Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > ? Involving Themed Sylesti, and Offsprin...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
ShadowOfDarkness
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 8
Posted: 5/29/2016 at 10:25 PM Post #1
So I had been trying to breed a "Haunted Depths" Ryori (Unrecognized) with others to try and get another/a real Haunted Depths Ryori, just tried again with a Zombified, The colors are off by a tiny bit, usually off by 1-5 IE: Red ###, Blue ###, Green ###, off by a few.

But I just advanced searched for any species, offspring, themed "Yes" NO Sylesti on the entire site fit that, so no Offspring has ever had the exact numbers to become a perfect Themed, so then I must ask, if I were to try to sell an offspring, regardless of it not being recognized by the game as a Perfect Themed, as it's still close enough, How much $ can I expect to sell it for?

In this case wouldn't a tamed Themed sell waaaaaaay more than a Close-Enough-Offspring?
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 313
Posted: 5/29/2016 at 11:23 PM Post #2
Hi there Shadow!

The reason you're having some trouble finding what you're looking for is that themed offspring are not tracked by the search system. The 'themed' options in the drop down are for captured, tagged themed pets only (these are pets caught, or obtained, during festivals or through special means, that have a special purple 'name' on their profile, like my Sweet Kiss Luffox here. You'll notice he's a first generation sylesti and that in his genetics box there is purple writing stating the name of his theme.

Purebred themed offspring are any sylestis that are directly descended from parents of only that theme. Therefore, a purebred Haunted Depths ryori offspring would have parents that all trace back to first generation themed ryoris with with the purple tagged name 'Haunted Depths Ryori'. My Zolnixi, Buttercup is an example of a purebred Monarch Zolnixi offspring. If you go to her lineage and follow all of her parents back as far as possible, you will find that all of the starters of her line are tagged Monarch Zolnixis.

However, if a Haunted Depths Ryori is bred with a Zombie Ryori, for example, this would not be a purebred themed offspring. This would be a crossbreed. Now, there were some threads and groups that were interested in crossbreeds for a while, but these sylesties rarely have much value, and I have not seen any sort of market for them (just so you're aware going forward).

In any case, enjoy!
Edited By Mikazukichan on 5/29/2016 at 11:23 PM.
ShadowOfDarkness
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 8
Posted: 5/30/2016 at 11:27 AM Post #3
I didnt breed the Haunted with the Zombie, I searched for cheap breed fee of their themes, I guess I have an offspring Haunted Depths, I bred it with a "tagged" (as in the game recognizes it as a themed?) Haunted Depths, so I should have basically another Haunted Depths in my hatchery right now, Assuming nothing goes wrong, :P

I did the same with a Zombified, I have a tagged one, and I bred it with another, So I should have a Zombified Offspring Egg also in my hatchery.

So how much would a Non-Tagged-Themed go for?

Sorry for any confusion my original post may have caused, I'm still learning :3
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 5/30/2016 at 1:06 PM Post #4
Hi. Offspring go for a lot lower than their tagged parents. It depends on how many visibles and carries the pet has. Everyone has their own pricing system.

For me I only sell pets that have visibles. For every visible I usually charge 5K. I don't count carries, and I don't sell pets without any visibles. Why? Because most people are interested in visibles.

For the more rare themed I charge around 10K per visible. Neither a zombie or a haunted depths ryori are rare so go with 5K per visible or 2.5k per carried. BUT really it's up to you. There's no wrong or right way of selling a pet.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.