself and you end up giving her more HP than you're doing damage XD I learned this the hard way and got to the point where I let her wipe my team so I could come up with a different strategy. I also fought in the like, lvl 5-8 area to fill up my Mana before I went in XD

It probably is good to go get the potion buff, even though I was too lazy to do that~ XD But yeah basically just follow all the advice given here :3
Uvxkills
Level 60
Posted: 6/2/2013 at 5:13 PM Post #6
You guys are all amazing. I'm doing missions and going back and earning other crap so I can buff up my pets more. @_@; This is intense.
Roseydove
Level 71
The Dreamer
Threads: 24
Posted: 3/26/2014 at 11:16 AM Post #7
I finally beat her. O.O

I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to brag. I couldn't have done it without the 30x of strong restore elixirs III that I won from high level missions, leveling up all my pets to 60, tips from the forums about balancing level ups and proficiencies, and the insane amount of money I spent on legendary armor I had collected from the trade broker.

Hardest. Boss. Ever.

Now it's telling me "You cannot enter the dungeon at this time, you must wait 12:47:50 before re-entering", I guess because it took so long. I'm sure as heck not starting that over. I'll wait the 12 hours.
Divinis
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 30
Posted: 3/26/2014 at 11:42 AM Post #8
Congrats!

And no it doesn't say that because you took so long. You can only complete each dungeon once a day! It'll get easier when the bosses drop some mythical gear for you ;-)
Roseydove
Level 71
The Dreamer
Threads: 24
Posted: 3/26/2014 at 1:09 PM Post #9
Oooh okay ^-^

And thanks!

I only completed my first dungeon today so I didn't know. I can't wait to start finding mythical items! :)
Oogbar
Level 69
Adept Gladiator
Threads: 17
Posted: 3/26/2014 at 10:47 PM Post #10
Yeah, there is a timer on how often a day you can do dungeons, so you don't defeat the dungeon, and go back to keep farming for mythical gear.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.