Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Be Smart... Be Open... Be... Creative!
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 253
Posted: 5/29/2013 at 11:00 PM Post #1
The title doesn't help to say that I want you guys to make me breeding pairs. The title is just saying what extent you would need to go to for me to fall in love with your pair. Being smart means not putting greens and oranges together, aka not putting colors that don't mix together. being open is being open to ideas. And being creative is being unique. These are the three things I look for when I judge.

I will choose a couple of pairs, but I will use reg essences. This means, your pair can only show 1 or 2 traits. No carrying. There is no specific type I want you to make, but let me give my input on all of them.

Aurleon- I would not mind for you to make an Aurleon pair. I just think they're a little overused for me. But if you have an amazing idea that wows me, then have no fear and go ahead and make them. I really like the Zebra Finch gene but am not big on the Phoenix Flames.

Bulbori- I LOVE Bulbori! But I kinda have enough Valentine and Chocolate ones, and I already have a halloween one and a black and purple. So, if you want to make a Bulbori, then think of something unique. The Marble on these is my favorite trait for them, but I would prefer you not use Pixie Dust, I already have enough of those.

Draeyl- There is not many Draeyl I like. So if you can create an amazing Draeyl pair that I am in love it, then you must be a genius. I sugegst you do draeyl because if I get an amazing pair I might just like them a bit better. I do NOT like Seaslug markings, Radiant runes, Face Spikes, or Dimetrodon Fin on them. What I DO like, though, above the others, is Agama Markings. Agama Markings ties with Raptor Stripes, so those two are my faves for the Draeyls.

Faelora- I would really prefer you not to do faelora, unless you have a really good plan. If you do have a really good plan, then I like the Bone Mask and don't like Okapi/Antelope.

Lupora- I'd really not like you to do Lupora since their essences are too expensive, but there may be a pairing that I just cannot live without. For Luporas, I LOVE the Harlequin but don't really care for Jeweled Horns or the headpiece.

Morkko- As for Morkko, I really wouldn't mind if you wanted to do them. I mean, I find them cute. But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do NOT use Skull mask or Antlers. The faded Stripes are my favorite trait of theirs.

Ny'Vene- DO NOT DO A NY'VENE!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not have a Ny'vene essence and I cannot get one so if you want to do a Ny'Vene, DON'T!

Nytekrie- I will choose ONE Nytekrie pair, since their essences are expensive but they're so dang cute. I LOVE the Owl feathers, it's my favorite trait of theirs, but please do not do the Stardust...

Qitari- Ah, Qitari. So cute yet so unwanted by some. I honestly would not mind if you did a Qitari pair. But I must say, I LOVE the two traits in the gene 3 but don't care too much for the 4 in Gene 1 unless the colors look good with it.

Sylvorpa- Now, Sylvorpa are my least favorite. I don't hate them; I love all of the sylestis, but I like the Sylvorpa the least. If you make a Sylvorpa pair, you need to know that I really like the Seashells mutation but don't really care for the Underbelly Fade.

Vulnyx- Vulnyx are honestly really cute. I'll definitely be making a Vulnyx pair, since I already have an extra Vulnyx essence, but the best pair would decide which one. I don't like the small horns but the Flame Spirit Horns are fine. My favorite trait of theirs, though, would definitely be either Tundra Fur or Calico.

Zolnixi- You'd be pushing it a tiny bit to make a Zolnixi, since their essence price is so high, but I'd be okay with it IF the Nixi pair was worth it. I really love all of their traits, but Tri Tails is a bit used, perhaps.

The prize for the winners would be one potential offspring, and one potential offspring for someone else. I got this idea from sand and I give Sand full credit. A winner could switch that prize out, though, for 10k gold.

Starting Date: May 29th, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Ending Date: June 6th at 8:00 PM
Sallux
Level 60
Threads: 18
Posted: 5/29/2013 at 11:43 PM Post #2
@Creativity, To clarify the pairs can have one visual gene or mutation or two carried genes or mutations?
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 5/29/2013 at 11:59 PM Post #3
@Sallux,

No, they may show the two, I would just make them carry them when I design them.
Sallux
Level 60
Posted: 5/30/2013 at 12:00 AM Post #4
@Creativity, Ah okay
Sallux
Level 60
Posted: 5/30/2013 at 12:37 AM Post #5

I felt the urge to make a Grim Reaper pair! As you can see they both have Owl feathers and Plaguebringer.
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 5/30/2013 at 12:40 AM Post #6
@Sallux,

They're cute. definitely considered
Cranberry
Level 60
Holiday Caroler
Threads: 20
Posted: 5/30/2013 at 1:22 AM Post #7
your post made me want to see what a Vulnyx with tundra fur and calico would look like.
And since the only time I really like the calico markings is with actual calico colors, I did that. Took a while to find just the right colors, as natural as possible. Like, if Vulnyxes were actually real. I tried to make the colors for the other genes so they'd match; except the runes, I have a fondness for gold runes. so if they got horns, they'd be black and their wings would be the same color as their ears and paws which are just a shade darker than their markings. Their color one is not pure white; because that would be too glaring bright for soft fur. By by going a slightly softer color, it makes them look more realistic, softer. And green eyes are kind of in honor of my cat, she has green eyes. Not quite that bright, but I hit that shade accidentally and it was so pretty I kept it.
Not creative, really; I'm sure everyone's made a pure calico in the generator to see if it worked; but darn they're cute. Makes me want to drop the angel kitty side project I've got going and make these instead...

ooh. yeah, Design three is a random color because its an empty gene.
Kier
Level 60
Threads: 13
Posted: 5/30/2013 at 6:05 AM Post #8
EDIT:
Qitari pair

Nykterie pair

Lupora pair

Male is darker than female.
Vulnyx pair
Edited By 4707 on 6/4/2013 at 11:51 PM.
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 5/30/2013 at 8:30 AM Post #9
Cranberry- True, they are pretty cute, but honestly, I'd never have thought of putting the two traits together o3o. I wish I had xD

Kier- Take your time
VampVixen
Level 61
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 57
Posted: 5/30/2013 at 9:16 AM Post #10
Here's a couple of quick Qitari's I designed... lol. Sporting Double Fade and Unicorn Horn

Ehh I didn't know which color combo to go with, or which markings. I considered mane highlights too... but just went with the unicorn horn. Like the popularity goes... lol. I did the colors in the other gene pools with which colors would look best if it had different markings/mutes (habit of mine XD)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.